• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Really fun game so far, Sam is a pretty unique model and a fun character. The sex scenes are pretty great to. Looking forward to more. However, I'm not really a huge fan of the Melvin stuff I wish there was an option for the MC just to not answer the video call. After the first couple he should know what is waiting for him if he answers it.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Really fun game so far, Sam is a pretty unique model and a fun character. The sex scenes are pretty great to. Looking forward to more. However, I'm not really a huge fan of the Melvin stuff I wish there was an option for the MC just to not answer the video call. After the first couple he should know what is waiting for him if he answers it.
I’ll tell you right now that is the case with the next update. Got that feedback from others as well. I will force you to go through about the equivalent that is in 0.3 for narrative. After that an option is presented.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I love that the dev actually communicates to the audience and such here. You're awesome and the work is amazing keep it up!

Also, I'm holding out hope that Alexa's long tongue returns again at some point.

Also also, call me vanilla but if there is ever a scene with Lexxx pinning MC's arms and kissing him while Alexa gives a bj....that be awesome. That being said the dev is more creative then that so I'm just ready to enjoy whatever is presented.
Glad you’re enjoying the game. I like the feedback. I try to use it where I can/want to lol.

Alexas tongue has lots of fun potential left and it’s something I will be making more use of 100%. Can’t say when but it will happen.

For lexxx content I can’t wait to get into it. But it won’t be just yet.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Alexas tongue has lots of fun potential left and it’s something I will be making more use of 100%. Can’t say when but it will happen.
Really looking forward to that. I can't wait to see the girls' reactions when she first uses it on them. That moment when she's sliding it into them and they realise that it just keeps on coming, I'm really hoping you can capture that.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Really looking forward to that. I can't wait to see the girls' reactions when she first uses it on them. That moment when she's sliding it into them and they realise that it just keeps on coming, I'm really hoping you can capture that.
First thing I have in mind for a girl on girl with Alexa is a very special kiss

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Brilliant any idea how long that may be
When did the last update come out ?
Is it say 2 months between updates?

Haha I know. This is a different update than the last few. So I don’t have as good an idea. Right now I’ve committed to pre-Christmas (2021 for those who have been burned before)

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Im not committing to a date im not sure i can make. so for now its pre-xmas until i have a stable version for testing.
That sounds brilliant thank you for taking the time to reply I'm sure you get bombarded with that question a lot.

Just wanted to say you are doing amazing work and have made a brilliant game. Way better then some others out there

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That sounds brilliant thank you for taking the time to reply I'm sure you get bombarded with that question a lot.

Just wanted to say you are doing amazing work and have made a brilliant game. Way better then some others out there
thank you! I saw your supporting the game too, thanks so much! Make sure to join the discord to get all the bonus content and updates. PM me here or on Patreon if you need the link

Reactions: Owlman8497

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Halloween Everyone! You can check out the full video and other Halloween videos on or !
View attachment 1476949
Naughty Nun Emily! :love:
I didn't know I needed that until now! :devilish:
And, I'm not a patron so I can't confirm it, but, is that a genderbent MC under Emily? It looks suspiciously like it, I'd say.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Naughty Nun Emily! :love:
I didn't know I needed that until now! :devilish:
And, I'm not a patron so I can't confirm it, but, is that a genderbent MC under Emily? It looks suspiciously like it, I'd say.
yea i like her too!
it is not, shows who it is in the video tho

4.50 star(s) 203 Votes