• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Okay... you basically just described a story exactly the way I described a teenager's wet dream, though. There's no development because the plot sets all the girls up to already be in love with the MC because "x" reason. It doesn't matter what that reason is.
No offense, but... its free and public right now, latest version. Just try it and see for yourself? If it turns out the way you're describing, no big deal. You're here, so obviously you have some kind of interest in it, yes? I'm not a perfect, professional writer by any means... but I am doing my best and will stand here in front of the world and put my work out here for you to judge me. Before making assumptions based off of talk, play it and judge for yourself. But, I'll give you the low down... this is my first project ever. So yeah, graphics in the beginning aren't great. First few animations are horrible (that is me saying that about my own work). But, I hired someone better than me to do my animations until I get them nailed and as you progress, my graphics do improve quite a bit. I am learning. And I listen to feedback. And I do plan to go back and redo a lot of my first scenes before Serenity's "final" version is released. :)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
No offense, but... its free and public right now, latest version. Just try it and see for yourself? If it turns out the way you're describing, no big deal. You're here, so obviously you have some kind of interest in it, yes? I'm not a perfect, professional writer by any means... but I am doing my best and will stand here in front of the world and put my work out here for you to judge me. Before making assumptions based off of talk, play it and judge for yourself. But, I'll give you the low down... this is my first project ever. So yeah, graphics in the beginning aren't great. First few animations are horrible (that is me saying that about my own work). But, I hired someone better than me to do my animations until I get them nailed and as you progress, my graphics do improve quite a bit. I am learning. And I listen to feedback. And I do plan to go back and redo a lot of my first scenes before Serenity's "final" version is released. :)
i love your games its make me cry sometime like with the Mom and stuff best game ever .

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally I think you are doing fan-fucking-tastic. Still really enjoying this vn. Don't let the haters and trolls get in your head good sir.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't played the last update yet. But I can say that I like the game and that the story is entertaining. Many times it isn't necessary to have the most convoluted story, nor the greatest number of overlapping subplots, simply having a good, coherent and well-developed story to tell you can give a magnificent game.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Personally I think you are doing fan-fucking-tastic. Still really enjoying this vn. Don't let the haters and trolls get in your head good sir.
Thank you for the kind replies :)
And I am not letting anyone get in my head anymore. Theres a wide range of people out there with different opinions and that's fine. Anyway, I better get my ass to work. I think if you like everything so far, you're really going to enjoy this next update ;)

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
It's an amazing game!! Anyone looking for pulitzer prize winning literature anywhere in F95 is going to be disappointed...like a lot. So keep up the amazing work, it's a great story!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Definitely. And, for what its worth... we're on Day 8 in Serenity... my storyboard is 28 in-game days ;)
I already have an outline for my next project but focused more on Serenity right now. But in the next project, I definitely want to create something with many more choices and consequences. I love those types of AVN's also and have a solid idea for that one. So, stay with me guys, I'm here for a while.
I think you left out a zero when you typed that. You meant 280 days right? not 28. 280, please say you meant 280!
:cool:;):p

Reactions: N2TheFire

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
:LOL: Yeah but then I would never get to the sequel I'm planning way down the road hehe

As long as the sequel has my favorite girls in it - then that's ok. ;)

"Who are your favorite girls?" you ask...... can't tell you, I kind of get the feeling I haven't met them all yet :p:ROFLMAO:;)
(I have narrowed it waaaaaaay down to my top 6)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, i completely agree with you, i wish that every dev here have the first game like this one. I have been speaking with some, they mostly have 2 problems, or they make a horrible story, without any sense, just sex or they are a complete cunt. This one we have luck that the dev don't have any of these 2 problems. There is minimal stuff that i don't like in this one, we have good renders, good story, good music, for the first game, is fucking good, i can count on my hands those that can do this.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah, i completely agree with you, i wish that every dev here have the first game like this one. I have been speaking with some, they mostly have 2 problems, or they make a horrible story, without any sense, just sex or they are a complete cunt. This one we have luck that the dev don't have any of these 2 problems. There is minimal stuff that i don't like in this one, we have good renders, good story, good music, for the first game, is fucking good, i can count on my hands those that can do this.
Wow, thank you AlexTorch - This is what keeps me trying to do better. :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wow, thank you AlexTorch - This is what keeps me trying to do better. :)
Like i said, there is minimal stuff that i don't like (and those are just personal preferences), and you are making a great job in every aspect of the game, i wish every first game was like this one (there are some first's here that still haunt me :LOL: ), good game and good dev, is an hard combination to find here (or we have a good game or a good dev, both is hard to find). Just keep being youself and this game will be golden.

Reactions: N2TheFire

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I thought the new update might get a bit dark, but luckily the same thing as IRL quickly saved the day :D

Really like where this is going - N2TheFire will 1.0 be the final version or do you just keep increment and expanding the story?

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
As I am on Patreon (and they don't allow that type of content), and this was my first project ever... there will be no incest in Serenity. I know a lot of people will turn away based on that one fact and that's okay (can't please everyone). If I EVER decide to write something with that type of content, I'll go the same route as MrDots and setup a separate project on SubscribeStar. For the "right now"... I'd rather spend my time making sure I am presenting my best work rather than paining over making sure patches work and dealing with all that mess, especially since I am still in the learning phase.
At any rate, I appreciate the feedback and interest!
Just a question, since Camilla will not be in the Harem we will have choices to avoid scenes with her and the other girls?.
Because sex that doesn't involve the mc is a big turn-off to me.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Just a question, since Camilla will not be in the Harem we will have choices to avoid scenes with her and the other girls?.
Because sex that doesn't involve the mc is a big turn-off to me.
And i was thinking that i was the only one that think this way...good to know that i'm not alone.

Reactions: TheFurs and Valeck
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes