VN Ren'Py September 19 [v0.1] [MyDots]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I can't play the game properly, all the images look like this one:

View attachment 3314887

You should use a renpy version compatible with all PCs. Also, you should ask about what language do you want at the beginning of the game, with all the words in russian you don't even know where is 'preferences'.
I didn't have that problem with images, I downloaded mine from Pixeldrain

Change the preference by the 4th button down on main menu
screenshot0001.png

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
As a thank you for bringing a wonderful female protagonist game, I have made you an animated profile signature for anyone to show their support for your game, I wish the dev all the best in future updates, you have gained a player in me, thank you and stay blessed

SEP19.gif

To Add Profile Signature to your own profile

Step 1 - Right Click on above photo and select Copy Image Address
Step 2 - Click on your name top right
Step 3 - Click on Signature
Step 4 - Click on Photo Icon and Paste image address
Step 5 - Click on Photo within your signature and select Resize, enter 318px within Width and click update
Step 6 - Click on Photo again within your signature and select Add Link
Step 7 - Simply Copy & Paste this following link within that box https://f95zone.to/threads/september-19-v0-1-mydots.191035/
Step 8 - Click on Save and your profile signature will be added perfectly on your profile

• Love
Reactions: Begwood and My dots

My dots

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
As a thank you for bringing a wonderful female protagonist game, I have made you an animated profile signature for anyone to show their support for your game, I wish the dev all the best in future updates, you have gained a player in me, thank you and stay blessed
Oh, God, thank you! This is incredibly pleasant! Thanks also for the feedback in the review. I will definitely fix the font situation in the update and bring a route with a girl, as planned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Oh, God, thank you! This is incredibly pleasant! Thanks also for the feedback in the review. I will definitely fix the font situation in the update and bring a route with a girl, as planned.
You are more than welcome :love:, thank for bringing this amazing game to us and I only make profile signatures and wallpapers for female protagonist games I love and believe in, this is most certainly one of them

Wish you nothing but all the best in the future

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I been wanting to try a female protag VN but almost all of them turn into a messy fuck fest 3 mins into the game.
I hope this one is truly story focused and a good female MC and another fuck fest with a bimbo MC.

Regardless of all that, Welcome and good luck Dev (y)

Reactions: My dots

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I not. I dont like ugly masculine sociopathic FMC. Its so stupid, like if you watch from alpha-guy in female body! Revenge its plot some frome mediocre "western" movies. Adult feminine women not use male crap like "revenge"
You obviously haven't watched the movie I spit on your grave.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I been wanting to try a female protag VN but almost all of them turn into a messy fuck fest 3 mins into the game.
I hope this one is truly story focused and a good female MC and another fuck fest with a bimbo MC.

Regardless of all that, Welcome and good luck Dev (y)
It because fem games not for you. If you dont say "no" and fuck every guy yould seen, you are WHORE :KEK: :WutFace: :FacePalm: Male tards call girls "whore" but they even in game fuck all guys npc!!!:WutFace:

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
I'll keep an eye on this game this look promising and the render quality is top notch!
and fem protagonist is my kinda fetish too :D

• Red Heart

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Realy nice game, hope the Dev will not ruin in puting forced NTR or some some non avoidable rapey shit..... just let the game have otions for all types the players at least.

My dots

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Realy nice game, hope the Dev will not ruin in puting forced NTR or some some non avoidable rapey shit..... just let the game have otions for all types the players at least.
Thank you for the feedback. The game plans to include only traditional relationships between men and women, as well as a lesbian routes. However, I do not plan to make the main character an "easy to sex girl".

Reactions: Leox1x
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes