zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello i would like to know which type of game this one is
1-multiple relationships without consequences ( or harem )
2- you finish with one girl at the end ( and with consequences if you do another girl )
thanks in advance for your answer

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Serial:Code [v0.4B] [Kurosa.wa]

Original Size: 668MB
Compressed Size: 270MB

Win/Linux:
| | |

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Is the NTR a ugly man or fat man if neither then a pass for me
Chubby nerd with a bad haircut and cringe username. He's out of uniform without a neckbeard, fedora, cheese-dust on his fingers, and an added thirty pounds in the middle, otherwise he'd be a Nice Guy(tm).

On that note...it feels...off to have the NTR behind losing fights. It clashes with the MC being portrayed as a highly competent mercenary. A lot. It might make more sense to have choices and options that remove the MC from the equation entirely, like stepping out to take a phone call, or have him giving "poorly worded" commands. Not to start an NTR argument or anything, but non-con is very different from the heroine "betraying" or "leaving" the MC. If it has to be tied to fights, maybe punish low stat scores by having the MC fail or "fail" an ability check and either auto-lose or take significant damage so that the player doesn't force the MC to stand there and get hit.
Just feels kind of silly at that point.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
I imagine most of their base is fine with the content as implemented if not actively want it. The tag has been there from the start and that's how it works. It's divisive, it attracts fans and turns away detractors at the door. Of course, some will give the game a look which is how we get these posts, but some filter, some ignore without bothering to see it's avoidable, etc. It might not be "enough" for some NTR fans but the rest of the content is typically not aversive to them so they can still enjoy the games.

but non-con is very different from the heroine "betraying" or "leaving" the MC.
I get that it's not exactly what every enthusiast is looking for out of the tag but NTR can be entirely non-con, betrayal and total loss aren't actually requirements.

Reactions: Kizuna___

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does not look promising when it says mind control that usually means no story. Am I correct no story?
That's just prejudice. There are tons of great mind control stories out there... in story form. And a few well-written mind control games. There are just very few well-written games to begin with. Whether they have the mind control tag is irrelevant to that.

Anyway, this game's still early, but it's certainly not "no story".

Reactions: ymudds

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I imagine most of their base is fine with the content as implemented if not actively want it. The tag has been there from the start and that's how it works. It's divisive, it attracts fans and turns away detractors at the door. Of course, some will give the game a look which is how we get these posts, but some filter, some ignore without bothering to see it's avoidable, etc. It might not be "enough" for some NTR fans but the rest of the content is typically not aversive to them so they can still enjoy the games.

I get that it's not exactly what every enthusiast is looking for out of the tag but NTR can be entirely non-con, betrayal and total loss aren't actually requirements.
Blah! Blah! There is no base/community yet. People are just trying out this game for now. Do you know how many games get abandoned cause developer doesn't know what they are doing and can't get supporter because they indirectly ruin their own games by adding controversial tags like rape/beastality/scats/Ntr and making them optional? (Like it matters?) I have seen this arguement before. There is no such thing as non-canon/optional contents (If you add something, it becomes part of the plot and the characters traits). I am all for developers giving their best shots and making the game in their image but that doesn't mean I am not gonna tell them that Optional or little bit of Ntr doesn't add anything to the story just ruin the characters personality and the plot.

Ps- The problem is not the Ntr itself, it the fact that it is "optional". Ntr is not like any other kinks. It a major controversial kinks which is why arguement happens. How are you going to make it believable that a girl cheating on Mc can be loyal without toggle on/off.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Blah! Blah! There is no base/community yet. People are just trying out this game for now. Do you know how many games get abandoned cause developer doesn't know what they are doing and can't get supporter because they indirectly ruin their own games by adding controversial tags like rape/beastality/scats/Ntr and making them optional? (Like it matters?) I have seen this arguement before. There is no such thing as non-canon/optional contents (If you add something, it becomes part of the plot and the characters traits). I am all for developers giving their best shots and making the game in their image but that doesn't mean I am not gonna tell them that Optional or little bit of Ntr doesn't add anything to the story just ruin the characters personality and the plot.

Ps- The problem is not the Ntr itself, it the fact that it is "optional". Ntr is not like any other kinks. It a major controversial kinks which is why arguement happens. How are you going to make it believable that a girl cheating on Mc can be loyal without toggle on/off.
Not everyone has this pathological conviction that all possible routes in a game are simultaneously canon. That's your problem. You may as well say 'How can a character be alive if they died in a different route!??!'. Absurd. This is fiction. You can consider that there are multiple versions of the same character with conflicting personality traits, like in a comic book multi-verse. You see the version that corresponds with your choices.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Not everyone has this pathological conviction that all possible routes in a game are simultaneously canon. That's your problem. You may as well say 'How can a character be alive if they died in a different route!??!'. Absurd. This is fiction. You can consider that there are multiple versions of the same character with conflicting personality traits, like in a comic book multi-verse. You see the version that corresponds with your choices.
Yeah, I am not talking about "canon" but it absolutely doesn't make sense for a character to gain a different personalities or a character traits just because my main character made a different choice or I toggles off the Ntr. This is not a book/comics. It goddamn visual novels where you make choices for your character and plot is most likely determined by you. For eg. If a character dies it doesn't affect the characters but the people who knew them but if a character cheats. It definitely affects the characters traits and personality. (Unless they are mind control) How am I supposed to take a game seriously if the characters feel like a shell? Or robots? Point of a fictional story is to not make it seems entirely fictional and you can immerse into their world. Honestly it pointless to debate about something like this. To each to their own I guess.

achiko

Jun 9, 2019
what do I have to do to get the riley scenes?
once the library is avaiable explore until you encounter her , ask about the book club and join
afterwards every friday morning , evening you can have a little event with her in the library
first it only boost INT afterwards also lewd happens

May 8, 2017
Hmm... Considering you can get a gaming PC from just under $400 my guess is that you are in a situation of "either mobile phone or PC". And of course you chose the phone, so you would not miss on all the important calls during your business travels eh? I mean I get it, a mobile phone is so necessary to someone who cannot afford a PC that runs Ren'Py...
Just an FYI, in America, last I checked, you can get an "Obama phone" for free.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes