• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
If you would, please send me a screenshot of what you're talking about.
Oh yes, what Cryoxxx said is probably what's going on. Scroll back some (And always scroll back a page or 2 when you save) :)
Tried rolling back a few times but still only get the end message from 6A, even tried starting from scratch but no luck. The end message shows up just after the girl trying to break into serenity appears for the first time.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Scroll back a bit to get before the ending message
Tried rolling back a few times and started a new run through but still have the issue. When I started a new game the intro was still saying the version was 6A as well but the main menu says 7 Beta screenshot of the menu and the end message are in my other post with N2TheFire

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Tried rolling back a few times but still only get the end message from 6A, even tried starting from scratch but no luck. The end message shows up just after the girl trying to break into serenity appears for the first time.
I found the issue guys and got it sorted out now it was the mod from
ShaddyModda

Reactions: N2TheFire

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Alright.. After reading 6 pages of the thread.. This sounds interesting, I notice no virgin tag, so I assume that old shit storm didn't completely change that character.

Will check this out later at some point, maybe someone can confirm whether there is any virgins before hand. ;)
Let's say for me as a fan of the virgin tag and this is my biggest problem with the game, I mean Kat was changed but there are 2 other girls that I expected to be virgins but for 1 it didn't seem she was a virgin by the way she jumped on the MC's dick and the for the other one the MC looks for and finds her riding a dildo that looks even bigger than the MC's dick. I mean the girls of the Island were created for the MC and they don't have anything better to do than taking their virginities with toys? That is just wrong in my opinion.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Let's say for me as a fan of the virgin tag and this is my biggest problem with the game, I mean Kat was changed but there are 2 other girls that I expected to be virgins but for 1 it didn't seem she was a virgin by the way she jumped on the MC's dick and the for the other one the MC looks for and finds her riding a dildo that looks even bigger than the MC's dick. I mean the girls of the Island were created for the MC and they don't have anything better to do than taking their virginities with toys? That is just wrong in my opinion.
Given that the preoccupation with physical virginity (intact hymen) is largely a product of male male dominated society, and the book was written by a woman (MC's mother), I wouldn't expect maintaining an intact hymen would not be a big concern.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Given that the preoccupation with physical virginity (intact hymen) is largely a product of male male dominated society, and the book was written by a woman (MC's mother), I wouldn't expect maintaining an intact hymen would not be a big concern.
Really? That's your defense for not having virgins.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Either way, think I'll skip over this for the time being, too many games with some excuse like that to not have virgins.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I really liked this game good luck dev
but I wish we had the option to let the girls call us Master or even better have custom input on how they will call us

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way. In hindsight, I know there are things I could do better but I am learning, sir. Thank you so much for your feedback!
i think its much better than horny teen that want to commit incest with his mom, sister, cousin, aunt.

or horny teen that want to bang his classmates & teachers

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey guys... glad you are enjoying the update. It looks like I could finish the improvements within the next 2 weeks and immediately get back to work on the next build (week 2) and continue the story. With 3 "in-game" weeks left to do, I can't wait to get to them. Coming will be a couple of new side characters and choices on how you interact with them in certain situations. Again, choices will never impact the basic path of the story, as I didn't write branches in Serenity. On that note, I have plans for future projects after Serenity that will have endings based on your decisions, and hopefully similarly interesting plots.

Anyway, wanted to make sure I posted something over here since some of you are patrons, and even for those who are not patrons. I've made major changes to tiers. If you are a patron and missed my post, so that you have a chance to decide how you want to proceed before the next pay cycle for Patreon (1st Feb).

Serenity: Week 1 (Final) will be released as listed in my new tiers, so everyone should check the post to see if you might be interested in supporting or not. If you don't want to pay or can't, that is okay too! I gather feedback from all sources available to me. Thanks for all the kind words and support. Now I need to get my ass back to work. ;)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys... glad you are enjoying the update. It looks like I could finish the improvements within the next 2 weeks and immediately get back to work on the next build (week 2) and continue the story. With 3 "in-game" weeks left to do, I can't wait to get to them. Coming will be a couple of new side characters and choices on how you interact with them in certain situations. Again, choices will never impact the basic path of the story, as I didn't write branches in Serenity. On that note, I have plans for future projects after Serenity that will have endings based on your decisions, and hopefully similarly interesting plots.

Anyway, wanted to make sure I posted something over here since some of you are patrons, and even for those who are not patrons. I've made major changes to tiers. If you are a patron and missed my post, so that you have a chance to decide how you want to proceed before the next pay cycle for Patreon (1st Feb).

Serenity: Week 1 (Final) will be released as listed in my new tiers, so everyone should check the post to see if you might be interested in supporting or not. If you don't want to pay or can't, that is okay too! I gather feedback from all sources available to me. Thanks for all the kind words and support. Now I need to get my ass back to work. ;)
I must say, at first i thought that was a basic game, just go and fuck, but i must say, i was wrong, is a really good history so far, only a few games have a good history here (one of them also have a neko :LOL:) and i'm really loving the history, my hope is that even if Karen don't become a lover, that she don't dissapear of the history, i really like her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I must say, at first i thought that was a basic game, just go and fuck, but i must say, i was wrong, is a wonderful history so far, only a few games have a good history here (one of them also have a neko :LOL:)
and said game gets referenced in this one! i had to stop bc the reference was so out of the blue that i laughed hysterically for 5 minutes, it was such a nice surprise XD

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
and said game gets referenced in this one! i had to stop bc the reference was so out of the blue that i laughed hysterically for 5 minutes, it was such a nice surprise XD
The funny thing is that when saw...i was "i know that one, i don't know this one....OOOO this one i know"...look like almost every dev that put a neko in his game is a great writer.

Reactions: N2TheFire
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes