WarsteXXX

Jan 16, 2019
Youre probably losing sam points somewhere along the way. You really do just have to choose her for everything
Those are the only 4 options i get where i can influence her, cant pick ""Try virtual reality" because its after prom with her, cant pick her from the gym, cant pick her from hot tub, and theres nothing else that would -1 with her :S

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone else getting errors? I haven't played since 4.5 I've just loaded my last save in 6.0 and keep getting errors.

Does anyone have a save at the end of 4.5 that works and if so is it possible to change the characters name so I can continue?

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Anyone else getting errors? I haven't played since 4.5 I've just loaded my last save in 6.0 and keep getting errors.

Does anyone have a save at the end of 4.5 that works and if so is it possible to change the characters name so I can continue?
was told that it was best to start over with the new stuff added

Reactions: shawnnation

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.6:
Did you delete the names on the save pages? Why would you do that? I know the idea is to not have different saves for different routes, but still. Especially if changes to his attitude from one loop to the next are coming later, that is kind of going to be needed isn't it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions to 0.6:
Did you delete the names on the save pages? Why would you do that? I know the idea is to not have different saves for different routes, but still. Especially if changes to his attitude from one loop to the next are coming later, that is kind of going to be needed isn't it?
Great stuff as always. I'll save this post and make corrections. I really enjoy the play by play cuz it lets me know what is actually getting across in the game. You pick up on everything I'm trying to do! Its great!

Reactions: Sirmoose

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Great stuff as always. I'll save this post and make corrections. I really enjoy the play by play cuz it lets me know what is actually getting across in the game. You pick up on everything I'm trying to do! Its great!
I'm glad to hear it! If you're unsure of any of the technical stuff, feel free to send me a message.

Reactions: Llamamann

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Llamamann Until I read Master of Puppet's suggestions, I didn't even realize the gallery could be scrolled. I assumed Bailey was partially visible just due to it being a WIP, and you do have to click in-between the characters' art to click and drag. Never even noticed all this time.

Anyway, it's been an enjoyable romp, and looking forward to more.

Edit: back to chasing after the last two gallery scenes, in Alexa's section.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann Until I read Master of Puppet's suggestions, I didn't even realize the gallery could be scrolled. I assumed Bailey was partially visible just due to it being a WIP, and you do have to click in-between the characters' art to click and drag. Never even noticed all this time.

Anyway, it's been an enjoyable romp, and looking forward to more.

Edit: back to chasing after the last two gallery scenes, in Alexa's section.
Yea, the scroll bar does help with the less intuitive horizontal scroll. I think I took it out for aesthetics, but I'll put it back so we dont lose functionality

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I saw this game when it first appeared on this site, but never gave it a go till today. Absolutely love it, every girl introduced is stunning. I really enjoy the time loop gameplay, and can’t wait to see what comes next.

Feb 12, 2021
cannot get last 2 scenes for Sam; I'm assuming they're both hot tub scenes, b/c I can't get her to show up there. I have tried putting both save files posted in this thread where the instructions said to put them, chose every "+1" action for Sam for 2 weeks in a row (including taking her to prom), and yet I STILL can't get her to show up at the hot tub...n get the last 2 scenes...PLEASE HELP!!!

(oh, n i've called Melvin way more than 5x on the video chat, which according to the W/T is supposed to lead to him telling me his plan, but that hasn't happened either...??)

sexbot sister sam.png

and YES, i've tried both of the following...

Save Game with Gallery Fully Unlocked
[Version 0.6] [Updated!]

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Workupload
did the "Win+R" thing, copied the link provided in the search box that came up, put the "1-1-LT1" save file in it, closed everything, restarted the game, n yet both Sam scenes i don't have are still locked...

Save with all gallery scenes unlocked and persistent file for ye scurvy dogs. Note: this save is from the official release of 0.6. No idea if it works with any pirated version of the game. Errors are on you. :)
same thing with this save file...n what are we supposed to do w/the "persistent" file?

instructions on exactly what to do, and with exactly what files, would be helpful...or like most other mods/gallery unlockers i've seen n successfully used, what about just a simple "/game" file that we can load into the main file, or the usual subfile that gets loaded into the /game folder?

Last edited:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
cannot get last 2 scenes for Sam; I'm assuming they're both hot tub scenes, b/c I can't get her to show up there. I have tried putting both save files posted in this thread where the instructions said to put them, chose every "+1" action for Sam for 2 weeks in a row (including taking her to prom), and yet I STILL can't get her to show up at the hot tub...n get the last 2 scenes...PLEASE HELP!!!

(oh, n i've called Melvin way more than 5x on the video chat, which according to the W/T is supposed to lead to him telling me his plan, but that hasn't happened either...??)

View attachment 1752550
First one:
Day 4 > Collect data > Sam > Maybe we shouldn't...

Second one:
Day 5 > Put some swim trunks on and head up there

If through cheating you've already taken Emily to prom, the second one may not fire.

Feb 12, 2021
First one:
Day 4 > Collect data > Sam > Maybe we shouldn't...

Second one:
Day 5 > Put some swim trunks on and head up there

If through cheating you've already taken Emily to prom, the second one may not fire.
i haven't done any cheating...n i've gotten the "swim trunks" option on several occasions, but she still isn't up there... (i haven't even seen a stats cheat avail for this game)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i haven't done any cheating...n i've gotten the "swim trunks" option on several occasions, but she still isn't up there... (i haven't even seen a stats cheat avail for this game)
if zemilyprom >=1 and emily >=4:
jump emilyhottub
elif zsamprom >=1 and sam >=4:
jump samhottub

That's the code for it. So you need to have taken Sam to prom once. You then need 4 points with Sam by day 5. (having more points with Emily and she will be up there).

Feb 12, 2021
if zemilyprom >=1 and emily >=4:
jump emilyhottub
elif zsamprom >=1 and sam >=4:
jump samhottub

That's the code for it. So you need to have taken Sam to prom once. You then need 4 points with Sam by day 5. (having more points with Emily and she will be up there).
well, i have no idea why, but when i started a new game n did a speed run, this time i was able to unlock her hot tub scene...but i made all those same choices before, n it wouldn't work then; so i dunno...n what about Melvin's plan after video chatting him 5x?

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes