4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The error is only shown when I extracted the file but their are no bugs in the game. Great update btw N2TheFire. Thanks for the share.
I think it is probably because you are beyond day 3 in your save. If renpy tries to load that particular image (for those playing from the beginning or at least before that image is supposed to show) it throws an exception which I think you can just ignore. Either way, I don't like it and will fix it. Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed the update. :)

Reactions: Kraken Bender

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Okay, I just reuploaded the same zip file, just changing the 'a' to 'b' in the name. Apparently, mega likes to cache your shit whether you delete them or not so I guess when requests came in to download the file with the same name it just restored the old file? This never happened before, very strange.

Anyway, here is a fresh link for the PC (Windows) version. Hopefully the mac and apk are fine. The original file was working perfectly before uploading it. I downloaded this one myself to verify there were no errors.

545 MB

Apologies admins... if you could please fix the PC links in the original post that would be great. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Okay, I just reuploaded the same zip file, just changing the 'a' to 'b' in the name. Apparently, mega likes to cache your shit whether you delete them or not so I guess when requests came in to download the file with the same name it just restored the old file? This never happened before, very strange.

Anyway, here is a fresh link for the PC (Windows) version. Hopefully the mac and apk are fine. The original file was working perfectly before uploading it. I downloaded this one myself to verify there were no errors.

Serenity-0.6b-pc.zip 545 MB

Apologies admins... if you could please fix the PC links in the original post that would be great. :)
All working now, thanks! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
By the way... for those who haven't read my post on Patreon, the download is smaller because I realized my images weren't being compressed, like at all. Cryoxxx alerted me to this and I reconverted them all. This broke the filesize down by a third. On my public Patreon post, links to the original (uncompressed) version are still there if you would like to compare. I could barely tell the difference but let me know if you see a difference.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The plot of this game is just.... repetitive.

First set of girls: That devil girl is a problem, we'll have to get rid of her.
Devil Girl: I'm not a problem, it's these other two who are the real problem. I want to be loved. +1 Harem Girl
Those two: We're not the problem, it's these other ones that are really evil. +2 Harem Girls
Next Ones:

Like how many times are you going to reform the evil girls before you do something else?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great great update, was so waiting for Lena. She is my favorite Neko for sure. Love her sweet blond half the most. Can't wait till the next update. This might be the best Harem of girls in any game. I love how sweet and bright this game is. Most games get so Dark but its so nice to not have such drama. Keep up the amazing work and may this game go on for years. (y) Thanks :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Amazing update as always..Nice animation with Lena, I see that the help of Cryox is starting to have positive impact , good job ;)

You have my respect for Highschool DxD on tv during the cuddling time with Alena :love:

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
What can I say about the update, I liked the first part with Alena but I didn't like Rin's part at all, I'm not into BDSM.

Now there is something else I didn't like in the update but I don't want to start a debate about it so I will not mention it.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
What can I say about the update, I liked the first part with Alena but I didn't like Rin's part at all, I'm not into BDSM.

Now there is something else I didn't like in the update but I don't want to start a debate about it so I will not mention it.
I appreciate your feedback HansDampf788
It is very hard to please everyone in these things. I had requests for a bit of BDSM. I'm actually not a fan of it much myself but... there it is. I hope this won't deter you from playing the rest of the updates. I don't plan to have a ton of that in there. Obviously, I'm trying to hit a few tags here and there. I tested the waters a bit with Rin. Anyway, thanks for checking it out anyway :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Davewatch

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The plot of this game is just.... repetitive.

First set of girls: That devil girl is a problem, we'll have to get rid of her.
Devil Girl: I'm not a problem, it's these other two who are the real problem. I want to be loved. +1 Harem Girl
Those two: We're not the problem, it's these other ones that are really evil. +2 Harem Girls
Next Ones:

Like how many times are you going to reform the evil girls before you do something else?
I'm sorry you feel that way. In hindsight, I know there are things I could do better but I am learning, sir. Thank you so much for your feedback!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes