LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I can't get Alexa's new scene with dominance zeta 1 to trigger at night day 5. What steps do I have to do other than go dominant with her?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
hello I can't access the last video of bailey from the christmas event the one that asks try to preserve to timline how to do I go around in circles in the event you have to choose the sbon dialogue with the characters
When you access the gallery menu during any of the calibration sessions or at the beginning of a loop, click on the MC portrait to access his menu and click on the xmas tree to redo the xmas event. During the event, just choose all of the options that hints at the timeline needing to be preserved, which is basically any of the options where the MC needs to actively not do anything with the girls. At the end, you'll get the Bailey scene.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Getting the scenes you want is getting rather convoluted by now so much that without a guide I think some of these scenes are almost impossible to get to.
Also is the mc gonna get on on that futa action on the dom path?

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Yes yes yes, thank you very much Mr. LlamaMann, thank you for considering those of us who cannot pay for your work,

I really want to see Emily's scene of day 4 NTR

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Getting the scenes you want is getting rather convoluted by now so much that without a guide I think some of these scenes are almost impossible to get to.
Also is the mc gonna get on on that futa action on the dom path?
Game has a build in gallery that also works as a walkthrough to the sex scenes. You just need to focus on one route during a loop instead of trying them all at the same time. :geek:

Considering he already got pegged i believe it is possible.

Reactions: terminat2

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
did you change steph's model? it looks different maybe its just my imagination but it looks a bit more more like she had botox

EDIT
also great update, the new QOL features are great and i like the new character

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 0.9.6 Xmas Compatible]
[Updated on 26/12/2022]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Hope you update soon

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
hope you update soon
I'm a bit late getting around to playing this one, and with the changes to the UI updating the walkthrough isn't a quick job, I need to figure out how best to display the information on the new screens. I can update the incest patch quickly because I wrote a script to automate that a few versions ago. The walkthrough will take a little longer though.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I'm a bit late getting around to playing this one, and with the changes to the UI updating the walkthrough isn't a quick job, I need to figure out how best to display the information on the new screens. I can update the incest patch quickly because I wrote a script to automate that a few versions ago. The walkthrough will take a little longer though.
thanks for the reply

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
ill be waiting patiently for your update

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes