giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
idk. I just progressed the game. went to the other locations and did the stuff there. then one saturday morning she comes to you and invites you out for coffee. idk if your previous options are disrupting it. I didnt do any ntr.

Also there is a quest guide in the codex so maybe check there?
if you are playing on an android device, could you send me a save?)))

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I'm not seeing the Apartment upgrade yet, already maxed out my Int in library and gotten all scenes with Mariko for this update, anything I'm missing?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Anyone knows how to find Sovern and see her scene?
You need to have a faction level 20 to unlock the special bounty.
Also, for now, the rank "levels" are:
+ 1 for every task
+ 1 for every bounty (they refresh weekly)

I'm not seeing the Apartment upgrade yet, already maxed out my Int in library and gotten all scenes with Mariko for this update, anything I'm missing?
You have to buy the upgrade from the Skill Tree (under "Main" in the top right), then go back to the apartment and its "main room", then the "+Add" will appear in the bottom right corner. From there you can select the apartment upgrade.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
You need to have a faction level 20 to unlock the special bounty.
Also, for now, the rank "levels" are:
+ 1 for every task
+ 1 for every bounty (they refresh weekly)

You have to buy the upgrade from the Skill Tree (under "Main" in the top right), then go back to the apartment and its "main room", then the "+Add" will appear in the bottom right corner. From there you can select the apartment upgrade.
Finally, thanks, nothing for the girls in the bounty yet or the bar?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
any discord goers know the progress for next update? seems a big university is going to be added with some charachters. Last progress report is from 12th of august tho.

Broggert

Oct 5, 2020
There are going to be several new girls, which is probably a death throe for any kind of H-game. Instead of the dev focusing on crafting different branches for a few girls, we are going to be getting a clusterfuck or extremely simple linear plots because thats what the coomers on patreon who don't know any better voted for.

That being said, the streamer girl is bestgirl, and a slow corruption from a chatter that is too horny and cocky for his own good is great. But also wouldn't it be funny to see if we could hack her pc and see if she is staying in contact with the guy who raped her, and that he is sending her obscene pictures that she is fapping to. Haha. As a joke.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
There are going to be several new girls, which is probably a death throe for any kind of H-game. Instead of the dev focusing on crafting different branches for a few girls, we are going to be getting a clusterfuck or extremely simple linear plots because thats what the coomers on patreon who don't know any better voted for.

That being said, the streamer girl is bestgirl, and a slow corruption from a chatter that is too horny and cocky for his own good is great. But also wouldn't it be funny to see if we could hack her pc and see if she is staying in contact with the guy who raped her, and that he is sending her obscene pictures that she is fapping to. Haha. As a joke.
Yeah too many girls is gonna be a hassle for a lot of these sandbox games if your team is not large enough...

Streamer girl is best yes. So many creative uses with the normal path and ntr path. where with normal path you slowly make her more used to going outside and having fun with you and experiencing joy. In the ntr path the guy basically blackmails/convinces her for photos, her letting him do shit on the train without asking help from mc and later being a part of her stream as a guest where he does hidden things to her(but obvious to us) infront of her chat with the chat talking about it. Theres such a good base to work with and im not even talking about the other girls.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017

At this point Im just hoping the dev is alive and planning a new release soon, its been too long.

Edit: I cant believe this, I just checked the Patreon and it sseems Kurosa-wa is, indeed alive and plannong on continuing development, of all the day I had to come here to say that the update ass taking too long, was just the day that he decided to post something, lmao.

Anyway, its good to know.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Here's the latest Patron post, addressing the delay:

Dev Update, Update on the Dev from the Dev
Hey.
I'll try something a bit different this time. As you might have guessed I haven't been able to work nearly as much as I would like to. To tell you the truth I've been struggling, a lot of things are happening in the background that I don't want to get into, but rest assured I have not left you folks. I'm still trying to squeeze in as much dev time as I can physically manage.
I've been keeping up with the feedback and I know there's still interest in the game. Trust me, I'm the last person that wants to see the game die. I don't want to let that happen. But sometimes life gets in the way; I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about.
On that topic, I'll probably have to change a couple of things around here once 0.5 is out. I'm not changing anything right now, but in the future, there may be a small restructuring.
I might have to change up how content polls work a bit because this content poll has been rough on me. I'm not putting the blame on anyone but myself. I should have foreseen that the Academy is a bit too big of a technical feature. The size of it combined with the aforementioned 'background stuff' has somewhat killed my momentum. I'm now trying to build that momentum back up.

Thank you.
I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who's stuck around, you truly help this game go on and your donations really go a long way in enabling me at least some time to develop.
But, I would also like to take a moment to tell you that donations aren't mandatory. As always, your donations are incredibly welcome, however I do not want to make you feel as if they're mandatory. They are entirely up to your own discretion.
Lastly, I'd like to make one thing clear. If I'm ever forced to 'abandon' this game due to any reason, I will announce that reality. Until then I'll try my hardest to make things work to the best of my ability.
I'd also like to thank the couple of amazing community members that have become integral to this project, thank you for your support and sticking with me through the good times and the not-so-good times. You know exactly who you are.

I'll see you soon.

I'd like to leave you with one of my often quoted videos, which sums up this post fairly well.

> Disclaimer: I do not watch sportsball

Reactions: Oberstein

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Seems hes correctly seeing that content polls can sometimes make your work schedule a lot harder than it needs to be especially when everyone only votes for new content instead of voting for expanding existing content.

Reactions: Oberstein

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
By the way, how is the NTR relevant for the story?
Something we should enable bcs its relevant/ will add info/ usefull stuff to the story? or just the disgusting content of cheating and stuff for ppl who enjoy it? (i hate ntr but can tolerate if needed for the good of the story)

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
By the way, how is the NTR relevant for the story?
Something we should enable bcs its relevant/ will add info/ usefull stuff to the story? or just the disgusting content of cheating and stuff for ppl who enjoy it? (i hate ntr but can tolerate if needed for the good of the story)
It's a bit too early to tell, but so far the story seems intended to be vanilla. The MC is a respected, mildly notorious combatant or "problem solver" affiliated with either the military or a PMC. The NTR results from him losing fights and failing to protect the love interest(s?), which I can't imagine will improve any story-related outcomes. He's being pulled into a conflict over the fate of the world involving horrifically invasive technology, after all.

So far NTR is either used as a threat, creating tension for the player by making fights and combat feel more important, or purely optional content for those who enjoy that sort of thing. There's a point system in place, so it's possible that NTR will result in bad-ends or make it harder to progress when heroines fail affinity checks and can't/won't support the MC as a consequence. We don't know--the game isn't that far along yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes