4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
As promised, here are a few preview images from the improvements I have been making to earlier scenes in Serenity this month. These improvements are about 81% complete. I should finish them over the next few days, then immediately begin working on graphics for Day 10 for the 1.0 release sometime next month. Not counting day 10 images, on the next release, 463 images from earlier scenes will have been redone. Plus, several better animations. Some rewritten dialogue, corrections, and fixes to some minor goofs in the plot. The first intercourse scene in Serenity (when Kat ascends) is the only one I have left to complete for this batch of improvments. I also redid the entire shower scene and created a small animation there.

day3_preview1.png day3_preview2.png day3_preview3.png day3_preview4.png day3_preview5.png day3_preview6.png day3_preview7.png day2_preview1.png day2_preview2.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As promised, here are a few preview images from the improvements I have been making to earlier scenes in Serenity this month. These improvements are about 81% complete. I should finish them over the next few days, then immediately begin working on graphics for Day 10 for the 1.0 release sometime next month. Not counting day 10 images, on the next release, 463 images from earlier scenes will have been redone. Plus, several better animations. Some rewritten dialogue, corrections, and fixes to some minor goofs in the plot. The first intercourse scene in Serenity (when Kat ascends) is the only one I have left to complete for this batch of improvments. I also redid the entire shower scene and created a small animation there.

View attachment 1160173 View attachment 1160175 View attachment 1160176 View attachment 1160178 View attachment 1160179 View attachment 1160180 View attachment 1160181 View attachment 1160183 View attachment 1160184
Can not wait :)
Will a restart be needed? just curious.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Do you need to have those previous versions to play from start or can you erase them and play the whole game on 1.0
Actually, I intend for 1.0 to be installed separately. I know that some like to just overwrite the previous game. With 1.0, due to all the changes I've made, it will be safer to extract it to a new folder and just copy your saves from the old one if you need to. And no, you will never need a previous version of Serenity if you want to play through the whole story.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
May 17, 2020
Actually, I intend for 1.0 to be installed separately. I know that some like to just overwrite the previous game. With 1.0, due to all the changes I've made, it will be safer to extract it to a new folder and just copy your saves from the old one if you need to. And no, you will never need a previous version of Serenity if you want to play through the whole story.
Ok i look forward to and then i know i can erase since i have the 3 previous versions downloaded

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey guys, please see my post on Patreon if you haven't already:

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT install this over the previous folder. You will have issues if you do. Quite a lot of things were changed. Extract this to its own brand new folder.

Windows
(1.05gb)

Mac
(1.04gb)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hey guys, please see my post on Patreon if you haven't already:

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT install this over the previous folder. You will have issues if you do. Quite a lot of things were changed. Extract this to its own brand new folder.

Windows
Serenity-0.9sp-pc.zip (1.05gb)

Mac
Serenity-0.9sp-mac.zip (1.04gb)
I REALLY Do Not Understand what you mean; "DO NOT install this over the previous folder..."
*when I downloaded Serenity 0.9, I remove Serenity 0.8 (to trash), then I delete it after I have Extracted New Update. (this way does not affect my saves)
I LOVE This Game!! I re-play it Often from The Beginning!! :love::love:

When Are WE Going to Get to See Morgan's Ascension?? She should have Ascended before Trina.
(Morgan Is One Of My Favorite Girls, but seems like she gets Less "playtime" than the others,...) :cry::cry:

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I REALLY Do Not Understand what you mean; "DO NOT install this over the previous folder..."
*when I downloaded Serenity 0.9, I remove Serenity 0.8 (to trash), then I delete it after I have Extracted New Update. (this way does not affect my saves)
Then you do understand. ;)
Some people copy over the old folder, that is why I mentioned it.

Reactions: Dragon59

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I LOVE This Game!! I re-play it Often from The Beginning!! :love: :love:

When Are WE Going to Get to See Morgan's Ascension?? She should have Ascended before Trina.
(Morgan Is One Of My Favorite Girls, but seems like she gets Less "playtime" than the others,...) :cry::cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I LOVE This Game!! I re-play it Often from The Beginning!! :love: :love:

Her time is coming in the next release actually, in Day 10. << Spoilered in case others don't want to know.

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I read all of the Author's responses about incest and I must say I can't tell you how disappointed I am that nothing will happen with Cammie. Of all the HS2 female characters in all the games I've seen, Cam (the sister) is simply the best...
I saw in one of the spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
" PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT install this over the previous folder. You will have issues if you do. Quite a lot of things were changed. Extract this to its own brand new folder. "

Wait, you can do that normally? Like I lose all my saves for any game not made in Ren'py, so I can just keep the game and extract the new version over it?

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes