4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have posted a public poll... would appreciate your feedback on whether I should proceed splitting the game into 4 builds or not. Thanks :)
Sadly it looks like one build is hard to beat vote wise.

Just finished current update, and fuck yes! It keeps getting better and better. It's also nice to see a little kink options added. But I love the LIs and the story. Also great seeing Lucy in the bg. Keep it up please and thank you :love:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It seems like each image on the MC's computer comes from an existing game, if so can anyone tell me which one this is from?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, that would be Oppai Odyssey, Cryoxxx's game. He is the one who is doing my animations actually, and I recommend checking out his game as well :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Speaking of Oppai Odyssey... I used that particular image because I love it. When you see the full size version, the detail is just amazing. He does amazing work.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I have been playing This WONDERFUL Game from First Release.
I have Never Really given it much thought before; just Enjoying the Game.

I'm SURE that This has probably been asked & answered already
(Just Don't feel like searching thru All discussions)

I have to ask about Cinnamon.
Is Cinn REALLY a Character in Another game?? or just BS?

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I have been playing This WONDERFUL Game from First Release.
I have Never Really given it much thought before; just Enjoying the Game.

I'm SURE that This has probably been asked & answered already
(Just Don't feel like searching thru All discussions)

I have to ask about Cinnamon.
Is Cinn REALLY a Character in Another game?? or just BS?
Hi Shelscott50, thanks for the kind words :)
Cinny is a good friend of mine that hangs out in our Discord and a few others in our circle. Her and Trixy are both friends in my Discord. Now, if they're in another game, I don't know (possibly). If they mentioned it, I don't remember.

Meant to add... I created both their characters based on pictures they showed me.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hi Shelscott50, thanks for the kind words :)
Cinny is a good friend of mine that hangs out in our Discord and a few others in our circle. Her and Trixy are both friends in my Discord. Now, if they're in another game, I don't know (possibly). If they mentioned it, I don't remember.

Meant to add... I created both their characters based on pictures they showed me.
Oh, I See, Cool! I Hope that we will get to see "Cinny" again. ;)
Trixy is Cute too. (I am Hoping That She Will Betray Camilla)
I Use to have DISCORD, but I got rid of it. It became annoying.
With Trina joining the 'King's Harem', will she become a Neko too? ;)

It's a Shame that Morgan didn't 'rate' good enough to make cover photo. (She is Sweetheart!)
I hope that Nothing bad happens to her; since she hasn't been able to ascend yet.
830062_cover.png

Last edited:

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
So far pretty good game, but last day feels kinda rushed, maybe cuz dev wanted to split games in parts. But otherwise everything so far good. And don't be to hard on developer its his first game, and its already much better than some games in development for long time. KEEP UP GOOD WORK!!!

• Red Heart

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And look like you have some really good tastes.
Honestly i wish there was a signature with only Sandra (yep, first girl appearing in a game usually is my favourite bc usually they're the wholesome and the ones with more content XD) also i've like 5-10 other games to put in that list but there is a character-limit u.u

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are there any negative effects of not punishing Andria?

I don't like this kind of content, and the truth is that I prefer to avoid it.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes