Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Finally a new update I was waiting impatiently thank you for your great work as usual

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Your opinion is valid and I do hear your concern.
I was just pointing out inconsistency in the imagery of the product.
Well, the inconsistency was intentional in this case as there was a narrative reason for the dick size being big for her and why it's normal in the end. I understand that frustration though when it isn't explained and the dev just doesn't care to change those details for whatever reason, but that isn't the case here.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
very badass man great job
screenshot0001.png

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Full save 1.0 (I'm pretty sure). I went through all the patch notes to make sure all the new events are there. Just note the end event needs to be done by getting to the final day. Its the one that asks you to make a backup save prior to it.

Another great update though. Upped my patreon to a higher tier this time around to get it sooner earlier this month. I hope you continue making more updates and even more games into the future.
I'm unable to load your save file mate. The preview image is there, but the game loads my last checkpoint.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It is hard to distinguish supporters on here. Discord is the best place to ask, or messages on Patreon, Subscribestar. There very well could be Emily and steph content. The doors are open for all sorts of things
That's why I decided to use my F95 name on Patreon and SubscribeStar (and change my name when I join a game Discord server). Helps reduce confusion.

On the issue of avoiding content.
I consider SexBot to be such a gonzo free-wheeling romp that It does it and Llamamann a disservice to try and avoid some parts of the wild roller coaster, even if it may be a little discomforting. IMHO, at least.

Not quite the John Waters of AVNs (I used that term with another wild developer), but close.

Imagine going up to John Waters and asking if the scenes with Divine were avoidable.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
finally past prom lol
nice plot twist

Actually still dont understand the corruption stats. Is it making the LIs hate MC more or being sexual or something else?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
finally past prom lol
nice plot twist

Actually still dont understand the corruption stats. Is it making the LIs hate MC more or being sexual or something else?
The Lexx corruption stats help progress the story(future mc, defeating her and Melvin, day 7, etc).
The corruptions stat for the other characters(Emily, Sam and Bailey) unlock the NTR scenes.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.50 star(s) 204 Votes