jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
This must be one of the highest quality games on this site, this goes well above and beyond what's acceptable.
Definitely, when I saw the scenes of Alexa and MC when she was all furried up, I was like damn, this shit looks fucking amazing.
Like the animation loops, the music and just the storyline in general, its a pretty fresh take.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Are sex scenes with "landlady" implemented in 0.5? Or it will be teasing till game version get close to 1.0?

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
Sorry if this was asked before. Are Sam's scenes from Fan Signs 2 in the game (because I can't find them) or are they coming in the next update?

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
There are scene that are not in the gallery for example you can go to prom with your"landlady" and she will give you a handjob or if you ask her to go on prom with her than they are rubbing Together till the mc comes, Llamamann can you put the scene in the next update in the gallery that would be nice thanks.

Reactions: Ranma

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There are scene that are not in the gallery for example you can go to prom with your"landlady" and she will give you a handjob or if you ask her to go on prom with her than they are rubbing Together till the mc comes, Llamamann can you put the scene in the next update in the gallery that would be nice thanks.
Hey thanks for the message, funny enough I just noticed this the other day when I was adding new scenes to the gallery. So it has been fixed, and will be in the next update.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Great scenes but can you re-activate the gallery like you could near the first playthrough?
You can access the gallery each time you”try to remember” after a time jump.
For anyone who would like more access the work around is to keep a save in the gallery. Scenes unlock through persistent data. So the old save at the gallery will update itself as you play.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Looks like its a great game, I especially like the humor. Shame the android port crashes right after the bot changed clothes with the room mate >.>

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Looks like its a great game, I especially like the humor. Shame the android port crashes right after the bot changed clothes with the room mate >.>
Thanks, that's not an official port though. I'll be making one eventually

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I laughed so much playing this game. It hilarious in places. Some really good work and the animations aren't bad either. :LOL: :coffee:

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Gonna say this now, and then probably 1000 more times after 0.6 leaks. Make a save game at school, after the time loop, when you have the option to "remember what just happened" or "I was gonna ask her to prom". First choice after the time jump. AND choose "I was gonna ask her to prom".

New character needs to be met. You might get errors if you start mid loop. They can be ignored and the game corrects itself the next time you try to ask Bailey to prom.
(PS its a fun update :p)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Unfortunately, between 0.4, 0.5 and 0.6 i broke the old saves. I will have someone post 0.5 complete save, but I know that screws up the naming. Sill learning new stuff everyday, so at this moment you will need a new save for 0.6 despite my best efforts. After testing for a few days i finally found the issue and its too deep to fix.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Unfortunately, between 0.4, 0.5 and 0.6 i broke the old saves. I will have someone post 0.5 complete save, but I know that screws up the naming. Sill learning new stuff everyday, so at this moment you will need a new save for 0.6 despite my best efforts. After testing for a few days i finally found the issue and its too deep to fix.
"Too Deep to fix" for 0.6 only or is this going to be an issue going forward with other versions? (doubtful but best to ask lol)

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes