Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
This game is fantastic! the scenes on the roof were awesome and I'm loving the characters. the game is so full of content that I can enjoy exploring the game as a whole with each update and the characters all look great. I'm really excited to see where you take this.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
This game is a gift – it's funny, doesn't take itself too seriously, and super hot.

It winds up being a chore to try to find new scenes late game, though. I had to cheat more than a few times, especially when first figuring out how to enable prom dates. The game really deserves a walkthrough mod...

WarsteXXX

Jan 16, 2019
I have done everything the walkthrough says to get Sams points:

"Sam and I can take care of it"
"Not this time"
"She's in here with me"
"Sam busty"

im supposed to have the required 4 points, but im still unable to ask her to prom :S

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017

"Not this time"
"She's in here with me"
"Sam busty"

im supposed to have the required 4 points, but im still unable to ask her to prom :S
Youre probably losing sam points somewhere along the way. You really do just have to choose her for everything

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann
I see there's a lot of fanboys cropping up, thinking they can kiss your ass and take my spot but that shit aint gonna happen.
I haven't played the latest patch yet but I'm excited to do so.

Let's talk business.
I'm a big boy so you can give it to me straight, what's the option of choosing asshole flavored asshole for my sexbot looking like? I can take it. I can't keep my hopes up like this, bad for my heart.

I feel like there's too much consensual-reassurance crap going on with the Independent ending. I feel like if you choose Independent a second time we can lose all the coddling lines and have Alexa just take over. This can translate to many other scenes along the way. I am formally requesting that some of the scenes be altered on loops, removing a lot of the consensual talk before displaying dominant behavior. It makes it feel like a role-play protocol rather than a bot behaving independently. I'm curious what others think about this as well.

Be well and thanks for reading.
Haha, Alexa can be calibrated for any flavour!

I like the idea of taking the options out second time around... i think I might do that... by that point you know what you're in for :p

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
also in the nightmare prom dream lexx is sporting something entirely diffrent under her dress, will that maybe be real at some time?
Well, that was MC's subconscious coming up with a potential scenario before the loop started. He got it surprisingly close to what actually happens :p

Reactions: Thami_

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

"Not this time"
"She's in here with me"
"Sam busty"

sounds like a new game issue. have you met daphne? start a new game and do those choices you should be good...

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
okay started over with this update but just cant seem to unlock emily prom, gotten everything else but MC still says it be wierd to ask her every time getting really frustrated

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Could we please get an android update, thanks in advance.

Sorry if I maybe ask this to much, but am only able to play these games on my tablet. Thanks though to all the great Android porters and sharers out there, really appreciate all your effort even if I might not always say so!
try https://f95zone.to/threads/the66s-android-port-requests.18259/
of the 3 porters I saw 1 ghosted 1 was swamped but this one still seamed active.

What rock did all the haters crawl out from? Pirates are supposed to be fun-loving rum drinkers. :p This update didn't just add back what was taken out. There are a bunch of new scenes/outcomes. And yes, the dom/sub Alexa prom routes do differ. Right now, the after prom is the end of the loop, but given time, the dev will probably extend it further.

"Llamamann, I don't like the flavor of my free ice cream! WAAAAAAA!"
Lets face it some of these devs deserve some of the flac they get.

Although I admit I watch this thread off and on from what I've seen Llamamann is not one of them. His Idea is ambitus and some people didn't like the change in the games direction this game is shaping up into one that many will like, and honestly I think some of those that left after the switch will probably be back playing the game again after few updates. Part of the problem is we are seeing the game in its embryo form watching the changes, but then you get people that see the partial changes and either think they see the whole picture or decide for themselves where it will end. Then you also have the ones that have no patience, think the world revolves around what they want, just want to compline, or just looking to start an argument in the first place.

Now think about this dr_bones makes over $5K a month the game updates at a snail's pace and there's more but i'm geting side traced this games makes approximately $2.5k, updates regularly, and you can actually see it going somewhere even if some of that somewhere isn't clear yet (who likes a story you can see coming a mile away then the PRODICTABLE!!! users pop out the woodworks) and actually listens to the players (The pegging was a deal breaker for me. honestly I would have just silently bowed out, but I'm glad the dev made it optional win-win for everyone)

Now I've been typing this thing for far to long were almost a whole page ahead now, but I see many games that really deserve more getting less and then you see abandoned games like Alice Awakening making over $500 for doing literally nothing. That's $500 that could go to the actual development of a game. Its been on my mined for a while and I'm not going to say this in all the threads that I think this. Honestly I feel like lately I've been just dumping my thoughts here and there around the site but Llamamann you deserve way more then you get for what you do. I wish more people would stop supporting scammers and actually support real devs, and if you have to hate save it for the "devs" that deserve it there are plenty out there.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
of the 3 porters I saw 1 ghosted 1 was swamped but this one still seamed active.

Although I admit I watch this thread off and on from what I've seen Llamamann is not one of them. His Idea is ambitus and some people didn't like the change in the games direction this game is shaping up into one that many will like, and honestly I think some of those that left after the switch will probably be back playing the game again after few updates. Part of the problem is we are seeing the game in its embryo form watching the changes, but then you get people that see the partial changes and either think they see the whole picture or decide for themselves where it will end. Then you also have the ones that have no patience, think the world revolves around what they want, just want to compline, or just looking to start an argument in the first place.

Now think about this dr_bones makes over $5K a month the game updates at a snail's pace and there's more but i'm geting side traced this games makes approximately $2.5k, updates regularly, and you can actually see it going somewhere even if some of that somewhere isn't clear yet (who likes a story you can see coming a mile away then the PRODICTABLE!!! users pop out the woodworks) and actually listens to the players (The pegging was a deal breaker for me. honestly I would have just silently bowed out, but I'm glad the dev made it optional win-win for everyone)

Now I've been typing this thing for far to long were almost a whole page ahead now, but I see many games that really deserve more getting less and then you see abandoned games likeAlice Awakening making over $500 for doing literally nothing. That's $500 that could go to the actual development of a game. Its been on my mined for a while and I'm not going to say this in all the threads that I think this. Honestly I feel like lately I've been just dumping my thoughts here and there around the site but Llamamann you deserve way more then you get for what you do. I wish more people would stop supporting scammers and actually support real devs, and if you have to hate save it for the "devs" that deserve it there are plenty out there.
It's overall not a bad game, but the whole replay and make different choices was a bummer for me. No offense to you or the dev but ground hog day and revisiting events is not my kind of thing also the writing seems like this dev is still in middle school and the first ending at prom allowing the mom to be brainwashed or kidnapped whatever imo was a bad decision because even going back and getting a "do over" I can't unsee that. I know we had an option to skip this all important to the story development scene, but really after that I didn't want and still don't want to continue God only knows what that little freak would do to mom. For those who do still play good for them and the dev I'm not trying to influence anyone with my opinion but for me it's a moving on.

• Thinking Face

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
on the fence about taking out the -1 points. what do you think?
Uhhh depends really. Its an interesting concept that could even open up the future for NTR routes that unlock if a girl has enough negative points. If you do run with it I'd suggest you just make it clear through dialogue that character A or B didn't like that decision. People will ask for it to be uber obvious with counters or a mod that tells you what each choice does beforehand but it sounds like you want to keep the mystery. So as long as the outcome is clear by the end of the choice I say go for it!

P.S. for shits and giggles, here are my thoughts on this most recent update:
-hot tub stuff was the highlight for me on this update (sis doesnt do much for me)
-looking forward to melvins mom (secondary milfs are always what set games apart from all other "incest" games)
-this next update will be a make or break. were at max anticipation at this point so how you develop this next phase is key. give youre supporters just the right amount and... well everyones said it, your game has the chance to be real big if you do it just right <3

I have faith in you bud, keep it up!

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
i saw that this one added most the old Sam content, ( thank you for that ), BUT the one with the rave outfit isn't (might show long ive been playing). Was it just a question of how to add it, a creative choice, or just not worth the time / effort? Game is great. Love it, really cant say that enough. Any thoughts of adding the mind control reveal scene to the replay gallery ?
looking forward to seeing what Sam gets up too next (maybe a surprise post work out protein shake from MC). keep doing what you do because its going great, unless your thinking of sidelining Sam. Dont do that please :).

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018

Now I've been typing this thing for far to long were almost a whole page ahead now, but I see many games that really deserve more getting less and then you see abandoned games likeAlice Awakening making over $500 for doing literally nothing. That's $500 that could go to the actual development of a game. Its been on my mined for a while and I'm not going to say this in all the threads that I think this. Honestly I feel like lately I've been just dumping my thoughts here and there around the site but Llamamann you deserve way more then you get for what you do. I wish more people would stop supporting scammers and actually support real devs, and if you have to hate save it for the "devs" that deserve it there are plenty out there.
Well, there's also the fact that (comparatively to some of the VNs here) this VN is fairly new (the time loop aspect didn't come into play until after version 3) and he hasn't been making *that* much money for very long. I, personally, love the Groundhog Day aspect of it, because it means he can go in any direction that he wants (meaning *we* can) and if he thinks he's getting too predictable, he can throw a curve ball or 7 in there. He can change when the loop happens, he can add multiple loops at different times, he can make chapters or seasons. There's a lot of potential here to go literally years and I'm all in for it.

4.50 star(s) 210 Votes