4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
As much as I loved the story and glad to see the dev is continuing to write his story he wants to tell.
I unfortunately must say a sad farewell from the game now the dev has clarified that the two cutest characters will never be a LI for the mc. I wish you the best of luck dev for the future of your game.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
WOW i was actually surprised by how small the file was for c2 with all the moving cg and how good the models and quality are for it. good start for c2 just wondering what the next threat could be since they all seem op at this point lol. maybe dimension travel brings other villains to them and opens colabs for other games. i have enjoyed seeing the girls in the style of fall of the angels colab. epic fight.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
As much as I loved the story and glad to see the dev is continuing to write his story he wants to tell.
I unfortunately must say a sad farewell from the game now the dev has clarified that the two cutest characters will never be a LI for the mc. I wish you the best of luck dev for the future of your game.
and who is that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, it really needs saying.

You love ths story but you are dropping it because the Mc won't be fucking his family?

That is, quite possible, the dumbest shit i've ever read!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
WOW .... N2TheFire ............. this chapter was fucking awesome !!!!!!!!!!!
from start to finish ... once again you've gone above and beyond ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
i'm just so sorry my retirement isn't enough to help you .. sorry :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

You love ths story but you are dropping it because the Mc won't be fucking his family?

Yep that's right!!
Always you to be so critical of other people's opinions, Didn't really expect anything less from you to be honest.
You quiet a celebrity on this site for it I guess :unsure:
I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as you and YES it's a disappointment that two of the girls I was hoping would become apart of the harem won't be.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
What are you talking about? Kat and Jasmine are most definitely love interests! :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am fine with not having incest in the game, since there are a lot of LIs already.

Havent played CHapter 2, had a busy day today and will have another tomorrow, so most likely on friday, since on the games i love i like to take my time and not be on a rush

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yep that's right!!
Always you to be so critical of other people's opinions, Didn't really expect anything less from you to be honest.
I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as you and YES it's a disappointment that two of the girls I was hoping would become apart of the harem won't be.
Duh! There Is No Incest in this game, and Never will be!
(although, I would not have minded MC having a more than Bro-sis relationship)
but it is my understanding that Sis will not be around much longer, as she will have her Own world/book to go to.
(it may be clear that I have not played Serenity since version 1.2; so I am behind a bit)
- Whereas, Mom Has Never been considered a LI for MC. (they do not have That kind of relationship)
The MC HAS More than enough girls to 'satisfy him'.
- Despite what she says, Kat will always be a bit jealous (insecure) of the other girls.

Btw, I like Avaron1974. I think that She is Awesome! and totally Hot!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Okay,.. I had Serenity v1.3 saved on comp.
I just removed(deleted v1.3), and DL'd Chapter 1(in its entirety), Serenity v1.4 fix-pc
- and I DL'd your persistent file.
(so I just need to Extract 'persistent' file to serenity 'game' folder to unlock all of the gallery.)?
Actually, the persistent file goes into your "game/save" folder. If you don't see a save folder yet, start the game then close it.

Reactions: Shelscott50

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yep that's right!!
That's okay, there are plenty of games out there with that content. And I didn't just recently "clarify" that I wouldn't be writing any incest... I pretty much hammered that home 2 years ago when I started. But no hard feelings my friend. Thanks for checking it out anyway. ;)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Actually, the persistent file goes into your "game/save" folder. If you don't see a save folder yet, start the game then close it.
So, How will Chapter 2 work? will it be it's own entity? (like how Maou Sama works)
or will it all work into One "folder"?
- I will have Serenity Chptr 1 & Serenity Chapter 2.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

LOL! It seems funny (comically) that He says that He loves the story, which means that he 'has been' playing
"Serenity" for awhile,... But N2theFire has stated from Day 1 that there will Never be any Incest. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
What is wrong with this picture?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
hey I have played since day one and I didn't read that particular message either... it doesn't bother me there won't be. I do like the two models he used for m/s and wouldn't mind seeing that action but that would stand regardless of familial ties, as they are good artwork.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
THE CRAB IS BACK!!!! Mr Crabs must be the serenity mascot. I love it. Sometimes its the little things that keep things fresh.

Love chapter 2 so far...great continuation of the story and even though it was short, it opened so many possibilities without giving away too many straight spoilers. And I've been waiting to see Lena perform her "mass orgasm" magic since she was introduced as a healer who could make people feel good or remove pain...so basically since she was introduced.

Run had what seemed to be a rocky start with this chapter...and then seemed less of a focus. She didn't seem quite like the Rim from chapter 1. But its still early and there was a small hint (in my opinion) that there may be something going on with her. Like an emotional shift or something (almost like she is a bit jealous of the personalities of the other girls and wishes she were a bit less "barbaric"). Fade seems to Also be on the verge of a shift...but the MC kind of tells her that he wants her to be more than she was, so that's understandable.

I do hope that there will be lots of content with Cammie (I know there will be no incest...as sad as that is...but I'm talking in general) her character is awesome and her connection with the MC is, I personally feel, vital to the story now and is also still growing. Besides...it opens the door for the MC to cross worlds...which could even lead to him going to Pantherea and making waves there...or other worlds. HUGE potential for more chapters...and even spin off stories.

Anyway, keep it up N2Thefire. Interested to see how this chapter plays out...and interested to see how Celeste and Morgana ascend (Mel and Lili too)

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
A more perfect response than I could have come up with. Well done Sotak :)
well there isn't a girl in serenity that I don't like (Celeste is a bit of a bitch, but that's her personality and ive played Sylphine so I know theres more to her) and every one of them is important in some way. Hell, even the crab has a purpose...that random dude is like the MC's silent wingman at this point...lol.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes