• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
....Why? Robot waifus are awesome.
Okay, picture this.
Picture you stick your dick in there, she moves even slightly, it tears to bits.

Picture this:
You grab one of the androids' nice supple ass cheeks.
Turns out, it's cold, doesn't feel like skin... Feels like you're touching a weirdly shaped dildo...
Then you realize, you can dig your nails in there, & as you tear all that external leather & silicone apart, you reach a cold metal center, the robotic hip.
Okay, does that sound like it would be enjoyable to you?

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Okay, picture this.
Picture you stick your dick in there, she moves even slightly, it tears to bits.

Picture this:
You grab one of the androids' nice supple ass cheeks.
Turns out, it's cold, doesn't feel like skin... Feels like you're touching a weirdly shaped dildo...
Then you realize, you can dig your nails in there, & as you tear all that external leather & silicone apart, you reach a cold metal center, the robotic hip.
Okay, does that sound like it would be enjoyable to you?
Sounds like you bought a shitty model ands that's on you bro.

Android waifus, designed for sex and fighting, still sound awesome.

Honestly, the fact that you automatically jump to the worst possible scenario speaks more about you than the sexy android waifus.

Seriously, stop skimping on money or you deserve the shitty experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphamanX

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Sounds like you bought a shitty model ands that's on you bro.

Android waifus, designed for sex and fighting, still sound awesome.

Honestly, the fact that you automatically jump to the eorst possible scenario speajs more about you than the sexy android waifus.

Seriously, stop skimping on money or you deserve the shitty experience.
Same goes for vampires.
The feel of it is real important.
If it's a species, or a sort of zombie virus that makes them like that I get it...
But if they're the kind that turn to dust with sunlight or a steak or fuckin... Garlic, then it's not a creature, it's just dust waiting to happen...
If I'm gonna go for a grab at a tiddy, I don't want to feel like I'm pushing around a cold paper bag full shredded cardboard.
It doesn't sound nice.. It doesn't sound like it would be a good time for me.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Same goes for vampires.
The feel of it is real important.
If it's a species, or a sort of zombie virus that makes them like that I get it...
But if they're the kind that turn to dust with sunlight or a steak or fuckin... Garlic, then it's not a creature, it's just dust waiting to happen...
If I'm gonna go for a grab at a tiddy, I don't want to feel like I'm pushing around a cold paper bag full shredded cardboard.
It doesn't sound nice.. It doesn't sound like it would be a good time for me.
... There's something really off about you if you put that much thought into it. I mean, I get it, I guess, but I don't like the idea of discriminating over what are largely nonissues.

Reactions: AlphamanX

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
... There's something really off about you if you put that much thought into it. I mean, I get it, I guess, but I don't like the idea of discriminating over what are largely nonissues.
Robots & vampires don't feel discriminated.
Doesn't feel enjoyable & it would be an issue. I gave you substantial reasons for it.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Robots & vampires don't feel discriminated.
Doesn't feel enjoyable & it would be an issue. I gave you substantial reasons for it.
...No. You gave biased opinions.
And how the heck would you know if either group would feel discrimination when there's literally no real world example of either android or vampires!?
...The hell is wrong with you?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
...No. You gave biased opinions.
And how the h3ck would you know if either group would feel discrimination when there'siterally no real world example of either android or vampires!?
They're not opinions, they're personal preferences... Bro, what?
And they're not real... What? I what? How could they even feel- What?? They're not real, duh!
...The hell is wrong with you?
Aaaaaaaay ooooh aaaaay we were havin a good time.
Why you gotta make this personal?

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
They're not opinions, they're personal preferences... Bro, what?
And they're not real... What? I what? How could they even feel- What?? They're not real, duh!

Aaaaaaaay ooooh aaaaay we were havin a good time.
Why you gotta make this personal?
1. Personal preferences are opinions...
2. Yes, we kn9w they aren't real, wh8ch is my point. Talk8ng about th8ngs that aren't real, like they actually exist, is what I take 8ssue with.
3. No, th8s is just me going al9ng with your odd thoughts and landing at the natural conclusion. There's no stake in it.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
1. Personal preferences are opinions...
2. Yes, we kn9w they aren't real, wh8ch is my point. Talk8ng about th8ngs that aren't real, like they actually exist, is what I take 8ssue with.
3. No, th8s is just me going al9ng with your odd thoughts and landing at the natural conclusion. There's no stake in it.
Am I missing something here? What's your problem?

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [Final]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes