yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Announce that you wouldn't moderate your discord for a day or 2 and then say how it is.
We actually self moderate on the discord channel pretty well. We had one guy a while back that wanted to piss and moan about the NTR content, but got quickly managed. And just to be clear the discord is populated by both harem and NTR fans. The harem fans readily admit they skip the ntr content and have no problem doing so. Proving there are anti-ntr fans that aren't fanatical nut jobs with a fragile ego. We have a good crowd there.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
We actually self moderate on the discord channel pretty well. We had one guy a while back that wanted to piss and moan about the NTR content, but got quickly managed. And just to be clear the discord is populated by both harem and NTR fans. The harem fans readily admit they skip the ntr content and have no problem doing so. Proving there are anti-ntr fans that aren't fanatical nut jobs with a fragile ego. We have a good crowd there.
I've been saying for a long time, most people who whine about NTR are usually not fans of harem or vanilla... as you said, they are fragile fanatics who take everything in reality from fictional games :Kappa:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I've been saying for a long time, most people who whine about NTR are usually not fans of harem or vanilla... as you said, they are fragile fanatics who take everything in reality from fictional games :Kappa:
What cracks me up is they usually have very intimate knowledge of very skippable scenes. Which tells me they secretly like it and are in denial about it and hate themselves for doing so. Then project that insecurity onto everyone else.

As I mentioned a lot of harem fans have demonstrated the ability to skip NTR scenes and not think any more about it. They are secure in their views and decisions.

How does that saying go? Something about those that scream the loudest are the ones telling the most about themselves? Shit I don't know. I completely hacked it lol

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What cracks me up is they usually have very intimate knowledge of very skippable scenes. Which tells me they secretly like it and are in denial about it and hate themselves for doing so. Then project that insecurity onto everyone else.

As I mentioned a lot of harem fans have demonstrated the ability to skip NTR scenes and not think any more about it. They are secure in their views and decisions.

How does that saying go? Something about those that scream the loudest are the ones telling the most about themselves? Shit I don't know. I completely hacked it lol
Yes, and I myself am a fan of harem, or let’s say perverted harem games :ROFLMAO: and at the same time, I usually skip NTR in many games, which I like even more, I used to always look for games where Mc could prevent a bad decision or save the current situation, there are very few such games, SexBot is the game that makes you enjoy (not counting the first game play which is also the game Power Vacuum)

Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yes, and I myself am a fan of harem, or let’s say perverted harem games :ROFLMAO: and at the same time, I usually skip NTR in many games, which I like even more, I used to always look for games where Mc could prevent a bad decision or save the current situation, there are very few such games, SexBot is the game that makes you enjoy (not counting the first game play which is also the game Power Vacuum)
Yeah they do a pretty good job at using NTR as a tool to make good choices and yet somehow people still complain. You'll basically never make these kinds of people happy. They're just miserable for the sake of being miserable. Meanwhile the rest of us manage to enjoy our particular fetishes without bothering everyone else or getting pissy about it.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
That was a really good insult... mind you, I didn't touch you, and never insulted you even though you make harem fans feel awkward by pretending to be a harem fan and insulting NTR... really smart of you, although look under my signature and you will understand that I support, and many who are here know what genres I like best, and I also advise you to read my comments where I write. so dude, don’t write something you don’t know about and don’t embarrass yourself. ;)
Dude is petty and insufferable. I'm suddenly reminded of why I had him on ignore. I would suggest not to further engage him. I mean anyone who tries to turn the argument into who is a more pure harem fan has some deep rooted issues.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dude is petty and insufferable. I'm suddenly reminded of why I had him on ignore. I would suggest not to further engage him. I mean anyone who tries to turn the argument into who is a more pure harem fan has some deep rooted issues.
I just now noticed an interesting thing, he sits in every topic where there is NTR, while he reproaches me for being a fake harem fan... hmm... smart of him, although of course I play some NTR games for the sake of the plot, but do I dare to insult any genre? I just avoid what I don't like

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I just now noticed an interesting thing, he sits in every topic where there is NTR, while he reproaches me for being a fake harem fan... hmm... smart of him, although of course I play some NTR games for the sake of the plot, but do I dare to insult any genre? I just avoid what I don't like
Like any normal person does. You know, instead of camping out in the thread of a game you clearly don't like and bitching about it the entire time. Putting your anti social personality on display to the world and being contrarian for absolutely no good reason other than sad attempts to save face and get negative attention, because that's all we know how to interact with people.

Eh hem, like someone we know.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Like any normal person does. You know, instead of camping out in the thread of a game you clearly don't like and bitching about it the entire time. Putting your anti social personality on display to the world and being contrarian for absolutely no good reason other than sad attempts to save face and get negative attention, because that's all we know how to interact with people.

Eh hem, like someone we know.
Ah, I don’t care about him anymore, I’ll go and continue playing, I’ve already reached the point where Mc has finally invited Bailey to prom... I’m slowly finishing playing and enjoying the game more and more!

I used to think there wasn't much content here, I'm really surprised how much sexual content there was in this game, I have to give credit to developer (y)

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Been a long time on Sexbot's discord, and on other servers as well. I can say that Sexbot is between the nicest and best organized ones: lots of chances for fans to debate, have previews, vote on scenes, fan art... and plenty of other things. As on any other forum or open discussion page, you need to follow some basic common rules to respect the page owner's work and the other participants

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
...Suppression at its finest....
Right, because people really love listening to someone else piss and moan all the time about something they can't control.

I love how people that have zero self awareness and zero discretion believe they're being suppressed for not being able to create chaos and anarchy. The man is keeping me down! Reeeeeee

Guy just got here and in his first post is already crying about oppression.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
it's a shame that the plush doll event is so boring, she isn't fucked with anything, you just don't see anything, yes some of them are dolls that need a cock but I think it would be nice if they fucked with air and a doll cock would be a change, there are enough crazy events

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Mr. Chatty is either what is an equivalent to a hate watcher but for games with NTR in it OR he loves it but is so deeply ashamed of it that he needs to somehow prove to himself that he isn't some sort of cuck enjoyer.

Embrace it my friend, let the NTR flow through you and you through it!

4.50 star(s) 203 Votes