4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Agree

I hate "Master" unless it refers to a Master Craftsman or teacher. Even in a slave/servant/sub relationship the most I prefer is "Sir". In a romantic relationship, even a slightly Sub harem relationship, I'd much rather them use his name or a "pet" name.
i'm seeing a fan of Hail Dicktator XD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i usually dislike that kind of game...but surprisingly...it's like Harem Hotel but more focused on BDSM...
I have played a bit of Harem Hotel, but the truth is that I have not seen a BDSM scene (and I think there is a place for it, which of course I have never used)

I think I got to the first spanking and I left it there, I didn't need to see more to know that I didn't want to continue the game. Someone told me "it's very soft, I don't like these things and I like the game", in my case very soft is too much.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I have played a bit of Harem Hotel, but the truth is that I have not seen a BDSM scene (and I think there is a place for it, which of course I have never used)

I think I got to the first spanking and I left it there, I didn't need to see more to know that I didn't want to continue the game. Someone told me "it's very soft, I don't like these things and I like the game", in my case very soft is too much.
i've seen worse, so compared to what i saw(which horrifies me to this day) harem hotel and hail dicktator are pretty soft...also the good stories made me digest the whole thing

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i've seen worse, so compared to what i saw(which horrifies me to this day) harem hotel and hail dicktator are pretty soft...also the good stories made me digest the whole thing
Now I don't remember why I left Harem Hotel, I don't think it was for something related to BDSM, I don't think I saw any such scene in the game while I played. All I know is that now I have it on the ignore list, so something would have made me upset.

On the other hand, not even a good story allows me to agree to play a game centered on this fetish, however soft it may be. In fact Hail Dicktator is also on my ignore list.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
okay then

we went OT for too long u.u

N2TheFire few hints about graphic: try to play my Real Desire or The Witcher 3 or FF7 Remake...these games know how to make perfect lips on their characters XD

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Warning spoilers
I like where this is going
View attachment 1022273
The question is will we go even further with her if you know what I mean ;) or is N2TheFire only teasing us
Would be better without the inner voice saying it's bad.

That's one of my biggest gripes when it comes to incest games. It's usually either MC is always woe is me I looked at my family sexually (and this phase usually goes on way too long) or MC is an abusive asshole. Very few games avoid one of those extremes.

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity is now available over on GameJolt in case some of you guys use that. As with my itch page, all public releases will be available to download there.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
First time playing i have a question.
At the beginning of the game the dev says it will be a kinetic novel, but here the game doesn't have the tag and even have a walkthrough tutorial.
Which is it? hope it's not kinetic novel, i like choices ;p

Reactions: alex13_zen

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
First time playing i have a question.
At the beginning of the game the dev says it will be a kinetic novel, but here the game doesn't have the tag and even have a walkthrough tutorial.
Which is it? hope it's not kinetic novel, i like choices ;p
It IS a kinetic novel. As you can see, I do not have the main post in this thread (but I may need to see if they'll let me take ownership after all). I chose to go this route because this was my first time creating an AVN. I needed to do a project without the complicated choices and get comfortable with the process before I step off into the deep end. With that said, I have plans in place to split into a few branches in the last week of Serenity. Next project after Serenity will be more involved with choices and consequences. I already have an outline for my next project laid down.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes