Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Resuming from a save from 9.6.0, on Day three when calibrating as Playmate, I get a series of 'image not found' messages, until the actual spanking starts, and then there are some and some are missing through the sequence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BananaMann24

Feb 9, 2021
Resuming from a save from 9.6.0, on Day three when calibrating as Playmate, I get a series of 'image not found' messages, until the actual spanking starts, and then there are some and some are missing through the sequence.
if you have the incest patch you need to remove it then it should work again

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I mean... you get what you pay for. :sneaky: Personally, I'm looking forward to our MC getting completely mauled by Melvin's er study buddy.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Technical issues with her model, and I didn’t like her face. Plus the majority of supporters didn’t either.
I didn't have a problem with the (name redacted) look, but I also like the new character model (and scene). She's such a bitch. :LOL: Can't wait to see her cumuppance.

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello I can't access the last video of bailey from the christmas event the one that asks try to preserve to timline how to do I go around in circles in the event you have to choose the sbon dialogue with the characters

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes