• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So basicly Melvin gonna makes us a cuckold

When hes brainwashing any of the females u not choose to take to prom

I enjoyed the game early on but after i witness Melvin doing things to the females u dont choose for prom i lost interest

Not really interested seeing another guy have his way with one of my women
They weren't exactly yours to start with. But there is the skip option to avoid that ending, not that it ever happened after you jump back in time.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, click on them for a hint. I kind of wish there was a hint for all scenes, not just the ones in his section.
Did you find the walkthrough helpful for that? I know it's not the same as in game help, but I was hoping it would make things easier

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Time to vote for what scenes you want to see in Sexbot 0.6!

Also there is a new video out to reveal the latest member of the Hot Squad! (spoilers, she's hot)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They weren't exactly yours to start with. But there is the skip option to avoid that ending, not that it ever happened after you jump back in time.
Fair enough let me rephrase it then

It sucks seeing potential Love interest being groped or more by Melvin

And sure we can rewind time and such but it doesnt negate the fact that on every path we still have to watch that happen

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Emily and Sam are TIED for the first voted in scene! $6 Members can cast a (potentially) deciding vote!

In other news, a custom render raffle just wrapped up. This week featured a cross promotional prize from Ace_X Game studios. Fun stuff!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Did you find the walkthrough helpful for that? I know it's not the same as in game help, but I was hoping it would make things easier
It did, though it would be better to be able to click on them because that would give you the hint straight away without having to figure out which scene in the walkthrough is which in the gallery. Maybe it would also be good to organise the scenes a bit more too? Like as well as by character, instead of each character having one long list have a little header for each day. That would make it easier to see exactly when the scene is found.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It did, though it would be better to be able to click on them because that would give you the hint straight away without having to figure out which scene in the walkthrough is which in the gallery. Maybe it would also be good to organise the scenes a bit more too? Like as well as by character, instead of each character having one long list have a little header for each day. That would make it easier to see exactly when the scene is found.
maybe break it into pages based on the day...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
maybe break it into pages based on the day...
You could do that, but going too deep with the menus isn't great either, the deeper they go the more clicking needed to get through them. Though as there are more and more scenes with the girls, the list becoming too long and needing too much scrolling becomes an issue as well so maybe having each day have its own submenu would be the better solution after all.

Reactions: Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Emily and Sam are TIED for the first voted in scene! $6 Members can cast a (potentially) deciding vote!

In other news, a custom render raffle just wrapped up. This week featured a cross promotional prize from Ace_X Game studios. Fun stuff!
Emily is bae, butt... I cast my vote for Sam since this is the Sam update. :love: That new character reminds me of someone. Hmm. :unsure: ;)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You could do that, but going too deep with the menus isn't great either, the deeper they go the more clicking needed to get through them. Though as there are more and more scenes with the girls, the list becoming too long and needing too much scrolling becomes an issue as well so maybe having each day have its own submenu would be the better solution after all.
Good point, ill keep an eye on it and see what makes sense

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
does someone have like a guide to the scenes, or a save file with all of them? i'm missing some and i have no idea how to trigger them ^^
from top, left to right, i'm missing:
MC, scenes 1, 2 and 3
Emily, scenes 9+10
Sam, 1+2
MC's crush (forgot her name, sry^^), scene 6
Melvins bot, 7
Melvins mom, 2

if someone could tell me how to unlock them i'd be grateful ^^

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 203 Votes