zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
You fellas are weird, ngl. I can't see myself every thinking character development in a story about finding one's humanity after having it taken as a bad thing
He got a name. That's as far as he got. Now he's just super wishy washy with everything but still goes through with pretty much every scummy thing anyway as he's always been doing. Perfect example is Nodoka. If you're telling me he's gotten anywhere as far as character development after that whole thing with her and Yumi, or even Haruka, I don't know what to tell you. Just that I heavily disagree. The only time he's shown a genuine change is with Molly, of all people. Okay so he moved maybe an inch with his character, good for him.

Apr 16, 2023
Character development? He takes one step forward then three steps back. If you call that character development, then good for you. Sensei admits that he's scum and an asshole but he doesn't even try to change. In fact, he gets worse. Congrats on liking that kind of character development. I'm only playing because the girls are all interesting.
To be fair he was groomed into perversion since he was a child so that development is completely reasonable

Kuru

May 27, 2017
Couldn't find a "facing X years" comment in any of the articles (this is common in the US, do they not do this in the UK when covering convictions/guilty pleas?), so I looked at the sentencing guidelines. I'm not a lawyer, and I'm especially not proficient on UK law, but if I read it correctly, he's facing up to 3 years per count, and his guilty plea will count towards a sentence reduction.

Whether he gets consecutive or concurrent sentencing is another matter entirely. Also not sure if they do that in the UK, or if it's always one or the other.

I also have no idea how people convicted of such things fare in UK prisons. I know in the US they tend to fare poorly.

At a bare minimum, the game is done for the next 1-3 years, though I think some folks on the Discord were discussing picking up the torch and carrying it forward. Though I think for some, the game's too tainted now to come back to.
If it is 1-3 years per count, I'm pretty sure there were 52 counts. I'm not sure if the I think 10 more he pled guilty to count in that estimate but pretty good chance he would go away for life at that point. Bare minimum, if he gets a lighter sentence with plea deal, still looking at a pretty long time. Maybe plea gives him minimum sentence and he gets 52-62 years. Thats a pretty long time. If they are treated anything like in US jail, he isn't going to survive that long.

Viir

May 21, 2018
Read the article… are we 100% sure it’s Pers0nas? If so this whole situation is fucked and I can’t imagine how patreons will feel as I’d imagine some of the funds might have been used in criminal acts.

Jul 31, 2021
Read the article… are we 100% sure it’s Pers0nas? If so this whole situation is fucked and I can’t imagine how patreons will feel as I’d imagine some of the funds might have been used in criminal acts.
Apparently there were 2 people (from what I've seen so far) on this thread that matched his name to his paypal when he was asking for donations on discord at one point. Not sure about anything else outside of that.

Reactions: Viir

Viir

May 21, 2018
Apparently there were 2 people on this thread that matched his name to his paypal when he was asking for donations on discord at one point. Not sure about anything else outside of that.
I guess we wait until someone shows the proof of this. Anyway I always tend to sit on the fence until all the facts are confirmed and proven before I make a judgement call.

Sep 26, 2021
Name lines up, and the arrest date in the articles is the same day Personas went radio silent in the Discord. It's gotta be him, unfortunately.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Apparently there were 2 people (from what I've seen so far) on this thread that matched his name to his paypal when he was asking for donations on discord at one point. Not sure about anything else outside of that.
His name from the paypal, same age, same birthday, we knew personas is black, same place of residence and personas did disapear around the same time duncan pleaded guilty. At this point there is just no doubt it is him.

L_Elyot

Dissonance Dev
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
I guess we wait until someone shows the proof of this. Anyway I always tend to sit on the fence until all the facts are confirmed and proven before I make a judgement call.
1694918940484.png 1694919041969.png
We also had someone who'd seen what he looked like before verify it, so it's pretty much confirmed. Personas hasn't appeared in the discord for weeks now so it's safe to say this is him and where this ends.

Viir

May 21, 2018
His name from the paypal, same age, same birthday, we knew personas is black, same place of residence and personas did disapear around the same time duncan pleaded guilty. At this point there is just no doubt it is him.
Would you mind providing this evidence just to put this discussion to bed?

edit: never-mind i’m 95 % certain now.

Abatoir3

Apr 17, 2020
I remembered this guy took a break a while back, looked into it again and it lines up with the whole arrest date...

1694929016012.png
1694929137120.png

It's so creepy this guy was making this game for over 2 years like everything was normal. Like he must've known he was eventually going to prison lol, he literally pleaded guilty to everything. Also going through "personal issues", thought this mf was depressed or something. This whole situation is so weird.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's so creepy this guy was making this game for over 2 years like everything was normal. Like he must've known he was eventually going to prison lol, he literally pleaded guilty to everything. Also going through "personal issues", thought this mf was depressed or something. This whole situation is so weird.
It has me second-guessing every creator who has long periods of radio silence and references to "personal issues".

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
my PC has been experiencing severe issues that I won't be able to fix for a long time.
Severe issues such as "being confiscated as evidence by the police".

I'm not too heartbroken, really. I've not much liked anything they did with the new universe and changing all the characters' designs, so my decision on whether to continue playing or not has been made for me.

Jul 31, 2021
Memes aside I'm growing weary with some of these comments trying to make passes or remarks about people who enjoyed this game, like we're somehow going to follow the piece of shit who created this game's example. If you're not a fan of these kinds of games, there's a neat button that makes sure you see zero of it on the site and I see no point trying to decry it further. Cheers.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes