Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Llamamann, in each time loop something changes due anomalies that caused by going back in time does that mean there'll be separate multiple ending one for each character or do they all come together has one where the Mc defeats Melvin and gets all women to go with him to prom. Also will impregnation be a possible thing in the future of the game, after all you need successors to take up the nerd mantle of time traveling. Great game and renders hope to more possible action with the landlady in the future

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann, in each time loop something changes due anomalies that caused by going back in time does that mean there'll be separate multiple ending one for each character or do they all come together has one where the Mc defeats Melvin and gets all women to go with him to prom. Also will impregnation be a possible thing in the future of the game, after all you need successors to take up the nerd mantle of time traveling. Great game and renders hope to more possible action with the landlady in the future
Hey, yes there will be a lot of endings. Eventually taking a character to prom a second/third time will advance them a level, and will open more options.
And defeating melvin is a little more end game but the plan is to have that open up combo endings and things like that.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is that what the gallery is for? I clicked on the MC and it showed me my trophies, and I'm never really interested in trophies in any game, so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Anyway, even knowing that there is still locked content, I continue to play through the loops and still can't figure out how to access all of the locked content. That's what I mean by the game feeling random.

To you, as the developer, every choice has a clear consequence because you know the game so well. As the player, I feel like I've clicked on every choice numerous times, so I keep clicking on each choice hoping maybe I only thought I clicked on it before and this time I'll get something new. And indeed, this morning I did unlock a new scene I hadn't seen before. But it probably took me over half a dozen runs through the loop of just sitting there with my finger on skip and pressing, randomly, on every choice to see if there's something there I missed. This gets incredibly boring. I suppose if I kept at it eventually I would figure out what I hadn't clicked on yet, but I just lose interest after awhile.

I know there are people who don't mind a grindy game, but I do and I didn't think that's the type of game this was. It's one thing to play a visual novel that is linear and and has different choices that branch off from each other, each of which moves the plot forward. It's another to play a game that by its nature requires you to play through the same sequence of events repeatedly in order to unlock the various scenes, none of which contribute to the plot moving forward.

I'm really not trying to be down on the game. If I don't enjoy playing a game I just move along without commenting on the game's thread. But there are a lot of things in this game I like, which is why I'm trying to leave some constructive criticism. I'm not the only person who's commented on the repetitiveness of the game, and if there are multiple people who comment on it there are many more who feel that way who are not commenting.
For sure. It’s a good point on not knowing the outcomes.

I am doing everything I can to mitigate the grind. For instance once you unlock a girl for prom, she is permanently available for prom, even if you don’t get points with her in a subsequent loop. And once you take Emily to prom once, everything is unlocked to view. So I personally would not call that a grind.

the main point is that the foundation of the game isn’t even complete. So I understand your concerns but I don’t think it will be an issue after a couple more updates

There is a walkthrough that was released with the game. So I haven’t seen any issues among supporters.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is that what the gallery is for? I clicked on the MC and it showed me my trophies, and I'm never really interested in trophies in any game, so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Anyway, even knowing that there is still locked content, I continue to play through the loops and still can't figure out how to access all of the locked content. That's what I mean by the game feeling random.

To you, as the developer, every choice has a clear consequence because you know the game so well. As the player, I feel like I've clicked on every choice numerous times, so I keep clicking on each choice hoping maybe I only thought I clicked on it before and this time I'll get something new. And indeed, this morning I did unlock a new scene I hadn't seen before. But it probably took me over half a dozen runs through the loop of just sitting there with my finger on skip and pressing, randomly, on every choice to see if there's something there I missed. This gets incredibly boring. I suppose if I kept at it eventually I would figure out what I hadn't clicked on yet, but I just lose interest after awhile.

I know there are people who don't mind a grindy game, but I do and I didn't think that's the type of game this was. It's one thing to play a visual novel that is linear and and has different choices that branch off from each other, each of which moves the plot forward. It's another to play a game that by its nature requires you to play through the same sequence of events repeatedly in order to unlock the various scenes, none of which contribute to the plot moving forward.

I'm really not trying to be down on the game. If I don't enjoy playing a game I just move along without commenting on the game's thread. But there are a lot of things in this game I like, which is why I'm trying to leave some constructive criticism. I'm not the only person who's commented on the repetitiveness of the game, and if there are multiple people who comment on it there are many more who feel that way who are not commenting.
And I gotta say players have to be understanding of this development process.

it’s like folding a paper airplane, and after two folds in someone comes in and throws it and says “this doesn’t fly very well!”

im doing everything I can to make each update stand on its own, but this game is in its infancy.

emkayvee

May 13, 2021
That is an interesting take on it.

The actual plot was only introduced in the update before this. And with 3 Amazone HQ scene added in this update, and a new prom ending, I’m surprised to hear the plot is stagnant.

as for the direction of the game, I’ve felt I’ve been pretty clear that we are on update 2/3 that is bringing 0.3 content into the new format.

for the gameplay and skipping, eventually there will be enough scenes at each junction you won’t need to repeat, but again, there is still 1/3 of the game that hasn’t been implemented. There are no random events, so waiting for things to happen isn’t gonna do anything for you. Trying different choices opens new scenes. I made the mechanic is so simple I’m surprised to hear your having problems with it: to get more scenes with a character pursue that character.

and you having “no idea if your done” is 100% your own fault. I made that gallery to show exactly how much content you have seen, and how much is left.
I can respectfully agree with both, is not that the events are random but the way to get them is kind of annoying? For example if i want the Sam at the gym and Emily's scene i have to play the loop again even if theres nothing new to it, and for the gallery you have to play a whole loop because is not accessible outside of that event (if there is a way to get to the gallery without doing the loop please let me know) . In any case that's kind of the issue with making a time loop mechanic you have to wait or skip stuff to get to the content you missed the first time which can sometimes feel like a chore.

I just have a small suggestion, what if you make it so Alexa can rewind time to an specific day determined by the player rather than going all the way back? It would make it easier to watch the other scenes. Other than that i just wish there was a gallery accessible at all times.

I love the game btw, here's hoping for Sam's feet scene to be back and hopefully one with Amazonian Alexa with intercourse.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Wow... what is this game lol. It's hilarious. The only problem is back tracking all the choices. But it's worth it!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I can respectfully agree with both, is not that the events are random but the way to get them is kind of annoying? For example if i want the Sam at the gym and Emily's scene i have to play the loop again even if theres nothing new to it, and for the gallery you have to play a whole loop because is not accessible outside of that event (if there is a way to get to the gallery without doing the loop please let me know) . In any case that's kind of the issue with making a time loop mechanic you have to wait or skip stuff to get to the content you missed the first time which can sometimes feel like a chore.

I just have a small suggestion, what if you make it so Alexa can rewind time to an specific day determined by the player rather than going all the way back? It would make it easier to watch the other scenes. Other than that i just wish there was a gallery accessible at all times.

I love the game btw, here's hoping for Sam's feet scene to be back and hopefully one with Amazonian Alexa with intercourse.
For sure. Right now that is a problem. I have the whole thing laid out in a spreadsheet and there are 7 options for day 3, and the next two highest have 5, and some have 3 options. so you need to repeat a whole loop to get those last two scenes.

this is because this was a gym update so day 3 got big. once i update the other days to everything having 7 events it will smooth everything out.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Well, the particular format of the game, quite original and interesting in my opinion, makes it almost impossible to fit all different scenes and route combinations in 1-2 loops. Anyway, I think most of the major choices for the story progression can be easily carried out with normal playing and not by ctrl-ing all the time. As the dev mentioned above, more releases (also the missing 0.3 parts) will fill all the days with less action and it will reduce the unbalancing. Personally, hunting for the missing scenes, routes or secret events is even satisfying for me, but I get that people might have different tastes and playing modes

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Reading the comments, people just have to have more patience. Especially ya know, pirates who aren't supporting him. *cough* As the dev said, the game is still fairly new. Correct me if I'm wrong (and please don't swing your huge llama penis in my direction), but he didn't have the plot finalized when the game first released. So, he had to go back and set up the new framework, remove some things to add others and he's now working on adding everything back that was taken out, in addition to adding even more content. Plus, there's more we haven't even seen yet. Steve's mom and apparently hot sister, taking Bailey to prom, that cute blonde with the pigtails next to Ashley at the prom... worth the wait, guys.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Not sure if that was a dig at me. I've been his Patron since downloading the game in November.
Sure was... no, it wasn't. Me too! Been a Patreon that is. :) Seems like there are quite a few entitled people here who are expecting a lot for nothing and complaining about what they've got, though. I get it, this site has been pirating VNs for a long time. Nothing wrong with it, I've done my fair share of pirating (my drink of choice is Captain Morgan, Private Stock, Arr, Matey), but if I like one, I donate. I also get that playing through the same scenes more than twice could get boring, but eventually he'll have it set up where every loop can change drastically. Meanwhile, what we've got is pretty damned good, imo.

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
Hi i am new to this game can someone please help me how to do the sam route , the game just always rewinds to the start and i don't know the choices for the sam route

nonafii

Jan 1, 2022

You don't really have to play the whole game again just to see the gym scene again. You can save on the gallery screen and load the gallery whenever you want to.

Viewing the gallery is as simple as clicking "Load game"...I'm just sayin.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes