john984

Jun 6, 2020
Gallery unlocker that works only for v0.9.7.

Just throw into the game folder and replace files.

Gallery works, dont know if I didnt break the game tho. (very low chances)
Thanks!
Still some scenes are missing from Steph, Daphne, Ashley and Melvin

fknslip

Jan 18, 2020
I've gone through multiple playthoughs and while I am enjoying the game, I can't for the life of me get a handful of events to trigger.
-3 of which are lexx's events
-one of them is tied to it since it's an emily's event that requires a higher lexx level
-And the last is the Bailey event that from what i read in the walkthrough is a bug that I guess they fixed without actually removing the block.
Any help completing at least Lexx's events would be most appreciated.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Despite the unfortunate nature of the only comprehensive and accessible resource for finding, searching, discussing, and tagging adult games being a piracy site, I hope the satisfaction of watching headless chickens scramble about after the boat leaks is a good consolation prize for Llama.

This is almost as good as whenever a thread updates for a game with a niche fetish, and the ongoing horde of "I DON'T LIKE THING!" arrives.
Oh you will get that too just wait a little bit for everyone to start running in to McGucket;p

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
That and the Melvin/Sam one.
Yes, but he doesn't fuck the old man, or the melvil ,
the muppes scene is more fun than exciting hahaha

It's not to criticize, but the concept of the NTR is to fuck,
And I don't see anyone fucking, except Santa, but then no one else...

pity I was very excited

good update, I change a lot of things and I know that this is a lot of work, but the concept of NTR leaves a lot to be desired

Reactions: Bob Jewl

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

pity I was very excited

good update, I change a lot of things and I know that this is a lot of work, but the concept of NTR leaves a lot to be desired
The ntr in this game is just there to serve as the main reason for the never ending time jumping cycle. I don't expect it to go beyond the events of the last day of the week, the only exception being the Protagonist finding a way to take Lexxx from the little peguin Melvin. :p

trld

Sep 1, 2018
"Alexa takes Jennifer and her giant cock to prom" Gives me no hints only on day 6 in evening... what are you suppose to do to make it happen? I've tried a few times but got nothing once they get to prom they just use the vibrators :unsure:
do you have the stat requirements? nd you can't get this ending until you've done the ending you're talking about.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
what are the options/choices for meiko scenes, i got emily lesbian + already and all other scenes but meiko's what am i missing
I tried to research the term "meikio" and the best I could find are:
  • The first Japanese female Vocaloid, and essentially the first Vocaloid Meiko was created by Crypton Future Media.
  • A very charming person who has a lot going for themselves but doesn't see the potential that they have.
  • the most ethereal, angelic boy that you’ll ever meet. he comes off as a jerk but deep down, his heart is made of gold. he’s so pure you want to hold him all day.
  • A big mouthed bitch
I don't know of anything in the game that would match these definitions. What definition are you using?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
  • The first Japanese female Vocaloid, and essentially the first Vocaloid Meiko was created by Crypton Future Media.
  • A very charming person who has a lot going for themselves but doesn't see the potential that they have.
  • the most ethereal, angelic boy that you’ll ever meet. he comes off as a jerk but deep down, his heart is made of gold. he’s so pure you want to hold him all day.
  • A big mouthed bitch
I don't know of anything in the game that would match these definitions. What definition are you using?
Bro, I think you're looking too deeply into this lol

Aug 28, 2018
do you have the stat requirements? nd you can't get this ending until you've done the ending you're talking about.
Not sure what the stat requirements are since it doesnt tell in the status when you ask alexa what the progress is. Just says evening day 6 so I assume you pick all the choices to make jennifer lesbian which I have. Have gotten them to smash on the MC's bed when jennifer turns to a futa but that's it. When they get to prom there is no futa. What are the requirements?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

pity I was very excited

Yeah no worries, there's only a few scenes where there's full one sexual interactions.

This game likes to build up these scenes throughout multiple stages so down the line we might see more once there's more corruption zeta points to be earned, I enjoy it that way personally.

If you want more vaginal NTR sex then my prediction is that will most likely come within the next one or two updates.

Reactions: Dastibal

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Is there 1) MC x Emily / 2) Rival x Emily Vaginal sex scene?

It has been 2 years so I hope there's some

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
  • A big mouthed bitch
Uhh, Meiko is Melvin's mother.

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes