DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
its kind of hard to say cuz every 2 seconds of dialog I get errors popping up then it stops then it starts up again, love the story but damn the running of errors is kind of killing it for me

Reactions: dopey80

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You can also hold down the key Ctrl and the animation will speed up.
Skipping by ctrl only works if you saw the scene in question, or if you select skip unseen text in preferences/options. Someone blindly walking into it won't be able to speed it up without changing the preference.

its kind of hard to say cuz every 2 seconds of dialog I get errors popping up then it stops then it starts up again, love the story but damn the running of errors is kind of killing it for me
I had the same issue, needed to start a new game not using the old saves I had.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Skipping by ctrl only works if you saw the scene in question, or if you select skip unseen text in preferences/options. Someone blindly walking into it won't be able to speed it up without changing the preference.
Okay, I'll fix that. Thanks for bringing this problem to my attention. (y)

Dec 9, 2020
good god dose this game have errors up the ass
Yeah I was getting errors like every 2 screens on a save load, even on a restart.

Edit: looks like it might be due to player custom name I guess, keep seeing "player_name" not defined. But restart gives a different error.

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Yeah I was getting errors like every 2 screens on a save load, even on a restart.
Don't use old saves! :eek:
The code is changed from the beginning. Added tons of new variables... I will ask that this be published on the game's home page.

Dec 9, 2020
Don't use old saves! :eek:
The code is changed from the beginning. Added tons of new variables... I will ask that this be published on the game's home page.
Ok but still getting errors on restart. :D
Edit: it was just a couple errors, looks like it's fine after that.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm getting the same errors, something about and unsupported format character.

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
okie doke
replace the files, or better delete the old files, and insert new ones: Sensei-0.0.2-pc/game/pr
I updated the archive. Just paste the contents into the game folder (with the replacement of files).

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just finished playing and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The game was more interesting that I've expected, women are varied and I hope kinks will be - to some extent - too. As always I disliked starting with MC already in a relationship, since as always I'll have to get rid of his gf somehow (although I'm hoping for a friendly departure), but apart from that and maybe a little bit corny sci-fi elements it seems like a solid game. My MC is going to pursue Amy - at least for now - in my main playthrough btw.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Kiss ass needs to be a tag. If you don't kiss Evelyn's ass and say your mind, she gets pissed and then she puts the blame on the MC. Bitch says there shouldn't be any secrets, yet she keeps secrets herself. Call her out on it and you're the bad guy.

Reactions: Llawless and Paapi

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Sensei [v0.0.2] [GelonG] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 533.53 MB
Original MAC Size: 498.70 MB

Compressed PC Size: 131.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 97.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I don't get why Cassidy at 18 looks like she's in her 50's? I'm at the end of my 50's and trust me, I know what women in their 50's look like...

1613204707290.png
This supposed 18 y/o looks more like a GILF complete with droopy boobs...

BTW: Foster Sisters & Brothers aren't relatives in any way shape or form, they are the same as your Mom's old College Friend or Neighbor that you call Auntie out of respect even though you aren't related... The kids are wards of the state and aren't adopted by their Foster Parents, they are assigned to them with compensation from the state for their care...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dumbass55

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is an interesting one...

The renders are fantastic and the characters look pretty unique... admittedly I've got no interest in the "sisters" but hopefully once we actually start working at the school there'll be all those girls on the banner to fuck my way through.

Biggest complaint is how the sex scenes are handled... I had to turn on the skip unseen text option so I could hold down ctrl and get through it in a reasonable amount of time... no idea why someone thought you'd want to watch the same animation loop around for 5 minutes... it should be a single loop that whenever you hit space or click you break out of and move on to the next bit in whatever timeframe you choose... I'm sure other games manage this fine.

Second worry is how it's written... something is just off... the world and stuff is quite interesting, the "boss" was probably the part I found myself the most curious over... and the English is just fine... but it lacks a certain flow or something... I really can't explain but some games draw you in with how they're written, this just felt like it was telling me stuff and no matter how fantastical the details were, I was growing kinda bored and impatient.

Some minor things:
You get called "Richie" early on - doesn't make sense if you've gone with a different name to the default one.
MC looks a little weird, kinda like an emo mad scientist.
There's a couple errors when looking at the nanobots after waking up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it was interesting, I liked how the girlfriends kinks were done, I'd be more than up for double teaming some school sluts with her once we get to them... I'd play more of it for sure.

Reactions: Minos187113

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Absolutely no reason for forgiveness given, why are those 2 girls in my life? Get those 2 outta my house along with frick & frack the 2 dumbass security guards and let's move on...

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
No android port ??
I got (121 mb)
Unfortunately i can't paste that link here due to a"specific reason"

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes