DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hopefully in the next update you can make their expressions seem more obviously blank (i.e slightly open mouth, eyes losing highlights). Expression is a large reason why mind control is so appealing to many.

Other than issues like money payment balance the game is really solid for a first update. Keep up the good work.
Seconding this.
Still solid game though! As a MC hyper rfan it does not dissapoint!

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
On the weekend date with Mari, lose to the harasser in the fight. You need to make sure you've turned on the NTR option in the settings, which is by default off. That's the only NTR one so far I think
I´ve looked into the code (what´s available of it) and there seems to be a NTR scene with Ruby as well. Could not find it in-game though.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
I´ve looked into the code (what´s available of it) and there seems to be a NTR scene with Ruby as well. Could not find it in-game though.
Ah yea, I was talking about NTR events with Mariko specifically. For Ruby, I think you might be referring to the netorase one via mind control. You can command her to go seduce another customer, if you choose to stay in the same room rather than go to the back room. I think it only triggers after giving her the reverse bunny suit.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Ruby had a similar "lose a fight" NTR scene in prior versions. That could be it...
For Ruby, I think you might be referring to the netorase one via mind control. You can command her to go seduce another customer, if you choose to stay in the same room rather than go to the back room.
...or it could be this.

I'm kind of curious about how the dev plans to handle consequences. Can a player literally see all content simultaneously? Romance chicks, whore them out, and also lose fights with random creeps? It's been emphasized over and over that the Command Shard is dangerous, but so far...it doesn't seem to be. Will going pure vanilla have any impact on the story or character interactions? Will refusing to gain hearts with specific characters do anything? Will Factions be mutually exclusive past certain affinity levels, or come into conflict?
Very excited to see where this goes, especially because I'm not sure what to expect.

Odriew

Oct 4, 2017
I feel a little bad about purposefully losing to a guy who calls himself AnalCumGuzzler (hey, at least he owns it), but some sacrifices must be made :HideThePain:

Excellent game, will back on SS, despite the glaring balance issue that the 3rd Catgirl Clicker option is less efficient than the 4th one.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Excellent game, will back on SS, despite the glaring balance issue that the 3rd Catgirl Clicker option is less efficient than the 4th one.
If you mean from a cost perspective, I'm pretty sure every option is less efficient than the one before it, except the 4th option, which is only slightly more efficient than the option before it, but still less efficient than the other prior options. I'm not entirely sure, but based on the pricing structure of the options, the intended optimal method of play seems to be to only move to the next option when it's the fastest way to add pats/second, as in you're meant to be optimising time rather than cost. When clicking an option as quickly as you can is no longer meaningfully increasing your pats/second, you move to the next option to increase progression rate.

Odriew

Oct 4, 2017
If you mean from a cost perspective, I'm pretty sure every option is less efficient than the one before it, except the 4th option, which is only slightly more efficient than the option before it, but still less efficient than the other prior options. I'm not entirely sure, but based on the pricing structure of the options, the intended optimal method of play seems to be to only move to the next option when it's the fastest way to add pats/second, as in you're meant to be optimising time rather than cost. When clicking an option as quickly as you can is no longer meaningfully increasing your pats/second, you move to the next option to increase progression rate.
Right, which means that the 4th option should be less efficient than the 3rd. There's never a time when buying the 3rd option is a good choice.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I just wanna say...the user interface in this game is probably the best implementation I have seen in renpy to date. It is functional and it looks good while actually fitting the theme of the game really well. Idk if the dev build it themselves or its a modified template either way. Awesome job/choice and making it work.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
On the weekend date with Mari, lose to the harasser in the fight. You need to make sure you've turned on the NTR option in the settings, which is by default off. That's the only NTR one so far I think
I didn't find the NTR scene with Marie... :unsure:
on Saturday, when I went for a walk with her to relieve her of paranoia, a guy approached her in the subway, but any choice leads to the fact that no fight happens and the guy - (subscriber) just leaves and no NTR...(( :confused: :cry:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I didn't find the NTR scene with Marie... :unsure:
on Saturday, when I went for a walk with her to relieve her of paranoia, a guy approached her in the subway, but any choice leads to the fact that no fight happens and the guy - (subscriber) just leaves and no NTR...(( :confused: :cry:
He shows up again later and challenges you to a duel....i shot him in the head

It's funny cuz ppl dont react when u pull out a gun and shooting somebody only incapacitates them. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AnotherLurker

achiko

Jun 9, 2019

It's funny cuz ppl dont react when u pull out a gun and shooting somebody only incapacitates them. :KEK:
yeah the whole lethal not lethal system kinda sucks game wise right now
its just come down too if you want less dps or more without consequences
it's not a priority i reckon until one fight might actually change the flow of the story

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020

then I must be stuck in the game, because every day is repeated and I can’t go for a second walk with Mari to meet this guy ((
Or am I doing something wrong?((

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
then I must be stuck in the game, because every day is repeated and I can’t go for a second walk with Mari to meet this guy ((
Or am I doing something wrong?((
idk. I just progressed the game. went to the other locations and did the stuff there. then one saturday morning she comes to you and invites you out for coffee. idk if your previous options are disrupting it. I didnt do any ntr.

Also there is a quest guide in the codex so maybe check there?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes