4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
You are completely wrong here.

If she really loved him, she should have waited and courted his attention, helping him with his daily chores, not giving her virginity.. her feelings and her love to some random asshole, because, you see, she was itching between her legs. This is what REAL women who REALLY love do. But this character is a whore, and it serves only one purpose-to introduce sex scenes into the game as early as possible, and then, to cheat on her with all possible girls, looking for your ideal, because cheating on a hypocritical cheater is not cheating.
So, that's how you think things work, huh? A 15 year old girl who likes a guy who doesn't like her back is going to drop her life and do chores for the guy until she wins him over? lol, You must be a real winner with the ladies.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I was talking about a REAL woman who REALY loves. After all, love is not only about joy and pleasure, the basis of love is sacrifice. But what do we see here? Yes, the main character does not pay attention to her feelings, but not because he does not like her, but because his mother is dying of cancer! and he tries to help her in every possible way, to bring some joy and relief to her life before she disappears forever and they will never meet again. He literally saw his mother off on her last journey. What would a real woman think? - "He is so caring and kind, a real man and husband - I have to help him in any way I can, because I like him, I have to share his burden with him and then he will share mine with me". But not this human trash, this fucking pathethic whore. She thought that if he preferred his dying mother to her, then she should spread her legs in front of some asshole. And while he took care of his dying mother, she moaned under some Jock, let him cum inside and happily sucked on his Lollipop, swallowing the cum. And, after his mother died, she decided that now nothing stands between them and she can hook this loser, and maybe he inherited something, who knows, maybe some cash, because her boyfriend is only good at sex, and is not going to support her.
Yes, she was 15, but that doesn't excuse her from being a stupid whore. What kind of impression must give me this human rubbish? I thought of comparing her to Hitler, but when I put them itogether, I started to think that Hitler might not have been such a bad guy, unlike this biological waste.
Huh, a real incel. Neat.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was talking about a REAL woman who REALY loves. After all, love is not only about joy and pleasure, the basis of love is sacrifice. But what do we see here? Yes, the main character does not pay attention to her feelings, but not because he does not like her, but because his mother is dying of cancer! and he tries to help her in every possible way, to bring some joy and relief to her life before she disappears forever and they will never meet again. He literally saw his mother off on her last journey. What would a real woman think? - "He is so caring and kind, a real man and husband - I have to help him in any way I can, because I like him, I have to share his burden with him and then he will share mine with me". But not this human trash, this fucking pathethic whore. She thought that if he preferred his dying mother to her, then she should spread her legs in front of some asshole. And while he took care of his dying mother, she moaned under some Jock, let him cum inside and happily sucked on his Lollipop, swallowing the cum. And, after his mother died, she decided that now nothing stands between them and she can hook this loser, and maybe he inherited something, who knows, maybe some cash, because her boyfriend is only good at sex, and is not going to support her.
Yes, she was 15, but that doesn't excuse her from being a stupid whore. What kind of impression must give me this human rubbish? I thought of comparing her to Hitler, but when I put them itogether, I started to think that Hitler might not have been such a bad guy, unlike this biological waste.
Clam down a bit man.

But i do agree that she is a slut, i would have left behind without thinking twice.
I mean if she really loved the Mc like she says nonstop, the obvious choice would have been to help him, be there to support him emotionally. This would not only show the MC that she is a reliable and caring friend/person, but would also a perfect situation for her to get closer to the MC.
For the MC not interested in her...yeah she needed what, 2 min until he was ready to go dirty with her, like seriously how hard did she try to get the mc before.

Also come on, when she talks about the stupid ex which was douche, in the shower that she likes virgin boys and after the shower that she will teach him all the in and outs, which will make him perfect sex mashine thanks all the experience she has...she sounds like a huge slut which have fucked half the town, which is fine if she was intended as a slut/bimbo character, but the whole she loved him for years nonstop and couldn't stop thinking about him doesn't fit at all then.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wow i came here to say "it's in my watchlist now" and i find:

a bunch of incels, some decent critics and someone comparing a slut to Hitler( lol) and coming out as a nazi(i mean saying that Hitler wasn't that bad compared to a slut...you're either a nazi yourself or you have very very very very concerning double standards)

My Opinion: It's the dev's fault, you either make a bimbo-character or a "next-door childhood friend who has a crush on the MC"...you can't combine them together because the bimbo/slut-mentality is not compatible with the mentality of a caring girl who loves you since forever...unless the girl suffers from multiple personalities which realistically it's a fucking mess where the girl appears and acts so lunatic that the people around her would simply run away and leave her alone in her own misery.

Advice for the Dev: you either remove the slut-mentality from Kat or the whole "childhood friend"-thing; If you remove the slut mentality you must also change her aesthetic bc she clearly looks like a slut, a humble girl doesn't dress to impress(unless she must attend something VERY important like a dinner in a fancy place), she dresses with what makes her comfy and plain.

Now stop arguing and get back to love the smut XD

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

a bunch of incels, some decent critics and someone comparing a slut to Hitler( lol) and coming out as a nazi(i mean saying that Hitler wasn't that bad compared to a slut...you're either a nazi yourself or you have very very very very concerning double standards)

My Opinion: It's the dev's fault, you either make a bimbo-character or a "next-door childhood friend who has a crush on the MC"...you can't combine them together because the bimbo/slut-mentality is not compatible with the mentality of a caring girl who loves you since forever...unless the girl suffers from multiple personalities which realistically it's a fucking mess where the girl appears and acts so lunatic that the people around her would simply run away and leave her alone in her own misery.

Advice for the Dev: you either remove the slut-mentality from Kat or the whole "childhood friend"-thing; If you remove the slut mentality you must also change her aesthetic bc she clearly looks like a slut, a humble girl doesn't dress to impress(unless she must attend something VERY important like a dinner in a fancy place), she dresses with what makes her comfy and plain.

All I can say is this: let the story flesh out some more. It's been a day and a half in game. I have a lot of content to cover. There is much more for us to learn about Kat, MC, Mom(Karen), and others to come. I'm pretty confident after the next update, some of you will feel at least a bit different about things. We'll see though.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
All I can say is this: let the story flesh out some more. It's been a day and a half in game. I have a lot of content to cover. There is much more for us to learn about Kat, MC, Mom(Karen), and others to come. I'm pretty confident after the next update, some of you will feel at least a bit different about things. We'll see though.
you got me at the first cute words said by Kat...(is that easy to spark my interest?Yes, i'm a softie who loves love)

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
N2TheFire Give the player a choice whether he wants to respond to the girl with mutual love or not, otherwise it will be just a novel and not a game with choices that affect the plot. If players don't like a certain girl, give them the option to reject her. For example, in WVM, you can reject everyone except Jamie and Shauna. At this point, yes Kat is a slut with a looot of sexual experience with virgins, assholes, and god knows who else, so it's better to leave her character as the "slut" that she is than give her out to the players as a loving girl that she definitely isn't because you've written her character so ambiguously. Although comparing her to Hitler is a bit much :ROFLMAO:

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Am I the only one that wanted to leave Kat behind?

She has been in love with MC since they were kids and professes to have always loved him while waiting for her chance, yet she seems to have all this sexual experience and is gonna teach him the ropes?

Is that perhaps why MC hasn't reciprocated, she has been telling MC that she loved him while getting busy with that douchebag Brad guy... In the shower she even laughs while giving MC a HJ "Haha, I love virgins"... (like what? just how many of them have you been with?)

Would have liked the option to wake up early and go to the lawyers without her or let go of her hand at the last second and start reading the book :devilish:
I agree give the MC the option to leave her behind?

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020

there is a bunch of simps here as well.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
there is a bunch of simps here as well.
and explain why they(or we??) are simps?

because they are okay with going with a girl in a perfect world? From MC's point of view, it's not different from having someone tagging along...in a way Kat helped MC to decide by simply tagging along

but heh...what do i know...

Reactions: McWoodz

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020
and explain why they(or we??) are simps?

because they are okay with going with a girl in a perfect world? From MC's point of view, it's not different from having someone tagging along...in a way Kat helped MC to decide by simply tagging along

but heh...what do i know...
nah... i just want to reciprocate at the same coin, thats it.:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes