• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

razorjg

Oct 23, 2018
El juego es genial y todo, me gusta mucho, sin embargo, ¿no crees que sería bueno si también pusieras la opción de saltar o evitar escenas como el lesbianismo? O sea, no es que tenga algo mal, habrá quien le guste, pero para quien no, entonces, más que ser algo interesante de ver, es molesto, o bueno, creo que lo correcto sería ser más incómodo que molesto especial por tener que tragar toda la escena solo para continuar la historia / trama. At least in my opinion, this would be the most feasible option, so that all tastes within what they fit have what they want, those who like those things see the whole scene and those who don't, well, they skip it and that's it. Nobody gets complicated or angry, well I mean it from the player's point of view, because I don't know how difficult it is to put that into action from the developer's point of view, hehe. Even so, your games are great and visually beautiful, if it bothers me a little to have to swallow that final scene with the sister and the succubus (personally I enjoy more when the MC subjugates her in a peaceful way so to speak and I It hurts a bit to see that end of the patch) I did not like it at all, although well they were only some images, and the truth if it weren't because I had to keep it on the girl's lesbian orgasm face, I would have skipped everything, although I suppose that is more subjective, there are those who do and who do not, there is nothing wrong with it, but at least, the option to skip scenes, or similar situations, would not hurt, at least so you do not have to delete or modify your own story, which in itself is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: N2TheFire

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In the 6 months or so it's been out, this game has gone from "meh, that's kind of interesting" to solidly in my top 5 favorite (and most followed) games and one I am a Patreon supporter of. If it keeps getting better at the rate it has, my head will probably explode in another 2-3 months :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am so fascinated by the story I don't care about the sex scenes - except I'm in love with almost all the girls and the sex scenes are amazing :love:........brain...melting.. o_O

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
In the 6 months or so it's been out, this game has gone from "meh, that's kind of interesting" to solidly in my top 5 favorite (and most followed) games and one I am a Patreon supporter of. If it keeps getting better at the rate it has, my head will probably explode in another 2-3 months :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am so fascinated by the story I don't care about the sex scenes - except I'm in love with almost all the girls and the sex scenes are amazing :love:........brain...melting.. o_O
Is really a good game, good models, good story (that don't look like a first project) and the icing on the cake is a good dev that always talk with us. Having the dev always expressing what he feel about the game, what are his plans, listening the good criticism, is always something that i really love to see in the game.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I haven't play the game yet but sounds like no incest here ha? Even tho we got a sis and a mom. And they are the most beatiful ones in the game but nothing?

Man i don't like those. I didn't like it at WVM plus no Azel. I hope i will not have the same feeling here about that man. I still love that game i just wish... I hope i will have that feeling i guess.

I guess you don't care that much or don't wanna "waste time" on those but more people will come to the game with a patch or whatever. It's just frustrating when you could just change somethings and bam a lot more people happier. But i guess you can't please everyone.

And i hope that just because they are not a LI i don't see scenes of them doing something with somebody. I heard that sis got a lesbian scene that's just whatever. Will see i guess

Edit: By the way these are just my feelings/opinions about the topic. I know everybody have they're own.

Edit2: And she's(sister) a main character too not a random npc i hate when it's a tease and you see her all naked and shit but you know you can't never romance her :FacePalm:

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I haven't play the game yet but sounds like no incest here ha? Even tho we got a sis and a mom. And they are the most beatiful ones in the game but nothing?

Man i don't like those. I didn't like it at WVM plus no Azel. I hope i will not have the same feeling here about that man. I still love that game i just wish... I hope i will have that feeling i guess.

I guess you don't care that much or don't wanna "waste time" on those but more people will come to the game with a patch or whatever. It's just frustrating when you could just change somethings and bam a lot more people happier. But i guess you can't please everyone.

And i hope that just because they are not a LI i don't see scenes of them doing something with somebody. I heard that sis got a lesbian scene that's just whatever. Will see i guess

Edit: By the way these are just my feelings/opinions about the topic. I know everybody have they're own.

Edit2: And she's(sister) a main character too not a random npc i hate when it's a tease and you see her all naked and shit but you know you can't never romance her :FacePalm:
I agree that both are really beautiful, and i too wish that they become something more, especially because the "real" mother have died, but in the end we must respect the dev decision, the story is really good even without anything with them, and don't forget that patreon is a bitch about incest.

• Red Heart

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
dangit! I misspelled my girls name it's KatherineJasmineAlenaAndreaMorganFade - yep, that's my favorite girl!!
(last edit, not really into the other side girls, forgot Fade 'cause she's new but suuuuuper cute)
Looked back at this after the update and found out I'd misspelled my favorite girls name in this post too. It's actually spelled KatherineJasmineAlenaAndreaMorganFadeTrina. I sure hope I've got it right this time, and each update doesn't keep changing the spelling of her name :love:

• Haha

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

I respect your feelings on this, I do. And yes, I know I could get a lot more patrons, followers, fans and all if I went the incest route. But I didn't write Serenity with incest content to start with because tbf, this is my first project and I didn't want to test those waters with Patreon. All it takes is for someone to say a bad thing about Serenity and report me to Patreon and I'll have issues there, on top of trying to get my work done. Would I rather face that possibility or keep going with the storyline I have already written? The latter of course. And lets be honest here... incest is all over the place out there. It's hard to write it and be something original now and one thing I wanted in all of this is to be as original as I can be and not do something you've seen done a million times already. Anyway... I hope you find that you enjoy Serenity as it is. I have a long way to go with it, probably into next year before even reaching the "endgame" stuff with ending choices. Peace my friend :)

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I respect your feelings on this, I do. And yes, I know I could get a lot more patrons, followers, fans and all if I went the incest route. But I didn't write Serenity with incest content to start with because tbf, this is my first project and I didn't want to test those waters with Patreon. All it takes is for someone to say a bad thing about Serenity and report me to Patreon and I'll have issues there, on top of trying to get my work done. Would I rather face that possibility or keep going with the storyline I have already written? The latter of course. And lets be honest here... incest is all over the place out there. It's hard to write it and be something original now and one thing I wanted in all of this is to be as original as I can be and not do something you've seen done a million times already. Anyway... I hope you find that you enjoy Serenity as it is. I have a long way to go with it, probably into next year before even reaching the "endgame" stuff with ending choices. Peace my friend :)
I respect and understand that too but you know it's just hard to see those characters and be like well shit y'all are hot but no matter what it's a no no. :p

But that don't matter i just finished playing this and i'm actually loving it so keep doing what you doing and good luck on your future my friend. ;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity 0.9 Public Release

Hello again everyone... here at last is the public release for 0.9, the latest version of Serenity - which adds Day 9. It is possible that I will be later than usual releasing the next version (1.0 - Day 10) due to some major issues I'm having to work on at my regular job. So, figured I'd drop this public release a day or two early this month.

To those of you who chose to patron on a tier to get the release earlier, and to those of you who patron even after a public release, I thank you so much for that. I have coding about 70% completed for 1.0 - which will include more time spent with Kat and Morgan after patrons voted recently. A note on patron polls: All patrons can vote in most polls, including the $2 tier.

I hope you guys enjoy this update. We have a long way to go in Serenity, so for those who keep asking if its about to end... no it isn't even close to that yet. :)

Downloads (Mega):
- (1gb)
- (1009mb)
- (1gb)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So even though the beauty of a Mom died, she was re-added, and even though the beauty of a sister was added, there won't be anything with them, only third party, lesbo scenes with others.:LOL: That's a straight cop-out. But I guess this and the completely flat linear storytelling fits the game design in general.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Serenity [v0.9 Public] [N2TheFire] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (605 MB): - - -

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the update, amazing one again :giggle:

Finally Trina :sneaky:

Name of the anime that we watch with Trixy?

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update and HOLY SHIT I did not expect that ending, the scene was phenomenal and the music was top high quality when it kicked in. The story was very great in this one and the sex just as hot as ever, now I'm just sit still and enjoy the music and the magic unleashed and wanting for more updates with music like this in the future

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes