barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Maybe 20.0 will release if he makes it out of prison alive. No idea how they get treated in jail overseas.
Couldn't find a "facing X years" comment in any of the articles (this is common in the US, do they not do this in the UK when covering convictions/guilty pleas?), so I looked at the sentencing guidelines. I'm not a lawyer, and I'm especially not proficient on UK law, but if I read it correctly, he's facing up to 3 years per count, and his guilty plea will count towards a sentence reduction.

Whether he gets consecutive or concurrent sentencing is another matter entirely. Also not sure if they do that in the UK, or if it's always one or the other.

I also have no idea how people convicted of such things fare in UK prisons. I know in the US they tend to fare poorly.

At a bare minimum, the game is done for the next 1-3 years, though I think some folks on the Discord were discussing picking up the torch and carrying it forward. Though I think for some, the game's too tainted now to come back to.

Reactions: flamewho and Zennod

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I saw him post on SO discord messages asking for donations due to some issues a few months ago, he had this very name in linked paypay account.

This situation fucking sucks, as I liked the game very much, but to be a fucking predator... Fuck
Okay, thanks for the info! And it absolutely sucks major ass. This is a classic Lovecraft situation: The work made was enjoyable, but by the heavens above the author was a pile of shit.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I'm more surprised he was caught like 2 years ago and then just kept making this while awaiting trial.
I am pretty convinved the year is just a typo the lazy journalist just copy pasted and that happened actually 2023.
incest cp game developer: gets arrested for being a pedo
the people who payed him hundreds per month to play his incest cp game: NOO WAY!! THIS GUYS SO GROSS!!
A game is a game. No one gets hurt. Doing the shit he did IRL is a whole different can of worms. If you dont understand that, you might want to reevaluate yourself as people.

Jul 31, 2021
the people who payed him hundreds per month to play his incest cp game: NOO WAY!! THIS GUYS SO GROSS!!
When you put it like that the signs were there but I also don't appreciate the implication with what you're saying. I've enjoyed this game for a good bit but you're also not going to see me doing any of the shit this dev has been up to. He's a straight garbage human being.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
While I understand what you're saying, nearly half the popular titles on here either feature something like incest, rape, manipulation or some other problematic kink.

F95, and pretty much any hentai hosting site, isn't really the place to decry these sorts of things.

artorilys

Nov 21, 2018
When you put it like that the signs were there but I also don't appreciate the implication with what you're saying. I've enjoyed this game for a good bit but you're also not going to see me doing any of the shit this dev has been up to. He's a straight garbage human being.
That comment was satire lol. I know it's only like 0.01% of people who would actually take this kind of thing to irl, didn't mean to imply that anyone here is as foul as him. Just that it's not much surprise when it turns out to be more than just a fantasy for someone who became a leading figure in such a community.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SenseiOvernight-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
I was starting to like this game a little bit more than LiL after "sensei" started turning into a bitch instead of the chaos gremlin he was for the last few years. Oh well. This guy can rot.

Reactions: reeaper and Tenzai
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes