n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
nothing new storywize?
is it just redone scenes?

reading the changelog i dont see a reason to dl & play this.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Great renders and all but is this ever going to end or will the player just keep reliving the same few days over and over forever?

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Im not asking for spoilers but last time i played there was a time loop where youd repeat the same several days and prom? And each time the 1 girl at school would say something a bit different, i dont remember which version it was but did i give up too early on breaking the loop and how much has story progressed

Nov 15, 2021
Agree. That was pretty much my statement for Tyrant quest years ago. Devs who are active in here, help users and provide public versions of what they make (even a bit later) deserve our thanks and support through money/bug notes and suggestions/etc, and deserve to not get their stuff leaked until they release it. Tyrant Quest's/Divimera's developer and this game's developer are definitely among them :).
As impatient as I get, when devs are saying "Please just give me a week or two to reward my donors and then I'll let you have it for free anyway" it's too damn reasonable a request to not give them that much imo. Esepcially when the dev is actually on here taking feedback and offering help to the community. We've got a good thing going on.

The one I've found funny sometimes is Project Myriam. Last time someone leaked the Patreon release before the dev there was an influx of "Where the hell is all the good content?" (read: the Not Safe For Patreon content) because the dev patches all that in separately and then uploads it here. So basically people being annoyed for not respecting the dev asking them to wait even though the product they wanted wasn't even out yet.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sexbot [v0.9.7] [LlamaMann Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 749 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There's a leak in the thread!
cnnCTKh.gif
Fair warning, I won't be providing any tech support or walkthrough help until March 10th. There might even be an error or two I "forgot" to fix, but managed to slip a patch to my supporters... who knows?! Hope it doesn't corrupt anyone's saves...

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
There's a leak in the thread!
View attachment 2414371
Fair warning, I won't be providing any tech support or walkthrough help until March 10th. There might even be an error or two I "forgot" to fix, but managed to slip a patch to my supporters... who knows?! Hope it doesn't corrupt anyone's saves...
Speaking of supporters. I sub on SubscribeStar, should I swap over to Patreon or exactly the same content updates?

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
Great update! Very fun and cool game! Llamamann is getting miles better at renders and animations! I loved Ashley's date the most! Great job overall!

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes