May 11, 2023
I'm having trouble seeing my rank, apparently you need a rank of 20 to do the special bounty but I have no diea where to check, also is it safe to assume that doing more bounties increase rank?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I'm having trouble seeing my rank, apparently you need a rank of 20 to do the special bounty but I have no diea where to check, also is it safe to assume that doing more bounties increase rank?
For 0.3 the only way to check the rank is in the Codex/Factions/EVCO.

Also, for now, the rank "levels" are:
+ 1 for every task
+ 1 for every bounty (they refresh weekly)

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
That's the end of content for 0.3, but Kuro has not implemented the "there's no more content for now" screen yet :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did I spent more then 15 minutes on this? No... Definetly not... nope.... Definetly did not went looking like a fucking retard.

Thank you for info XD

Edit: Just a little suggestion. End of content is nice, but putting it in brackets in objective menu is much much better.

• Haha
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I cant progress a quest in codex.
Had to research something on PC and it crashed, then it said i set something in motion but i keep waiting and trying to progress but nothing happens. Game is stuck right now

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I cant progress a quest in codex.
Had to research something on PC and it crashed, then it said i set something in motion but i keep waiting and trying to progress but nothing happens. Game is stuck right now
Yes, that's the end of the "main quest" for 0.3.

Reactions: Mfka5

Kurosa.wa

Developer
Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
DISCLAIMER: End of Content
The main quest currently ends when your codex reads; 'I have a feeling I've set something in motion.'
There will be a proper 'End of Content' notification in-game coming with the next update.

• Red Heart

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
I hate you so much. I accidently clicked on CGC because I didn't know what it was, and now, for the past 15 minutes, this is all I've done. Why would you do this? Why would you give me the ABILITY to do THIS!?!?!?! Oh wait, gotta upgrade again, brb, I'm not done yelling at you Kurosa.wa

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried the game and must say that there should be away to either bypass the fighting or to auto fight and let the game what to do. I hate when I have to decide what fight moves to make.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I hate you so much. I accidently clicked on CGC because I didn't know what it was, and now, for the past 15 minutes, this is all I've done. Why would you do this? Why would you give me the ABILITY to do THIS!?!?!?! Oh wait, gotta upgrade again, brb, I'm not done yelling at you Kurosa.wa
u get the undying loyalty of the cat

• Red Heart

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
I don't have desktop or laptop at home. We are poor.
Hmm... Considering you can get a gaming PC from just under $400 my guess is that you are in a situation of "either mobile phone or PC". And of course you chose the phone, so you would not miss on all the important calls during your business travels eh? I mean I get it, a mobile phone is so necessary to someone who cannot afford a PC that runs Ren'Py...

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SerialCode-0.4B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes