Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 0.4 is available for early access! ($6) Special Members + can play the game right now!
Read the dev notes and enjoy!
ai_1e.png
Sexbot 0.4 is available for early access! ($6) Special Members + can play the game right now!
Read the dev notes and enjoy!

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
I personally hope you get to complete your vision of what you have planned for this & I hope it gets more exposure /w support as well.

This is by far the hottest game on the site. You've also handled having a bit of "something for everyone" approach extremely well.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I personally hope you get to complete your vision of what you have planned for this & I hope it gets more exposure /w support as well.

This is by far the hottest game on the site. You've also handled having a bit of "something for everyone" approach extremely well.
thank you, thats very kind! im interested to see the reaction here for 0.4. like i said a lot has changed. (still no NTR) but its a very new playthrough.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Played the 0.4 version, best update ever on this game
Loved that the dev finally spent much more time and renders on the main game development. I mean, the previous versions were hot as well, but I felt that the too many side or disconnected scenes, made it more a collection of stories, it missed some kind of skeleton to really give much more sense and power to the game.
The 0.4 is great on that perspective, lots of new hot scenes with all the girls and that end, omg that end... don't want to spoil so I am just saying that you will love every image and dialogue
I just joined his Patreon and really it was fully worth, this guy deserves much more credit. Great posting rate (polls, previews, trailers and side works), quick communication and an even better discord channel
Keep it up man with the great work

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
Only just started v0.4, but it's clear Mr. Llama really did his research on late-80s/early-90s coming of age movies for this story and tone.
Really appreciate all the character expressions as well.
Great update (edit: with lots of new content, damn).

Last edited:

Wolven2

Jun 6, 2018
This might be one of the funniest games on this site. If not the funniest it's at least in the top 5. I will have to donate when I can. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
That's why all the rum's gone. Scurvy pirates! (Though that did fire up my imagination for some lovely scenarios with Sam and Emily.)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That's why all the rum's gone. Scurvy pirates! (Though that did fire up my imagination for some lovely scenarios with Sam and Emily.)
That would be fun. Let’s hear your idea, might make me want to make something lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That would be fun. Let’s hear your idea, might make me want to make something lol
I have one idea for a scene, as we all know Emily is extremely slutty, so imagine if she wore vibrating panties to work to play with during her break. Then imagine that Alexa could hack them.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have one idea for a scene, as we all know Emily is extremely slutty, so imagine if she wore vibrating panties to work to play with during her break. Then imagine that Alexa could hack them.
I love it. I had an idea for it with Sam where Alexa controlled her vibrator and she ends up clinging to Mac for support while Alexa makes her orgasm repeatedly.

Emily at work tho…. In that new outfit… I could see that

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes