PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Enter a transhumanist realm and unravel the secrets of the past, confront the challenges of the present, and determine the course of the future.

No pressure, though, right?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wish there was a way to unluck the gallery instantly or a guide to some of the events at least
yeah I found the scene and its not really ntr I mean first of all you are not in a relationship with anyone all of them are casual hookups the person that is the closest to a realationmship is his roomate girl but you are the one that says to ruby that she should do something with the costumer in the first place:unsure::unsure:the command thing dont backfires on you, not antagonist, tricked or anything in that direction at the moment maybe MC gets in a relationship with his roomate

and what are this lawful points and chaotic points? and how you got them?if I command other people I get evil points? can I play lawful and still get ntred in the future that this secret orginasations goes after my gf or I need to command my gf and than it backfires on me?

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
There's a bug if you choose a wallpaper for your computer, your wallpaper will be the permanent background for every scene going forward.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How i do to activate the netorase scene? I'm at the beginning of the 3rd day, soon after the installation of the "command" shard, i am supposed to became Mariko's boyfriend and after that i'll have to share her with other men? But how?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Seems like a good foundation, hope to see it grow into something great.

On the more negative side though,
The pc seems to be a bit clingy if you don't shut it down from the home screen, thank god it goes away if you go back into the homescreen and shut it down from there.
The cat clicker's more expensive upgrades are worse than the same value in the cheapest option.
Why doesn't the pistol reload between battles?

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
is there a way to boost the accuracy of the pistol or knife, the pistol is understandable it is a factory glock missing is what they do best, but the knife has no reason to be that much worse than punching

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes