Jun 28, 2020
If I buy the subscription can I share the game here?
Out of all the devs, this should be one of the last ones we should do this to. They are already incredibly generous with providing the public free release closely after the sub only one. Let the paying members get their exclusive releases. Waiting a week or two is beyond worth it if you don't want to sub. Llama deserves every subscription they get because of their proven quality track record.

Odysseus0315

Sep 25, 2019
I'm all for pirating for the most part, but please wait for Llama to release it himself.
He's one of the good ones that actually responds and treats his fans with respect, also the public release isn't too far off anyways.

If it's someone like ICSTOR by all means go for it, fuck that guy.
I agree with you that Llama is one of the best devs and it wouldn't be fair to patrons if it was released today, however I don't think anyone should try to pressure someone into not sharing the update early as ultimately this is a piracy forum and I'm pretty sure the public release is March 10th which would be 3 weeks after the official release (17 days from now).

I think if anyone is to release it early they should wait until at least the 24th so a week has passed so patrons wouldn't feel ripped off.

Reactions: raphco and Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I agree with you that Llama is one of the best devs and it wouldn't be fair to patrons if it was released today, however I don't think anyone should try to pressure someone into not sharing the update early as ultimately this is a piracy forum and I'm pretty sure the public release is March 10th which would be 3 weeks after the official release (17 days from now).

I think if anyone is to release it early they should wait until at least the 24th so a week has passed so patrons wouldn't feel ripped off.
I am a patron of Llama and personally I wouldn't feel ripped off if the game was leaked early, I mainly feel bad for Llama because of the work he put in and that the update is most likely still in beta stage.

Idk about other patrons, however I will say that Llama does a great job at providing extra content outside of the update for his patrons through his discord which is one of the best ones for a lewd game project so there's way more to just it being an update for me.

That being said, you are right that people are definitely allowed to leak stuff here since it is a piracy site and I'm ok with that. I just try to be respectful to devs who actually interact with the fans here and give the update away for free anyways a few weeks after the beta release for patrons.

Mar 6, 2021
I hope Llamamann doesn't mind me sharing the changelog. Hopefully some of you may subscribe to get the new version.

Here's what to expect:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you share with me the latest version of sexbot? I cant buy it myself . In private message ofcoarse

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes