Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Lama, which tier has access to the 0.97 build? I want to support you, but also try not to spoil you too much :p
All of them do now! $3 gets you the release, discord, and all the bonus images on there.

Right now, with the timing of it, $6 would get you that stuff, plus a vote in the March 1st poll if that is important to you

*as i have made it so Patreon only charges on the day you join, not the first of the month

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
All of them do now! $3 gets you the release, discord, and all the bonus images on there.

Right now, with the timing of it, $6 would get you that stuff, plus a vote in the March 1st poll if that is important to you

*as i have made it so Patreon only charges on the day you join, not the first of the month
" My plan for this update was to make it a quality of life update... "
:cry:
"...But then I added a ton of new content anyway. "
:giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
intro-1662758007.jpg

There's some developers we respect around here, they earned that respect. So we allow them to release their own content. Some developers are pure scam artists though and deserve their stuff being leaked ASAP. Llamamann is one of the good ones. This is of course my opinion but I would like to think it's not an uncommon one.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

There's some developers we respect around here, they earned that respect. So we allow them to release their own content. Some developers are pure scam artists though and deserve their stuff being leaked ASAP. Llamamann is one of the good ones. This is of course my opinion but I would like to think it's not an uncommon one.
thanks! i appreciate that (y)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Agree, godfather

Reactions: Dragon59

Xanatos

May 6, 2019

Fair enough. I'll just be over here, dick in my hand, until March 10th I guess. This just doesn't seem to be applied fairly evenly, Breadman is another good developer and his stuff gets leaked almost immediately (and I'm grateful for it).

Angleous

Feb 12, 2018
Fair enough. I'll just be over here, dick in my hand, until March 10th I guess. This just doesn't seem to be applied fairly evenly, Breadman is another good developer and his stuff gets leaked almost immediately (and I'm grateful for it).
Dude, It's just 3$ a Month, it's not that much... I mean, there like hundreds of games here that you can play until March 10th, for you to be satisfied, you could have plenty of time so your dick don't go dry like cartman :BootyTime:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's usually best just to wait anyway. Llama is constantly doing upgrades and uses us as his willful guinea pigs until the public release lol
The .97 we got a month ago isn't the same .97 currently in patreon circulation. Llama constantly likes to polish his game and I'm okay with that. Trust me, the final version will be worth the wait.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017

Agree. That was pretty much my statement for Tyrant quest years ago. Devs who are active in here, help users and provide public versions of what they make (even a bit later) deserve our thanks and support through money/bug notes and suggestions/etc, and deserve to not get their stuff leaked until they release it. Tyrant Quest's/Divimera's developer and this game's developer are definitely among them :).

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this excellent game. I hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Hii New version has arrived.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes