VN Ren'Py September 19 [v0.1] [MyDots]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yep) 1 root
What do you mean? Usually a lesbian path is just one route: 'the lesbian path'

Are you talking about just one lesbian love/sexual interest? Or there are going to be several love interests (characters) in the lesbian path?

My dots

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Is ntr and gay content avoidable?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep. There won't be such content.

What do you mean? Usually a lesbian path is just one route: 'the lesbian path'

Are you talking about just one lesbian love/sexual interest? Or there are going to be several love interests (characters) in the lesbian path?
I planned to have only one lesbian route as a romantic and sexual interest. I wouldn't like to turn the main character into a typical girl who is "interested" in everyone indiscriminately) am focused on telling the story. Perhaps in the future, I'll add more lesbian routes, but it's too early to talk about it now.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yep. There won't be such content.

I planned to have only one lesbian route as a romantic and sexual interest. I wouldn't like to turn the main character into a typical girl who is "interested" in everyone indiscriminately) am focused on telling the story. Perhaps in the future, I'll add more lesbian routes, but it's too early to talk about it now.
I can't play the game properly, all the images look like this one:

screenshot0001.png

You should use a renpy version compatible with all PCs. Also, you should ask about what language do you want at the beginning of the game, with all the words in russian you don't even know where is 'preferences'.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I can't play the game properly, all the images look like this one:

View attachment 3314887

You should use a renpy version compatible with all PCs. Also, you should ask about what language do you want at the beginning of the game, with all the words in russian you don't even know where is 'preferences'.
Why is it that when a russian person enters such games, he knows where to look for the menu to change the language, etc. and the rest are not? :ROFLMAO:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Tough thing!
The end of the first chapter was unexpected - hopefully the whores from the sisterhood will be able to take revenge!
Cool thing - pleased!
Keep it up, Comrade!(y)
sisterhood's girls and guys, his behaviour, look like real! Elliot Roger write about this in his manifesto

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I don’t argue - i want there to be an opportunity to take revenge on them!
I not. I dont like ugly masculine sociopathic FMC. Its so stupid, like if you watch from alpha-guy in female body! Revenge its plot some frome mediocre "western" movies. Adult feminine women not use male crap like "revenge"

Reactions: Dolphine_KIIV

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. How much freedom of choice? Is it kinetic or player will have absolute freedom when it comes to whom we submit MC for sexual interactions? Or hybrid in between?

My dots

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Hello. How much freedom of choice? Is it kinetic or player will have absolute freedom when it comes to whom we submit MC for sexual interactions? Or hybrid in between?
Freedom of choice isn't that extensive right now, but it will increase in the subsequent chapters.

• Sad
Reactions: Prokopije

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I not. I dont like ugly masculine sociopathic FMC. Its so stupid, like if you watch from alpha-guy in female body! Revenge its plot some frome mediocre "western" movies. Adult feminine women not use male crap like "revenge"
Dude, they drugged her, took pictures of her naked and her genitals, read her mother’s diary, which, along with her handbags and phone, remained with them - they must pay for this!
What does masculine sociopathic FMC have to do with it in general? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geigi
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes