4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The story is not over yet. There is much more to come. N2 is still writing the story.
I know it aint over yet

Just saying that the sign all point to the MC losing his mom and sister

Not saying that will actually happen

But thats the vibe im getting

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cerigo

Oct 30, 2017
You know, this one might be out on the edge of wish fulfillment (I guess most games here are, really, but perhaps not to this extent) but there's just something earnest about this game and its story that I really like. I look forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Check his Patreon page. Once it is out for a short time, he opens it up for free to all.
You're replying to a message that was posted last year LOL
And yes, I always release the android version as well as the PC and Mac versions ;)

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Hello i read some post here and some people say that we can choose what the girl are calling us ( name, master etc.... ) but for some reason the mc say please stop calling me master .. just like that.. i didn't get to choose and now they are calling me by my name. just wondering. im not far yet so maybe it will change after a while. just though id ask before going to bed haha ( sorry for my bad English, its not my first language )

( LOVE the game so far !, all the girl are so cute and they love the mc. i like that :) )
N2TheFire

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hello i read some post here and some people say that we can choose what the girl are calling us ( name, master etc.... ) but for some reason the mc say please stop calling me master .. just like that.. i didn't get to choose and now they are calling me by my name. just wondering. im not far yet so maybe it will change after a while. just though id ask before going to bed haha ( sorry for my bad English, its not my first language )

( LOVE the game so far !, all the girl are so cute and they love the mc. i like that :) )
N2TheFire
Hi Yannick12... there is no option to change any names or have the girls call you by certain names. The MC asking them to not call him 'Master' or 'Majesty' was purposely written into the story because there are so many varying opinions on the subject. The better answer is a small spoiler: He doesn't want the girls to feel like they need to call him that because his father treated women as slaves.
;)

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Hi Yannick12... there is no option to change any names or have the girls call you by certain names. The MC asking them to not call him 'Master' or 'Majesty' was purposely written into the story because there are so many varying opinions on the subject. The better answer is a small spoiler: He doesn't want the girls to feel like they need to call him that because his father treated women as slaves.
;)
oh okay ! ty for answering ( and so fast ) ! and its totally fine i was just confuse haha would have love daddy of something like that but ether way the game is very enjoyable so far i love that Haram type where all the girl are after the MC !

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like there will be a path between Cammy's world and his, so he's not losing his sister entirely.

But his mother is just an echo, not really her true self. She's just there to guide his path to completion. She seems to be a caretake for the power that will eventually all be his and he's merely unlocking it a little at a time. Once he takes control of it, her time is over.

Now whether he will be able to keep her there or re-summon her again is yet to be seen.

Dec 27, 2019
Can you give some more details... what is stopping it installing on your phone? Are you receiving any error messages? I haven't heard from any of my other android users having that issue. And specs for Serenity are definitely not any greater than other other games.
No clue what was wrong but after restarting and trying again, rinse and repeat for about 2 hours it worked, love the game btw

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Lovely, sweet game. This ones a breath of fresh air after leap of faith and my bully is my lover updates (those were emotional roller coasters). I really needed a sweet secy time and you delivered in spades. My guess on mom is her image will be gone after the ritual, but MC is a God so I suspect he can re create her. I dont know why you think sis will be sacrificed, I didn't see anything to indicate that. I think she'll stand beside her brother against dad in the upcoming dark time. I do worry you're becoming a bit formulaic... girl comes to tempt/capture MC, MC converts them with love. New girl joins harem, repeat.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This latest release was great, as always. I especially loved Trixy's insecurity about her true form and Rin's extra sweet attitude after the MC succeeds in defeating her. Oh, and ofc I can't forget the appearance of Selena. I also love that the MC is a stand-up guy and not some asshole, as demonstrated just in this latest release by his hiding and protection of Mia to make sure neither daddy Demitre nor would-be queen Marissa can punish her. His overprotective and outgoing nature will get him in trouble, but ofc this is the type of story where he'll overcome evil in the end. I love where the story is going, N2TheFire.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished with 1.1b, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoying this game, and said something about 1.2 being worked on, looking forward for it. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Another excellent update! I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the ritual but I'm afraid that MC is losing his mother again but at least he is stronger now.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes