4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
You're replying to a message that was posted last year LOL
And yes, I always release the android version as well as the PC and Mac versions ;)
Yes, I realized that after the fact. I did something to my settings and it changed the order of posts and did not notice until after that post when mine did not appear. I am following you work and eagerly await Last Human. (Fade Defender)

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yes, I realized that after the fact. I did something to my settings and it changed the order of posts and did not notice until after that post when mine did not appear. I am following you work and eagerly await Last Human. (Fade Defender)
Yes, one of my Defenders :) I recognized the name. Thank you for your support and being an active follower! Hang in there, Last Human is going to fun. Can't wait to get started on it ;)

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I decided to try this game out, based on a recommendation by Nine Swords. Currently at the opening shower scene and had to stop to say a couple of things, born not of malice but of disbelief and concern for the mc. When I began, I thought the magical book premise would be the most incredible part, but then came to the next scene. I'm to believe that a hormonal virgin man has a beautiful friend whom he knows is really into him as more than just a friend, but she still has to ambush him in the shower and almost rape him to get him to have sex with her? I'm sorry, but a magical book is way more believable than that.
Also, someone should inform the poor boy that he has a circumferential melanoma on his foreskin.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I decided to try this game out, based on a recommendation by Nine Swords. Currently at the opening shower scene and had to stop to say a couple of things, born not of malice but of disbelief and concern for the mc. When I began, I thought the magical book premise would be the most incredible part, but then came to the next scene. I'm to believe that a hormonal virgin man has a beautiful friend whom he knows is really into him as more than just a friend, but she still has to ambush him in the shower and almost rape him to get him to have sex with her? I'm sorry, but a magical book is way more believable than that.
Also, someone should inform the poor boy that he has a circumferential melanoma on his foreskin.
So observant of you, and thank you for that eloquent feedback. All I can tell you is read on. There are reasons things happen, which you learn as you progress. And after all the drama that started in here over Kat (just jump back to a year ago in this thread), I won't get into that with anyone ever again... think what you want for now. Just read on. I was brand new to this when I started it (first project and all) and so my writing and some of my choices may not have been the best. But I did improve as I learned more while working on this project. As for the "circumferential melanoma" you brought up... thank HS2 for that and the choices I have for phalluses. Anyway, Nine is a good friend and I will remember to thank her for sending people my way. :)

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
So observant of you, and thank you for that eloquent feedback. All I can tell you is read on. There are reasons things happen, which you learn as you progress. And after all the drama that started in here over Kat (just jump back to a year ago in this thread), I won't get into that with anyone ever again... think what you want for now. Just read on. I was brand new to this when I started it (first project and all) and so my writing and some of my choices may not have been the best. But I did improve as I learned more while working on this project. As for the "circumferential melanoma" you brought up... thank HS2 for that and the choices I have for phalluses. Anyway, Nine is a good friend and I will remember to thank her for sending people my way. :)
My comments were intended more to be humorous than critical. I should probably forget about my dream of a second career in stand-up, eh?;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
My comments were intended more to be humorous than critical. I should probably forget about my dream of a second career in stand-up, eh?;)
Sorry, I didn't mean to bite. Peace? :)
Honestly, after a lot of the crap messages I received when I first started (and you happen to bring it right back up) I just assumed... Anyway, I hope you do enjoy it. :)

Reactions: Pudthumper

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Y
Sorry, I didn't mean to bite. Peace? :)
Honestly, after a lot of the crap messages I received when I first started (and you happen to bring it right back up) I just assumed... Anyway, I hope you do enjoy it. :)
Yeah, I looked back like you said and sho'nuff. Didn't mean to bring up unpleasant memories. There are some truly toxic motherfuckers in this forum. As far as enjoying your game, I'm sure I will though I haven't had a chance to get back to it yet. Now that I've had enough of Genshin Impact for the day, I will have another look.:)

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I really like the game but to me the pace is off. It is one invasion after another. You could of spaced them out put in some fun time with the girls. (not just sex.) I am not trying to make anyone mad. I just thought you could flush out more info on the girls or the MC. Just a thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really like the game but to me the pace is off. It is one invasion after another. You could of spaced them out put in some fun time with the girls. (not just sex.) I am not trying to make anyone mad. I just thought you could flush out more info on the girls or the MC. Just a thought.
And strictly speaking, if N2TheFire agrees, it shouldn't be hard to add that. Just send the player to different labels (with the additional / new content) and then return them to the old labels when it's time. There might be occasional spots where current code might warrant more lines (referencing that the new additions happened previously for the characters), but it shouldn't be too much modification. However, it's very possible doing so might require a complete restart, depending on what's done and how it's handled.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
And strictly speaking, if N2TheFire agrees, it shouldn't be hard to add that. Just send the player to different labels (with the additional / new content) and then return them to the old labels when it's time. There might be occasional spots where current code might warrant more lines (referencing that the new additions happened previously for the characters), but it shouldn't be too much modification. However, it's very possible doing so might require a complete restart, depending on what's done and how it's handled.
No one is going to be mad because this is constructive criticism. But it's something I've also been very up-front about already. I made a lot of mistakes in my first project, but that's okay. Go back and add scenes? That is a possibility, of course. There are still quite a few scenes I want to completely redo... like that horrifyingly terrible first scene with Samantha and Cassie in the dungeon. And those lame 'stop-motion' animations. And the scene with Morgan at her house (UGH). Be assured, I intend to redo some scenes and definitely add more 'in between' stuff. I still have a bit to go before this thing ends also.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

A lot will be happening with Serenity. If you're following me now, keep doing so and let others know. I'm going to be sticking with this AVN for quite a while longer as I've planned a LOT of situations and content to come. I'll have more for non-patrons soon but my lowest tier gets access to all of these special devlogs I'll be posting, plus much more I am working on.
I love this story and these girls and I want to keep going. Last Human is still on the horizon, but not yet. ;)

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Great update! I started the whole story again, because I didn't know all the details anymore.
Not a second of it was wasted, I just had fun and enjoyment.
In retrospect, I can't really think of anything to criticise either, I'm just thrilled!

All that's missing now is the next update :whistle: :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

A lot will be happening with Serenity. If you're following me now, keep doing so and let others know. I'm going to be sticking with this AVN for quite a while longer as I've planned a LOT of situations and content to come. I'll have more for non-patrons soon but my lowest tier gets access to all of these special devlogs I'll be posting, plus much more I am working on.
I love this story and these girls and I want to keep going. Last Human is still on the horizon, but not yet. ;)
Awww hell. Why do my patron have to end right before that? And I have no money left

Reactions: pgm_01
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes