RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Decided to try the leaked version. Hahahaha the muppets part made me laugh. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Also there is a real female version of Melvin now...:oops:

OsklivyT

Jul 10, 2019
So I translated the first Binary code and it said :
You are a nerd. You deserve sex with hot robot women!
That is pretty wholesome.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Getting the scenes you want is getting rather convoluted by now so much that without a guide I think some of these scenes are almost impossible to get to.
Also is the mc gonna get on on that futa action on the dom path?
Getting the scenes is the same process, as it always has been, if not easier with hints and menu upgrades:

- get 4 points with a girl to get them to prom
- take them to prom and get the zeta
- take them to prom again to get zeta 2
- everything else unlocks as you uncover it

At this point, you are complaining that there is too much content.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Getting the scenes is the same process, as it always has been, if not easier with hints and menu upgrades:

At this point, you are complaining that there is too much content.
It's pretty easy to unlock scenes and the scenes are great so it's pretty good idea that it's on loop and adding extra scenes on top of that and I don't get how more content is bad thing

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Who knows why does not work incest patch downloaded a new version put it in the game, but it displays the default name.What is the problem?

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
It is immensely amusing seeing so many people ask questions about such an incredibly straight-forward and easy to understand game, especially since no trouble-shooting will be provided to a leak.

The mystery of the forbidden search thread button will forever elude the erudite and learned scholars of this forum.

Dec 30, 2017
It is immensely amusing seeing so many people ask questions about such an incredibly straight-forward and easy to understand game, especially since no trouble-shooting will be provided to a leak.

The mystery of the forbidden search thread button will forever elude the erudite and learned scholars of this forum.
Dude, I looked at the walkthrough, it's a bit of a mess, so I asked a question, you were completely free to ignore it. If someone wanted answer it, that's their business.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Dude, I looked at the walkthrough, it's a bit of a mess, so I asked a question, you were completely free to ignore it. If someone wanted answer it, that's their business.
Best I can do is say play the game, it's really that simple, you can skip dialogue you've seen before if you really need to(y) everything unlocks pretty logically

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
if you are missing a scene find it in the gallery and it tells you what the prerequisites are then use the key llama man posted

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I’m assuming you meant the walkthrough that was posted a couple pages back. That’s not the official walkthrough. I assure you mine is not a mess. It’s currently available to all supporters

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes