• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
I've been curious for a bit but what is the wrapped shit even used for? I'm guessing it's a joke that goes back quite a bit, but I might be wrong. Although Lusica's response is hilarious

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I've been curious for a bit but what is the wrapped shit even used for? I'm guessing it's a joke that goes back quite a bit, but I might be wrong. Although Lusica's response is hilarious
It's a joke gift item that's been in the games since at least Blight.

Reactions: YukiAizawa
May 13, 2018
Finally managed to clear the game and wow I'm glad I've finished Asylum before finishing this one, as much as a chore that game was. Kludge is probably the weakest game for me aside from combat and exploration, it kinda had a hard time on balancing the world expansion and the isolated main story the series had. It doesn't help that the characters are weak imo even the trap as well (they're usually one of the best characters) and that made me miss Fake-rabi instead. I was so glad Olivia appeared as an option and I hope it won't be the last (I immediately grind to marry her the moment she's available lmao).

It pained me to say that my opinion on Kludge was elevated a bit thanks to Asylum so I might even give it a lower impression if not for it. Windstilla section is fun though, I like the mild puzzles.

Shikinowa once again getting teased, I think it's time for it to have their own game and having a cast full of japanese culture can be a nice change of pace rather than Elcehil. Alhough if Elcehil is next, it means Rabi might return once more, yeay!

The best ones that I've finished in order: Colony > Awake > Blight > Kludge > Asylum

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
how do I get max stats in this game?? or at least strong enough to beat that concealed boss and other bosses??

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Ok, so i just find out about era of myth games and it really bothers me now. I love SEQUEL games to death, and i feel like some really important info is in those older games. Can someone tell me about the story from those games, or where can i read on them?

Jan 29, 2021
Hey did anyone encountered this bug where it doesn't let you increase social level? How did can you fix this. I would be very grateful for a fix if not this really ruined my save file... thanks
1676857877570.png 1676857888846.png

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Hey did anyone encountered this bug where it doesn't let you increase social level? How did can you fix this. I would be very grateful for a fix if not this really ruined my save file... thanks
What translation are you using?

Because as im looking at those screenshots doesnt seems like you are even using the translation from sub-par. (mostly because the game title is in japanese and the font is not the same he uses in his translations.)

On that note did u actually try to "Hang Out" with her?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2021

Because as im looking at those screenshots doesnt seems like you are even using the translation from sub-par. (mostly because the game title is in japanese and the font is not the same he uses in his translations.)

Honestly i'm not quite sure what i did to make the title be japanese but yes i'm using sub-par translation. I've even download a clean install from here and dump my save file to the fresh game and it didn't work too

As for "Hang Out" do you mean the "Hang Out together button"? Yes i did, it worked for the first social level but I couldn't get it to work for the other 2 level

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2021

Oh nvm i did a save edit and edit the files to unlock the scenes. But still have no idea what broke my game

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Honestly i'm not quite sure what i did to make the title be japanese but yes i'm using sub-par translation. I've even download a clean install from here and dump my save file to the fresh game and it didn't work too

As for "Hang Out" do you mean the "Hang Out together button"? Yes i did, it worked for the first social level but I couldn't get it to work for the other 2 level
You can always join sub-par discord and mention that issue
Doesnt hurt to let him know.
But id imagine u accidently missed a event tile somewhere, since i dont recall anyone on the server mentioning a bug with her.

Reactions: hiddenbanana69

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
I have yet to 100% ASYLUM which didnt expected to be long, ngl im excited to play next Kludge to see how Versa doing there or what happen to Malice and then L.Depth if its once its been Translated although considered L.Depth can be also considered a different game i could expect some how the spin-off and main series have a weird connection in a weird way ig?

waitoriri

Sep 13, 2021
Can anyone help me with the Mechagod Ruins on Manity lab? I'm not sure what i can do to beat them, it's so hard. Any tips on equips, parts, party and strategy overall?

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Ok since im done with ASYLUM's Canon'ish ending, and pretty much mostly done the main part of Kludge, i want to ask how to beat God of Concealment, Idea quite struggling here ngl a guide will be appreciated

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Im quite already done with most of Kludge now along beating Versa, yet i still have quite a question about what did really happened at the ASYLUM, i will also spoil on the events happened at the asylum be warned for those arent playing it yet to understand Versa here at Kludge

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sequel Kludge [1.10] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (437 MB/ 188 MB) : ,

Reactions: mineros9

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Im quite already done with most of Kludge now along beating Versa, yet i still have quite a question about what did really happened at the ASYLUM, i will also spoil on the events happened at the asylum be warned for those arent playing it yet to understand Versa here at Kludge

Been a while and thus i don't have the pictures to give a proper answer, so i'll try to be clear.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes