4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
A really good update, i will love to see more of Camilla (just hope that she won't become a true lesbian of the story and we will only see her doing stuff and don't do anything, i hate when the game is male protagonist and we keep seeing others than the mc having fun)...i just wonder if it will have anything or we will need a "patch" for it. Also could be nice to see anything with Cassie and Samantha, they look like they have been forgotten, not that i don't like the other girls, but i think that everyone deserve a little love.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
A really good update, i will love to see more of Camilla (just hope that she won't become a true lesbian of the story and we will only see her doing stuff and don't do anything, i hate when the game is male protagonist and we keep seeing others than the mc having fun)...i just wonder if it will have anything or we will need a "patch" for it. Also could be nice to see anything with Cassie and Samantha, they look like they have been forgotten, not that i don't like the other girls, but i think that everyone deserve a little love.
As I am on Patreon (and they don't allow that type of content), and this was my first project ever... there will be no incest in Serenity. I know a lot of people will turn away based on that one fact and that's okay (can't please everyone). If I EVER decide to write something with that type of content, I'll go the same route as MrDots and setup a separate project on SubscribeStar. For the "right now"... I'd rather spend my time making sure I am presenting my best work rather than paining over making sure patches work and dealing with all that mess, especially since I am still in the learning phase.
At any rate, I appreciate the feedback and interest!

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
I am sad to say, I expected a more mature take on this premise. It lends itself to so many dilemmas to explore, individuality, free will, considerations of mom does know what's best, is the book a tool for learning or just escapism, is it real, does it matter if it's real to you.

Sadly, the intro already gives me a middle finger as it's literally "mommy ded, but she wrote you a magic harem universe, and here's this girl who loves you for no reason and wants to go to la-la land with you"

Get to la-la land, here's an antagonist. As the story is in danger of having stakes, it goes right out the window, cos you're basically a god. Here's 3 more girls who absolutely adore you for no reason.

It's all just fanservice. Which would be fine if not for the huge wasted potential of such an interesting premise. Maybe I set my expectations unreasonably high, as the dev never claimed to explore the topics I hoped for, but still... so much wasted potential.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
As I am on Patreon (and they don't allow that type of content), and this was my first project ever... there will be no incest in Serenity. I know a lot of people will turn away based on that one fact and that's okay (can't please everyone). If I EVER decide to write something with that type of content, I'll go the same route as MrDots and setup a separate project on SubscribeStar. For the "right now"... I'd rather spend my time making sure I am presenting my best work rather than paining over making sure patches work and dealing with all that mess, especially since I am still in the learning phase.
kk.gif

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Out of curiosity have the animations been put in yet? This game looks beautiful and I'd love to see the girls in action.
I hired Cryoxxx to do some animations for me starting from version 0.6 (Day 6 in-game). If you haven't played in a while, you should check it out. I've been working to improve my graphics in AI and have come a long way since I first started (at least I think I have). I still have a lot I want to redo in earlier "days" in the game, and will be adding more animations to those leading up to the completion of Serenity.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Since the game is coming close to a end, at least I assume so, are you considering making another project?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Please add pregnancy and father daughter incest. Need to breed my cat girl harem and our daughters.

Reactions: _Maou_

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Since the game is coming close to a end, at least I assume so, are you considering making another project?
Definitely. And, for what its worth... we're on Day 8 in Serenity... my storyboard is 28 in-game days ;)
I already have an outline for my next project but focused more on Serenity right now. But in the next project, I definitely want to create something with many more choices and consequences. I love those types of AVN's also and have a solid idea for that one. So, stay with me guys, I'm here for a while. ;)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And i respect your decision in doing so, although i'm not gonna lie that i'm sad to hear that, since i love both mother and the sister, but is what is (and i know that patreon is a bitch about this). The game is good enought that is not something that is crucial for the game (altouth could be a nice addition) and for the first project, is a really good game. But now reading your response to shadowr19 i'm sad that the game is ending, i really wish we could have more of it.

Reactions: User1230

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
But now reading your response to shadowr19 i'm sad that the game is ending, i really wish we could have more of it.
The game is not coming to an end anytime soon guys LOL
If you read my reply, I said that Serenity is currently on Day 8 (in this latest public release). I have 20 more in-game days of content written for this project. So we have a long way to go yet.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is not coming to an end anytime soon guys LOL
If you read my reply, I said that Serenity is currently on Day 8 (in this latest public release). I have 20 more in-game days of content written for this project. So we have a long way to go yet.
I can only say....YAY :love:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Haven't played this yet, but I see a lot of people talking about the "good story" this game has, but is this one of those games where the players confuse a "good story" with MC is perfect, all girls love MC for no reason, drama is too mild to matter, etc? A lot of the people here wouldn't know the difference between a good story and just a teenager's wet dream.

Reactions: \EGOIST

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Still really love the game, just wish the updates were longer, leaves me wanting more each time. Great story and likeable characters. And cute kitty girls to boot! I was hyped when I saw there were still 20 days/chapters left to see.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Haven't played this yet, but I see a lot of people talking about the "good story" this game has, but is this one of those games where the players confuse a "good story" with MC is perfect, all girls love MC for no reason, drama is too mild to matter, etc? A lot of the people here wouldn't know the difference between a good story and just a teenager's wet dream.
Almost all the girls love him because of his mother in the beginning (with the exception of 2), if you play you will know of why, there is almost no drama (there are some fights, but nothing major). Is not a teenager dream, the guy was caring for the mother the hole life, and was a way for her to give him this "present". Is a good story, and you can see the way that the mc grow. For the first game of the dev, is really good.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Almost all the girls love him because of his mother in the beginning (with the exception of 2), if you play you will know of why, there is almost no drama (there are some fights, but nothing major). Is not a teenager dream, the guy was caring for the mother the hole life, and was a way for her to give him this "present". Is a good story, and you can see the way that the mc grow. For the first game of the dev, is really good.
Okay... you basically just described a story exactly the way I described a teenager's wet dream, though. There's no development because the plot sets all the girls up to already be in love with the MC because "x" reason. It doesn't matter what that reason is.

Jozlok

Apr 1, 2018
anyone know the games of his screen saver slide show during the scene he was sitting at his computer before ascending jasmine

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes