Feb 12, 2021
if zemilyprom >=1 and emily >=4:
jump emilyhottub
elif zsamprom >=1 and sam >=4:
jump samhottub

That's the code for it. So you need to have taken Sam to prom once. You then need 4 points with Sam by day 5. (having more points with Emily and she will be up there).
well, i have no idea why, but when i started a new game n did a speed run, this time i was able to unlock her hot tub scene...but i made all those same choices before, n it wouldn't work then; so i dunno...n what about Melvin's plan after video chatting him 5x?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
well, i have no idea why, but when i started a new game n did a speed run, this time i was able to unlock her hot tub scene...but i made all those same choices before, n it wouldn't work then; so i dunno...n what about Melvin's plan after video chatting him 5x?
Should just come up after you've seen all his video calls. and then once its unlocked it will happen each time.
Doing my best to keep everything simple, but time travel is sticky no matter what.

Basic mechanics:

each character has a point counter (giving you special scenes in a loop), and an overall point counter (Zcounter)
point counters are reset each loop, Zcounters are not (generating your lasting persistent effects)

Reactions: ArghDoe

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
cannot get last 2 scenes for Sam; I'm assuming they're both hot tub scenes, b/c I can't get her to show up there. I have tried putting both save files posted in this thread where the instructions said to put them, chose every "+1" action for Sam for 2 weeks in a row (including taking her to prom), and yet I STILL can't get her to show up at the hot tub...n get the last 2 scenes...PLEASE HELP!!!

(oh, n i've called Melvin way more than 5x on the video chat, which according to the W/T is supposed to lead to him telling me his plan, but that hasn't happened either...??)

View attachment 1752550

and YES, i've tried both of the following...

did the "Win+R" thing, copied the link provided in the search box that came up, put the "1-1-LT1" save file in it, closed everything, restarted the game, n yet both Sam scenes i don't have are still locked...

same thing with this save file...n what are we supposed to do w/the "persistent" file?

instructions on exactly what to do, and with exactly what files, would be helpful...or like most other mods/gallery unlockers i've seen n successfully used, what about just a simple "/game" file that we can load into the main file, or the usual subfile that gets loaded into the /game folder?
The persistent file goes in the save folder as well. No idea why those scenes are still locked.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Save Game with Gallery Fully Unlocked
[Version 0.6] [Updated!]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Workupload
its not working for me what am i doing wrong

Reactions: JoJo385

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
its not working for me what am i doing wrong
did the "Win+R" thing, copied the link provided in the search box that came up, put the "1-1-LT1" save file in it, closed everything, restarted the game, n yet both Sam scenes i don't have are still locked...

Did you extract all files inside "%appdata%/Renpy/Sexbot<random number>" and load the save to see if anything is missing?
All files need to be inside the path that I presented on: "Path to drop the Save File"
After this step, all you need to do is load my save and choose the girl you want to check.

Remember that you need to delete all saves from 'appdata' location AND from 'game' folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: natsu36

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Did you extract all files inside "%appdata%/Renpy/Sexbot<random number>" and load the save to see if anything is missing?
All files need to be inside the path that I presented on: "Path to drop the Save File"
After this step, all you need to do is load my save and choose the girl you want to check.
i erased all my saves only had yours restarted and that did the trick thanks it is very helpful

• Red Heart
Reactions: VTRinNights

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I was interested about changes in game and i made few runs without walkthrough. Its been a while since i was playing in this game but i'm not regret waiting, i've seen Sam and Emily on prom, Sam and predator events. Sexbot was great on start, now its fuckin masterpiece :love:
I will play with walkthrough now cause i think i missed some scenes.
Another awesome update!

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
cannot get last 2 scenes for Sam; I'm assuming they're both hot tub scenes, b/c I can't get her to show up there. I have tried putting both save files posted in this thread where the instructions said to put them, chose every "+1" action for Sam for 2 weeks in a row (including taking her to prom), and yet I STILL can't get her to show up at the hot tub...n get the last 2 scenes...PLEASE HELP!!!

(oh, n i've called Melvin way more than 5x on the video chat, which according to the W/T is supposed to lead to him telling me his plan, but that hasn't happened either...??)

View attachment 1752550
The two scenes your missing:

1) the one you have unlocked to the left is what happens when you decide to go through with her info gathering BUT right before you get a choice as to whether youre sure. The scene your missing is what happens if you say you arent. (took me a few loops to figure that out)

2) This is IN FACT the hot tub scene. As I told another person who was having trouble, you also have to watch for the scenes where you LOSE sam points. So just download the walkthrough Llama provided and follow it for each choice and youll get it

Reactions: Llamamann

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
This game is still one of my favorites. I don't care if old saves don't work. Playing it again is still as fun. I like the new additions to the story line so far and I'm only half way through the game again. Can't wait to see Bailey's story line progress .... okay pretty much all of them. Keep up the good work Llamamann.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Good update - I got a previous save to work, the only issue being Daphne's name which was solved via console. What I did notice is that the review dialog does not show up anymore when you restart the day. Is this a bug in the old saves or an actual one?
Also, I hope we get to see some alien-horse transformation for mc - since both Emily and Sam seem to have that same fetish

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6
Size 468 MB
***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME*** (lots of code changes)

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not to be that guy, but the Android port has quite a few 'ignore/rollback' issues, making you miss quite a few potential scenes I fear.. first day Evening, no Bailey cam for example.. Walkthrough says there is one, but it shows errors on Android.

Could you please look into it and fix it. Thanks for the share regardless, but just would like to be able to see all the scenes, maybe the mod is the issue don't know, seems like there are images missing, can add/make screens if that helps.

Thanks in advance if you can fix it.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but for my gallery when given the option I click on MC and have scenes missing there. How do I get those? Also I only have one scene missing from Emily's gallery and not sure if it's a gym one or not.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but for my gallery when given the option I click on MC and have scenes missing there. How do I get those? Also I only have one scene missing from Emily's gallery and not sure if it's a gym one or not.
Those aren't scenes, when you click on the MC it gives bonus pictures which you'll see if you click on any of them. Click on the locked ones and it will give you a hint. As for Emily, there are three wrestling scenes, one for Emily & Alexa normal strength, one for Emily & Alexa human strength, and one for Emily & MC.

Reactions: LionHeart131

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Those aren't scenes, when you click on the MC it gives bonus pictures which you'll see if you click on any of them. Click on the locked ones and it will give you a hint. As for Emily, there are three wrestling scenes, one for Emily & Alexa normal strength, one for Emily & Alexa human strength, and one for Emily & MC.
Thanks - only one I can't get is the christmas one because no matter what i choose MC does something with each girl.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes