BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Given the explanation of the game I think I'll see if I like it when it's finished. I don't like seeing more than one ending, and knowing that, from what Dev said, there are many decisions that can affect how it ends, I prefer to wait until I have a guide that allows me to reach the ending I want.

In any case, thanks for the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Given the explanation of the game I think I'll see if I like it when it's finished. I don't like seeing more than one ending, and knowing that, from what Dev said, there are many decisions that can affect how it ends, I prefer to wait until I have a guide that allows me to reach the ending I want.

In any case, thanks for the game.
The game is pretty decent right now. Even though last time I played, there was only one path that you could follow. If you chose the other, it was just a placeholder. Guess I'll wait till next release. Seems like this one is just a big fix/language selector added.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game is pretty decent right now. Even though last time I played, there was only one path that you could follow. If you chose the other, it was just a placeholder. Guess I'll wait till next release. Seems like this one is just a big fix/language selector added.
The truth is that before starting the game I would like to know what is the expected end of that path. I'm not a fan of surprise endings, I want to know that I am headed for an ending that I like, since it will be the only one I see.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I probably didn't fully understand what you wrote... added 2 day option. with 3 new characters, and completely different consequences... That is, everything is different... Locations, consequences, characters... How can this be just a bug fix and a language selector?) Apparently I'm already falling asleep and my brain has started to think badly...o_O

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Really? This is like unusual or rare that we have game devs who are lawyers, no?
you guys probably don't fully understand what a lawyer is in my country... this is a salary approximately at the level of the seller... Although if it is a chain of stores, the seller will receive more... :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I probably didn't fully understand what you wrote... added 2 day option. with 3 new characters, and completely different consequences... That is, everything is different... Locations, consequences, characters... How can this be just a bug fix and a language selector?) Apparently I'm already falling asleep and my brain has started to think badly...o_O
In my case, I am only interested in playing the game when I know how to achieve the ending that I would like to see, since in fact I am going to ignore the other endings (nothing personal, it's how I play).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I was reading the changelog earlier. That's what I saw.

0.0.3: Public
The animation has been fixed (it is shorter in time and faster in frame rate). If you have a glitchy animation - clean the memory of your PC with special utilities and check how fragmented your disk is. If needed defragment your disk.
2) Fixed minor bugs (typos, missing your name in the text, etc...).
3. Added language selection function at the beginning of the game.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I restarted because I barely remembered the story and it ended at the same point that it did before this last update, is that right or did I miss something?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
A mood of temptation takes over my mind
Condemned
Fallen weak on my knees, summon the strength
Of mayhem
I am the storm that is approaching
Provoking
Black clouds in isolation
... Also I will fuck them all and be there Sensei

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This here is a nice game, the character is human revolution with part of that plot also.
This is what android shenannigans feels like in this game ... low key cyberpunk.
I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!!!!!!!
How exactly do you describe yourself? What does your storm bring? How does it feel, the storm?

you guys probably don't fully understand what a lawyer is in my country... this is a salary approximately at the level of the seller... Although if it is a chain of stores, the seller will receive more... :ROFLMAO:
Managers vs. store managers vs. chain managers vs. managing partener lawyer vs. associate lawyer vs. sallary lawyer vs. company lawyer vs. family lawyer vs. settlement lawyer vs. paperwork lawyer vs. litigation lawyer vs. investigation lawyer vs. CEO level manager.

You can manage a small book store or comic store and make ends meet, you could manage toys R us and make tens of millions - same job, different rewards.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN KINDA THAT'S LITERALLY VERGIL
I hate the fact that this is Vergil. I hate it with all my being.
Would you love MC being Snake? Or the human revolution character? Or rutger howard?
I would love rutger, feels more mature and versatile a character.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In my case, I am only interested in playing the game when I know how to achieve the ending that I would like to see, since in fact I am going to ignore the other endings (nothing personal, it's how I play).
pretty much how i play. i would prefer for all the story lines to interwine with each other. and the ones you dont feel like doing you simply make the choices not to do it.

also having a patron and public versions might hurt the dev this early on in his career as a dev. limiting what you offer has a tendacy to actually push potential patrons away. but eh its the devs choice so whatever.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
pretty much how i play. i would prefer for all the story lines to interwine with each other. and the ones you dont feel like doing you simply make the choices not to do it.

also having a patron and public versions might hurt the dev this early on in his career as a dev. limiting what you offer has a tendacy to actually push potential patrons away. but eh its the devs choice so whatever.
I agree. I checked the changelog earlier and it basically said it was just a bug fix, then the dev popped up and said there was new content, but, I still decided not to dl it because of the fact of being 2 different releases.

I mean how the fuck do we know if we want to support the dev, if we are getting a different version?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I agree. I checked the changelog earlier and it basically said it was just a bug fix, then the dev popped up and said there was new content, but, I still decided not to dl it because of the fact of being 2 different releases.

I mean how the fuck do we know if we want to support the dev, if we are getting a different version?
this is the second time i played this game. missed the last update but from what i can tell im thinking this update was focus on the path that happens if you decide to go to mason. but honestly i just skipped that playthrough the whole way. i just wanted to see if it did in fact take a different route...it did.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

Yea, a lot of people (especially here) get very resentful over locking actual content behind a paywall. They tend towards wanting to give devs money as a reward for making good games, not as a cost of entry. Bonus renders, dev blogs, and early access are good rewards for subscribers, locking actual game content tends to encourage leaks.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes