Jul 19, 2017
Honestly I'm not fully against it, i really just haven't thought about it. lots of stuff on my list to get to. but i will say its interesting.
It's really your call of course, but I think it could just work really well with this scenario setup, a lot of opportunities to just do that, even as a gag. For example the deal MC makes with Sam concerning a maid outfit. Or any other opportunity with the box. Also it's a great excuse to have more girls, so that also sounds good :p but anyway as a player I would really like to see that and glad to hear that may happen :) At this point though, probably anything from that list of yours would be great! ( BTW, trait or body swaps would be cool too)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It's really your call of course, but I think it could just work really well with this scenario setup, a lot of opportunities to just do that, even as a gag. For example the deal MC makes with Sam concerning a maid outfit. Or any other opportunity with the box. Also it's a great excuse to have more girls, so that also sounds good :p but anyway as a player I would really like to see that and glad to hear that may happen :) At this point though, probably anything from that list of yours would be great! ( BTW, trait or body swaps would be cool too)
yea, i had a cool idea for that. or slightly different, what if alexa made herself look like emily... what if emily saw! what if emily pretended she was alexa looking like emily...

so many possibilities...

Jul 19, 2017
yea, i had a cool idea for that. or slightly different, what if alexa made herself look like emily... what if emily saw! what if emily pretended she was alexa looking like emily...

so many possibilities...
ohh nice! ...what if Alexa made Emily look like Alexa? That's why I like your game!

Reactions: Llamamann

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

so many possibilities...
Hmm, we've already had one mistaken identity scene with Sam. One where there are two Emilys and he doesn't know which one is real could be interesting, though I'm not sure how far she'd play along just yet. The obvious way for such a scene to play out is the pair of them teasing him and him not knowing which one he should be weirded out by. That would work better the further she was willing to go to tease him.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, we've already had one mistaken identity scene with Sam. One where there are two Emilys and he doesn't know which one is real could be interesting, though I'm not sure how far she'd play along just yet. The obvious way for such a scene to play out is the pair of them teasing him and him not knowing which one he should be weirded out by. That would work better the further she was willing to go to tease him.
unless alexa just keeps mimicing her, acting disgusted by the idea. then you just still wouldnt know...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: asdfghjasdfghj

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
unless alexa just keeps mimicing her, acting disgusted by the idea. then you just still wouldnt know...
Yeah but the point of that would be making him uncomfortable with his 'teacher' flirting with him, it wouldn't really work if neither of them were doing that.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah but the point of that would be making him uncomfortable with his 'teacher' flirting with him, it wouldn't really work if neither of them were doing that.
True. Might be more fun if Alexa is looking like emily secretly. And then flirting e it g him, or more. And then mc makes a move on the real Emily that is met with disgust

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Sexbots tend to be fun in two aspects, either cause they are customizable or because they can take unpredictable actions. Of course in real life it wouldn't be so fun that unpredictable aspect, imagine that you told it to pleasure you and ends up transforming into a futanari so that it can optimize the pleasure you receive lol.

Related to the game I don't know what to expect, for now I would guess a dominant and submissive route for the bot I guess based on the independency vs obedience paths, perhaps it could be interesting that the sexbot preferences could be customizable? or perhaps it isn't needed, it all depends on how the game keeps going.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbots tend to be fun in two aspects, either cause they are customizable or because they can take unpredictable actions. Of course in real life it wouldn't be so fun that unpredictable aspect, imagine that you told it to pleasure you and ends up transforming into a futanari so that it can optimize the pleasure you receive lol.

Related to the game I don't know what to expect, for now I would guess a dominant and submissive route for the bot I guess based on the independency vs obedience paths, perhaps it could be interesting that the sexbot preferences could be customizable? or perhaps it isn't needed, it all depends on how the game keeps going.
I hear ya, those are things i want for the game too. still early stages of development and lots to implement going forward. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Finally got a chance to play the game from start to finish.

While I do love the renders and the premise is funny I am not sure the game is for me at the moment.
I get the game is a comedy but not a fan of the MC being the butt of nearly every joke and mishap.
I like that there are so many choices and that they all lead to different scenes but it ends up making the game rather short if you don't go back and explore all the other options.
As for the content of each choice, I liked quite a few but seemed a lot of them were toy scenes, which do nothing for me, or scenes where Alexa was mainly focusing on one of the other girls and MC just kinda watched.

Then we get to the Melvin/Lexx of it all.
I LOVE Lexx's character design, her outfit during the Cam session hit my stocking fetish just right, I want to see more of the character, I just don't want to see her getting fucked by Melvin.
Does it make story sense for Melvin to fuck his sexbot? Absolutely.
Do I want to see Melvin flaunting what he's doing to Lexx for the MC/me to see? No.
Like I said, LOVE Lexx's design, its what made me click the game to start, but since she isn't going to be in the MC's little harem, its all kinda wasted material for me unfortunately, and if she does... she is going to need a major hose down before I'll touch her after that little creep.

There is a lot of good potential here, I HOPE the story is just biding time for the MC to have his glowup, but man, the before period is just excruciating. And if its not and MC will just be a dweeb, while Alexa plays more with Mom/sis than him and Melvin taunts you with all the sex he's having with Lexx, then no, not a type of game I'm interested in.

Well shit, appreciate the heads up,I'll give this a miss.

Thanks for saving me some time.

babir123

Oct 22, 2021
ALexa is the only girl I find attractive in the game. Emily, Sam and Lexx not so much. But I LOVE how you can choose the way ALexa beahaves. Hoping to see more dom/sub options with Alexa. Great game overall!

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes