Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
game crashes only at prom
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/prom_sam.rpy", line 47, in script
bd hap "You must be having so much fun away at uni!"
KeyError: u'daphname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/prom_sam.rpy", line 47, in script
bd hap "You must be having so much fun away at uni!"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1234, in __call__
who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'daphname'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.6
Mon Apr 11 13:00:50 2022
```

shaitan

Sep 24, 2018
Love the game. Though I really think it needs a gallery allowing players to replay scenes. It's a bit tedious going through all the choices just to get a particular scene. Keep up the good work, though!

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
Love the game. Though I really think it needs a gallery allowing players to replay scenes. It's a bit tedious going through all the choices just to get a particular scene. Keep up the good work, though!
It has a gallery that unlocks after the first play through. Just make a save when you unlock it to have quick access to it whenever. It also will stay updated with all the new scenes you unlock.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Unless I'm missing something the walkthrough isn't complete. I've done all on it as far as I can tell, and I'm missing right column #4 from the top with Alexa.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
can someone share complete gallery unlocked save, tried many combinations but still missing a lot of scenes to unlock

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
try https://f95zone.to/threads/the66s-android-port-requests.18259/
of the 3 porters I saw 1 ghosted 1 was swamped but this one still seamed active.

Lets face it some of these devs deserve some of the flac they get.

Although I admit I watch this thread off and on from what I've seen Llamamann is not one of them. His Idea is ambitus and some people didn't like the change in the games direction this game is shaping up into one that many will like, and honestly I think some of those that left after the switch will probably be back playing the game again after few updates. Part of the problem is we are seeing the game in its embryo form watching the changes, but then you get people that see the partial changes and either think they see the whole picture or decide for themselves where it will end. Then you also have the ones that have no patience, think the world revolves around what they want, just want to compline, or just looking to start an argument in the first place.

Now think about this dr_bones makes over $5K a month the game updates at a snail's pace and there's more but i'm geting side traced this games makes approximately $2.5k, updates regularly, and you can actually see it going somewhere even if some of that somewhere isn't clear yet (who likes a story you can see coming a mile away then the PRODICTABLE!!! users pop out the woodworks) and actually listens to the players (The pegging was a deal breaker for me. honestly I would have just silently bowed out, but I'm glad the dev made it optional win-win for everyone)

Now I've been typing this thing for far to long were almost a whole page ahead now, but I see many games that really deserve more getting less and then you see abandoned games likeAlice Awakening making over $500 for doing literally nothing. That's $500 that could go to the actual development of a game. Its been on my mined for a while and I'm not going to say this in all the threads that I think this. Honestly I feel like lately I've been just dumping my thoughts here and there around the site but Llamamann you deserve way more then you get for what you do. I wish more people would stop supporting scammers and actually support real devs, and if you have to hate save it for the "devs" that deserve it there are plenty out there.
Thanks, just put in the request, to see it was already done.

Still appreciate your help

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Damn, this game legit just turns the most tedious part of these types of games into the main gameplay mechanic. Well, i ain't gonna re-read the dialogues and skipping it will just ruin the experience. So nice game but farewell!

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Would recommend an option to rename the characters in the gallery, that way the game doesn't have an error every time a menu with one of the characters from the start of the game pops in. I can't get the second scene with Daphne unless I start a new file, since the menu bugs out with it not being able to detect Steve's name, and you only meet him on a new save

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Would recommend an option to rename the characters in the gallery, that way the game doesn't have an error every time a menu with one of the characters from the start of the game pops in. I can't get the second scene with Daphne unless I start a new file, since the menu bugs out with it not being able to detect Steve's name, and you only meet him on a new save
Yeah, I clicked ignore the first time meeting her, then defined her name which fixed most errors the second time through. Couldn't be bothered to start again when most of it worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Save Game with Gallery Fully Unlocked
[Version 0.6] [Updated (2)]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Workupload
Hey X0R, could you please add this to the post?
This would help a lot of people! Or I hope so.
Thank you!

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
i know it was hinted at in game but is there any way to actually steal Lexxx from Melvin in the current Build?

4.50 star(s) 210 Votes