4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
What can I say about the update, I liked the first part with Alena but I didn't like Rin's part at all, I'm not into BDSM.

Now there is something else I didn't like in the update but I don't want to start a debate about it so I will not mention it.
Luckily we got choice to skip it, but too bad that was only content with her this patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
Okay, this one was unexpected - especially that I suddenly... let’s say care... for nekos. I really enjoyed it, the plot is something new I haven’t seen yet, the renders are nice and I’m curious how the story progresses. Good job so far!

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Public release: Serenity Week 1 (version 0.7 beta)

This is the "beta" version of the last update to this build of Serenity. Version 0.8 will start "Week 2" and a new build.
Included in this update:
  • New and improved animations (Thanks to fellow dev, Cryoxxx)
  • All renders in the first scene (with Trina) have been redone
  • Fixed a certain "punish her" scene (replaced a bad variable typo in the code)
  • Fixed a few minor plot issues due to changes made to original story
  • More music added for atmosphere/mood
I am already working to improve Serenity Week 1 (the first scene with Trina was one of the planned improvements). Further improvements include:
  • Completely re-render all the first scenes (outside on the island) - they were so ugly when I started out
  • Code cleanup and more typo/grammar corrections
  • Add animation for first scene with Kat in the shower
  • Add animation for Kat's second lewd scene
  • Re-render various images where lighting was just bad (dark faces, etc.) as well as POV weirdness
Once I have completed these improvements (and any others I find or you guys point out), Serenity Week 1 will be considered "Final" and completed. I expect to complete these improvements before the end of February (hopefully sooner). I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

Windows:
(713mb)

Mac:
(696mb)

Android:
(714mb)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

This is the "beta" version of the last update to this build of Serenity. Version 0.8 will start "Week 2" and a new build.
Included in this update:
I am already working to improve Serenity Week 1 (the first scene with Trina was one of the planned improvements). Further improvements include:
  • Completely re-render all the first scenes (outside on the island) - they were so ugly when I started out
  • Re-render various images where lighting was just bad (dark faces, etc.) as well as POV weirdness
Once I have completed these improvements (and any others I find or you guys point out), Serenity Week 1 will be considered "Final" and completed. I expect to complete these improvements before the end of February (hopefully sooner). I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

Windows:
Serenity-0.7beta(b)-pc.zip (713mb)

Mac:
Serenity-0.7beta(b)-mac.zip (696mb)

Android:
Serenity-0.7beta(b)-android.apk (714mb)
Hell yes! New update, can't wait to download and check both the new content and the rework

• Red Heart

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Included in this update:

Windows:
Serenity-0.7beta(b)-pc.zip (713mb)

Mac:
Serenity-0.7beta(b)-mac.zip (696mb)

Android:
Serenity-0.7beta(b)-android.apk (714mb)
Great release N2! Story is really ramping up now!

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Alright.. After reading 6 pages of the thread.. This sounds interesting, I notice no virgin tag, so I assume that old shit storm didn't completely change that character.

Will check this out later at some point, maybe someone can confirm whether there is any virgins before hand. ;)

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
No new content between version 6 and version 7? Game says version 7 beta in the menu but the version 6A end message is still showing.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love this one. Very original story line and great pics. Glad you are sticking with it as there is still much that can happen. thanks for the share. If you like nekos then this is a must play. but then again who does not like nekos? I mean a fluffy tail tickling your butt as you ......

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
No new content between version 6 and version 7? Game says version 7 beta in the menu but the version 6A end message is still showing.
If you would, please send me a screenshot of what you're talking about.
Oh yes, what Cryoxxx said is probably what's going on. Scroll back some (And always scroll back a page or 2 when you save) :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, look like we will got some Trina and Camilla's ass in the future updates. The MC so called "sister" have some family issues that need to be solving by a feel spanking and a dick up to her ass but before that she will cause some "chaos in his happy life" first

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes