Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.7.3] [squirrel24]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

belg

Sep 23, 2017
Seems i now know what was happening, forgot that i was using an old save that had more max AP then the game currently allows, so each day it kept losing 1 max AP until it reached the max AP defined by the game as the highest it can go. My mistake, i forgot i edited the save in the earlier version. So disregard my comment, its not a bug, just a function of the game to reset it back to what is mend to be a max value.

Could it be a issue with that bot displaying the wrong class (as in its not a C class but E class bot despite what is show in status window)?
That would be a likely reason yes.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
The keyword here seems to be 'game', so it's worth pointing out that the 'Sexbot' you're referring to utterly sucks as a game.
Because it's a VN with zero gameplay.

If the topic of conversation is 'presumptions'.
It'd say it's pretty damn presumptuous of you to declare what is 'superior'.
Aren't the rest of us allowed our own opinions and preferences? :unsure:
(bitches about an opinion)
(immediately follows with bitching about being allowed to have an opinion)

Peak cope. A grand total of zero people told you that you can't have an opinion, Gus.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow, I'm not going to rate this game as it would not be fair from the amount of time I tried it. However I will give my thoughts here. Why is this VN setup to be so complicated. Even the Preferences/options screen is convoluted and busy. Then the initial story setup is very busy and not easy to follow, you get in an are faced with way to many choices with way to little explanations.

My first impression was fuck this and I uninstalled it. I may come back and try it again when I'm in between VN's but I'm pretty vocal in my criticisms and I'm posting it here. I wonder how many people install this VN get overwhelmed with options and uninstall and leave without saying a word.

Food for thoughts for the devs.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
i cant get the mob bot request done even thru i have a bot that has has the full specifications
View attachment 3768134
View attachment 3768137
View attachment 3768140

What am I missing here? It keeps saying I do not have a bot that meets the requirements
There are 2 possibilities. 1) You may have set the bot to "do not sell" without realizing it. This can be determined when you interact with the bot, there is a button on the bottom row that says "DNS: on" or "DNS: off". It must be "off". The last sentence on the main window will also say "This bot is marked do-not-sell" when the DNS setting is "on". 2) The other possibility is less likely but if you send a bot on a mission at the same time the mob arrives they are not home so you cannot give them to the mob.

You are not the first person to have a problem with this. A few versions ago I added the "Mob Bot Check" button on the 'Home' screen attempting to prevent this sort of confusion but I see it is not enough. I'm sorry you are having problems. This will not help you now but I will consider other options to prevent confusion in the next version.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Looking for some sort of game guide. I have no clue what to do.....
I'm sorry, I've never written a game guide or provided hints. I suggest playing on 'Easy' mode the first time and experiment. The minimum payment to the boss and the rent on 'Easy' mode are both small so you're not under pressure all the time. Here are a few suggestions when you begin a new game:

Work out every day, it will increase the number of AP you have each turn but it takes some time. Working out doesn't provide instant results in real life either. If you can afford exercise equipment it will happen faster but don't buy things you cannot afford.

Use 2 of your AP to 'Leave' and 'Scavenge' at the 'Dump' for parts and bots. At the beginning you can only have 1 bot at a time because you have only 1 capsule. You can sell a bot you scavenge immediately at the 'Flea Market' to make small amounts of money. You can also sell parts you scavenge from 'Inventory' in the 'Work' screen form home. At 'Night' use all of your AP doing this. You need some luck here just like in real life, luck is a factor. Scavenging at the dump is pure luck and if you keep scavenging you will find things. If you're not having much luck at the dump you might need to use more of your AP there instead of following the next suggestion.

Use your last 3 AP each turn to 'Work' which improves your skills and makes small amounts of cash. You also improve your skills by using them: fixing and training bots increases your skills.

As soon as you can afford it 'Upgrade' the shop with another 'Capsule', being able to have 2 bots is a big change. You can use 1 capsule as you have before and the other to hold a bot that you can fix up to increase their sales value. The 'Flea Market' will take anything but pays very little. The 'Robosechs' club will pay more for sex trained bots if you fix them up and train them. There will be offers to buy bots on the 'NetConsole', 'Grey Net', 'Grey Market BBS', 'Trade Offers'. These pay the best but it's harder to fix bots to their specification.

Hope this helps!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I have the exact same issue with the same bot model (AGMX-9) and the quest. So it might be a bug with that bot model overall.
I'm confident there is no bug in the bot model. The 'Mob Protection' quest is quite old, it was originally a mod for DSCS before SR24 existed. When people have problems with this it is usually the 'do-not-sell' setting.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Wow, I'm not going to rate this game as it would not be fair from the amount of time I tried it. However I will give my thoughts here. Why is this VN setup to be so complicated. Even the Preferences/options screen is convoluted and busy. Then the initial story setup is very busy and not easy to follow, you get in an are faced with way to many choices with way to little explanations.

My first impression was fuck this and I uninstalled it. I may come back and try it again when I'm in between VN's but I'm pretty vocal in my criticisms and I'm posting it here. I wonder how many people install this VN get overwhelmed with options and uninstall and leave without saying a word.

Food for thoughts for the devs.
Thanks for your thoughts, sorry you're disappointed. This game, and DSCS which it's based upon, are not for everyone. There are lots of games out there, there's no obligation to play this one and I'm sure you'll find others that are more to your liking.

I understand your point, the settings screen is busy and has a lot of things that probably aren't necessary. For what it's worth, you can simply ignore all of them, the default settings are fine. Regarding the game play and too many options it's sort of intentional. A kid who never graduated from high school is trying to run his own business. He's got to figure it out on his own. If you are new to the game use 'Easy' mode and just try things.

For what it's worth, there are no "devs" only a single "dev". :)

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
2124 and there are no catgirl sex bots, disappoint.
Not my thing but if you search around on the old DSCS page or the Discord site you'll find lots of mods that add bots to the game. If you find Daedalron bots I think it will have what you are looking for and it will add new part types that are on some of the bots: cosplay style ears, tails, horns, and wings. It's a large download because it has over 20 bots and includes videos. If you find it make sure you get the SR24 version of the mod. It's in 2 parts, the 'assets' part is the same for both DSCS and SR24. Cheers!

Reactions: DanLong

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Awesome!
Could you possibly share information about the Daz figure for the MC? (figure, hair, maybe some default outfits, etc) so we can create the exact same one for creating mods? It'd allow mod makers to improve consistency of their mods with the rest of the game.

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
i cant get the mob bot request done even thru i have a bot that has has the full specifications
What am I missing here? It keeps saying I do not have a bot that meets the requirements
My only thought is... do you have the bot marked as "Do Not Sell"?
That also removes them from the Mob listing.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
The keyword here seems to be 'game', so it's worth pointing out that the 'Sexbot' you're referring to utterly sucks as a game.
Because it's a VN with zero gameplay.

If the topic of conversation is 'presumptions'.
It'd say it's pretty damn presumptuous of you to declare what is 'superior'.
Aren't the rest of us allowed our own opinions and preferences? :unsure:
Perhaps it's better to ignore comments like this rather than engaging? I resisted having a dedicated page for SR24 for a long time because the DSCS page I was sharing with Radnor didn't have the bickering and insults that many game pages have. People have opinions and sometimes they feel the need to share them. There was no question in the post so I feel no need to respond to it. There are lots of games and if they prefer 'Sexbots' that's fine with me.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexbotRestoration2124-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Awesome!
Could you possibly share information about the Daz figure for the MC? (figure, hair, maybe some default outfits, etc) so we can create the exact same one for creating mods? It'd allow mod makers to improve consistency of their mods with the rest of the game.
I'm both happy and surprised at your request. DSCS was essentially a text based game and I wanted to learn DAZ studio so I decided to create mods for it with images. I created the MC on my first day using DAZ studio and he's very basic with a very cheap outfit and hair. Most mod authors are focused on creating sexy bots and don't really care about the MC or any other images. Sorry, I'm long winded... Anyway here's what the MC is:
  • G8M default - I use characters for other NPCs in the game but they came later!
  • Morley hair for G8M but I was so naive I believe he's set to 3delight brown hair color instead of iRay, oops!
  • The outfit is '50sFab for G8M' which was cheap and there are always poke through issues around the armpits. Later I used 'RSSY Ultimate Clothing Fixer' to make it easier to work with.
  • During the 'Home Workout' mod I added 3 'bodybuilder' morph settings at 20% each: 'Bodybuilder', 'Bodybuilder Details', and 'Bodybuilder Size'.
At home I hide the 'Coat' so he's just in a T-shirt.

One request though. If you make mods with images please don't use the NPCs in the game. This is most important for the characters involved in the 'Framed!' quest, the 'Night School' teacher, and the 'Corner Store' owner. All of these characters will be involved in future game events and using them would probably cause inconsistencies.

Just realized I left something out that you may or may not be interested in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Perhaps it's better to ignore comments like this rather than engaging? I resisted having a dedicated page for SR24 for a long time because the DSCS page I was sharing with Radnor didn't have the bickering and insults that many game pages have. People have opinions and sometimes they feel the need to share them. There was no question in the post so I feel no need to respond to it. There are lots of games and if they prefer 'Sexbots' that's fine with me.
You're right, of course.
And I'm usually decent about just walking on by the trolls.
But, not always :devilish:

Reactions: squirrel24

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm both happy and surprised at your request. DSCS was essentially a text based game and I wanted to learn DAZ studio so I decided to create mods for it with images. I created the MC on my first day using DAZ studio and he's very basic with a very cheap outfit and hair. Most mod authors are focused on creating sexy bots and don't really care about the MC or any other images. Sorry, I'm long winded... Anyway here's what the MC is:
  • G8M default - I use characters for other NPCs in the game but they came later!
  • Morley hair for G8M but I was so naive I believe he's set to 3delight brown hair color instead of iRay, oops!
  • The outfit is '50sFab for G8M' which was cheap and there are always poke through issues around the armpits. Later I used 'RSSY Ultimate Clothing Fixer' to make it easier to work with.
  • During the 'Home Workout' mod I added 3 'bodybuilder' morph settings at 20% each: 'Bodybuilder', 'Bodybuilder Details', and 'Bodybuilder Size'.
At home I hide the 'Coat' so he's just in a T-shirt.

One request though. If you make mods with images please don't use the NPCs in the game. This is most important for the characters involved in the 'Framed!' quest, the 'Night School' teacher, and the 'Corner Store' owner. All of these characters will be involved in future game events and using them would probably cause inconsistencies.
Thank you! And no, I'm not looking into using the NPCs already there, but would like to create some new bot models. Finally make use of dozens of bot, android and gynoid assets I already have for Daz. So I might very well also create some which you'd probably classify as E or F. If I had the assets, I'd probably even render an Assaultron from Fallout (given their strong and dominant personality, using them for sex wouldn't be recommendable, but they'd make perfect, if not overpowered, bodyguards).

Oh, and since I'm suggesting an Assaultron bot or something like that (IF ever I find the asset for Daz), is there, or will there be, some option for unique parts, which are hard to find, and of which you can own only one? I just think it would be something nice to do on the side: collecting parts for unique "legendary" bots which could fill niche specializations later in game. Maybe parts for one bot could be included as rewards throughout the main storyline, while parts for 1 or 2 other "legendary" bots could be found at random throughout the game.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Thank you! And no, I'm not looking into using the NPCs already there, but would like to create some new bot models. Finally make use of dozens of bot, android and gynoid assets I already have for Daz. So I might very well also create some which you'd probably classify as E or F. If I had the assets, I'd probably even render an Assaultron from Fallout (given their strong and dominant personality, using them for sex wouldn't be recommendable, but they'd make perfect, if not overpowered, bodyguards).

Oh, and since I'm suggesting an Assaultron bot or something like that (IF ever I find the asset for Daz), is there, or will there be, some option for unique parts, which are hard to find, and of which you can own only one? I just think it would be something nice to do on the side: collecting parts for unique "legendary" bots which could fill niche specializations later in game. Maybe parts for one bot could be included as rewards throughout the main storyline, while parts for 1 or 2 other "legendary" bots could be found at random throughout the game.
I've thought about rare parts or rare bots to make quests for the "perfect bot" possible but so far I've resisted. Too much to do already! If you'd like to discuss details about doing this you can send me a private message.

I haven't created E or F bots yet but if I do they will be cyborg for E and non-human for F. This is just what I plan, you can do anything in mods you like. The game just opens the files and shows the images. :)

Reactions: Dripping

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
I was kinda sad when I saw DSCS was apparently abandoned, so I'm pleased to see someone attempting to carry if further.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes