bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
And defeating melvin is a little more end game but the plan is to have that open up combo endings and things like that.
Eventually taking a character to prom a second/third time will advance them a level, and will open more options.
So it's possible melvin's sexbot could permanently mind control whoever his current prom target is on a loop that leads to an ending where the MC saves some but has to sacrifice one or several that melvin basically turns into his personal slaves?

Also, is it possible you'll create a dark path where the MC teams up with Melvin on a loop to use their sexbots to mind control all the girls? If both the sexbots are set to obedient, that seems like a plausible outcome since alexa ultimately wouldn't be able to do anything to the MC without his permission such as the time travel itself or memory wiping him after. He could try to inform melvin early on in that case and try to reason with him where the two of them hatch a plan to mind control as many of the girls as possible using alexa's time loop ability and lexxx's neuro-link virus ability. Each loop in that case could lead to them creating a massive harem.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So it's possible melvin's sexbot could permanently mind control whoever his current prom target is on a loop that leads to an ending where the MC saves some but has to sacrifice one or several that melvin basically turns into his personal slaves?

Also, is it possible you'll create a dark path where the MC teams up with Melvin on a loop to use their sexbots to mind control all the girls? If both the sexbots are set to obedient, that seems like a plausible outcome since alexa ultimately wouldn't be able to do anything to the MC without his permission such as the time travel itself or memory wiping him after. He could try to inform melvin early on in that case and try to reason with him where the two of them hatch a plan to mind control as many of the girls as possible using alexa's time loop ability and lexxx's neuro-link virus ability. Each loop in that case could lead to them creating a massive harem.
Those are some cool ideas, anything is possible! Still focus on a good foundation for this game, and then I'll start exploring different branches and endings.

Jul 20, 2020
Especially ya know, pirates who aren't supporting him.
Posting feedback on a VN/project doesn't mean they're entitled, they're just posting questions and/or comments on the current content they have available. I'm not saying *all* comments are warranted, but it's obvious the dev listens to what people say on this forum as he replies and is active with everyone (supporter or not). Also, the term "pirate" is a bit silly (and ignorant) for 99% of these VN's, as they're not retail products, most are released by the dev themselves or they have no issue with the HUGE amount of exposure they get (and in turn possible new supporters) on this forum.

And let me add, that I think that this particular title has a lot going for it. the dev obviously cares about it, the renders are great and the writing is well done.

Last edited:

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Posting feedback on a VN/project doesn't mean they're entitled, they're just posting questions and/or comments on the current content they have available. I'm not saying *all* comments are warranted, but it's obvious the dev listens to what people say on this forum as he replies and is active with everyone (supporter or not). Also, the term "pirate" is a bit silly (and ignorant) for 99% of these VN's, as they're not retail products, most are released by the dev themselves or they have no issue with the HUGE amount of exposure they get (and in turn possible new supporters) on this forum.

And let me add, that I think that this particular title has a lot going for it. the dev obviously cares about it, the renders are great and the writing is well done.
It's called pirating if it's not free content released to the general public. We can pretty it up by saying "donations" to Patreon "support" the developer, but it is still a product we're "buying" even if it is digital retail and it's still theft, "silly" or "ignorant" as I may sound, if the developer hasn't released it for free yet. I'm all for this VN getting all the exposure it can because I think he's done a great job with it and deserves all the support he can get. But, some people here seem very entitled considering what they're getting is free or complaining about things they don't like or even demanding that he change things. That's all I said.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I've tried everything I could think of, but I still don't know what to do to unlock these 3 Scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it even possible to unlock those? Are they available in the game right now?

P.S. - I also haven't found exactly how to trigger the double Alexa scene, so far that one and the 3 other scenes in the picture above are the only scenes I'm missing.

exter

May 29, 2017
I've tried everything I could think of, but I still don't know what to do to unlock these 3 Scenes:
Is it even possible to unlock those? Are they available in the game right now?

P.S. - I also haven't found exactly how to trigger the double Alexa scene, so far that one and the 3 other scenes in the picture above are the only scenes I'm missing.
It is weird, that you don't have those. They are story scenes, that happen during each reset. So if you are sure, that you don't use an old save file from older versions and that you actually played through the loop, then you should get them naturally. You just have to play the complete loop 3 times, at least for the 3 scenes in that picture of yours.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
It is weird, that you don't have those. They are story scenes, that happen during each reset. So if you are sure, that you don't use an old save file from older versions and that you actually played through the loop, then you should get them naturally. You just have to play the complete loop 3 times, at least for the 3 scenes in that picture of yours.
Yeah, I restarted (picked New Game instead of continuing from an old save) and have already looped at least 4~5 times over.
Got to take Alexa to prom, then the next loop took Mom, then Alexa again, then got the Christmas content, then looped again and took Mom to prom again...
The only scene I got with the mysterious woman was the one where after Alexa takes you back in time, the mysterious blond woman is alerted about Project DeLorean's activation and says that she'll deal with it on her own and then she talks about using her robot dog Rexxx (I think that's the name), and that's it, that's that only time she appears (and this particular scene doesn't even seem to be part of those 3 scenes to unlock with her, since they still appear all locked), I didn't get any other scene with her after all those loops.

exter

May 29, 2017
Yeah, I restarted (picked New Game instead of continuing from an old save) and have already looped at least 4~5 times over.
Got to take Alexa to prom, then the next loop took Mom, then Alexa again, then got the Christmas content, then looped again and took Mom to prom again...
The only scene I got with the mysterious woman was the one where after Alexa takes you back in time, the mysterious blond woman is alerted about Project DeLorean's activation and says that she'll deal with it on her own and then she talks about using her robot dog Rexxx (I think that's the name), and that's it, that's that only time she appears (and this particular scene doesn't even seem to be part of those 3 scenes to unlock with her, since they still appear all locked), I didn't get any other scene with her after all those loops.
Thats even weirder. One of your locked scenes is exactly the story scene as you describe it here. There should then be another one with her in her office and lastly one with Melvins mom. It should look like this:

However, i have no idea, why they don't show up for you.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You must be playing an old version? Those are unavoidable scenes.

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
I have a question, can you actually get the scenes in the MC section of the ''gallery'' because either I'm stupid or I'm missing something

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So basicly Melvin gonna makes us a cuckold

When hes brainwashing any of the females u not choose to take to prom

I enjoyed the game early on but after i witness Melvin doing things to the females u dont choose for prom i lost interest

Not really interested seeing another guy have his way with one of my women

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes