Fanuidhol

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 1085431

Overview:
Can't find a date for the prom? Then order AmaZone's Alexa today! Our newest version of Alexa is a super sexy humanoid robot ready to follow your every command!
*AmaZone is not responsible for Alexa AI sentience or robo-hostility, follow user manual and set up to insure obedience in your sexy robot companion... or don't and see what happens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-08
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: LlamaMann Games - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME***
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Extras: Fans Sigs -
Fan Sigs 2

MaskMan191 thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your risk

View attachment 1085434 View attachment 1085435 View attachment 1085436 View attachment 1227710 View attachment 1227711 View attachment 1227712 View attachment 1227713 View attachment 1227714 View attachment 1227715
A footsine scene between Emily and Alexa

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This game looks absoforkinglutely fantasic!! I can't wait until the required restart for each new episode is over to play. Fortunately, I am very patient.
Currently, the status is 0.6 will not require a new save. Stuff changes of course, but each update I'm doing fewer big changes as things settle into place. Glad you're enjoying it

Reactions: Sirmoose

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I love the game, but now I am repeating the same stuff over and over, with nothing new.
If this keeps up, I won't...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I love the game, but now I am repeating the same stuff over and over, with nothing new.
If this keeps up, I won't...
once youve finished the gallery your done the update's content. the amount of content per day isnt balanced yet, so there is currently more repeating than will be in the next version.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
once youve finished the gallery your done the update's content. the amount of content per day isnt balanced yet, so there is currently more repeating than will be in the next version.
I'm not finished the gallery yet. That's what is frustrating.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hosting another weekly draw for a custom render on Discord! Get access

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So if one grammar error is laziness, what is a few thousand correct sentences? Hard work?

It’s a friggin typo ya dick
That was also one of the many options I gave, since it is always a possibility. Maybe you missed the "either" and "whatever reason" parts. lmao
I was simply mentioning it, in case it mattered to someone.
Good to know it was the earlier one and not the latter one. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That was also one of the many options I gave, since it is always a possibility. Maybe you missed the "either" and "whatever reason" parts. lmao
I was simply mentioning it, in case it mattered to someone.
Good to know it was the earlier one and not the latter one. :)
You can report future spelling mistakes with in game context or a screenshot like you did

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one got a walkthought as when i get to a serton point it loops bk n have to go thow it again with different options any help with a walkthought

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
any one got a walkthought as when i get to a serton point it loops bk n have to go thow it again with different options any help with a walkthought
It's a time loop. Pick the different options and you'll eventually see everything except Sam's scenes. Sam's update is next.

Reactions: Llamamann

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
While in the gallery screen. I barely see Hailey but don't see Melvin's Mom at all? Will a complete fresh install fix this.

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes