fknslip

Jan 18, 2020
so you guys read the hint, and the thing the hint says, it what happened in the scene? cuz if not, the scene isnt going to unlock. thats why i added the hint ;)
yeah so idk if i dont meet the requirements for the day3 evening call to trigger, but it just skips right to day4 instead no matter what i choose to do or not do....
which since i have so much of the rest of the game cleared would be weird.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
so you guys read the hint, and the thing the hint says, it what happened in the scene? cuz if not, the scene isnt going to unlock. thats why i added the hint ;)
I may try and stumble around and find out how to get Lexx to corruption level 3 but the bailey xmas scene baffles me. Anymore hints?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I may try and stumble around and find out how to get Lexx to corruption level 3 but the bailey xmas scene baffles me. Anymore hints?
Yes there are a few hints. All in the game dialogue and hint system

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
I am unable to unlock the scene with Alexa Zeta Domi level 1. I have her on level two and have tried all the routes. Is that a bug or am I missing something?

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Llamamann , I am about to give you a huge labour requiring suggestion. I hope something, if possible can be done for it. I extract the rpa files after I have completed the games since version 7. The images and videos on the extracted folder are not sorted. Could you sort them into folders and subfolders just like in the character sorted scenes menu? It is a good feeling to just watch the awesome content after finishing the game. But after any update, the whole sorting process has to be done again and again. It is really tough. I think it would also be beneficial for you. Please do something, if possible. Could very well start with the current update.

Btw, new interface for in game selections, kudos! It is more informative. Loved the update as usual. Good going!

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann , I am about to give you a huge labour requiring suggestion. I hope something, if possible can be done for it. I extract the rpa files after I have completed the games since version 7. The images and videos on the extracted folder are not sorted. Could you sort them into folders and subfolders just like in the character sorted scenes menu? It is a good feeling to just watch the awesome content after finishing the game. But after any update, the whole sorting process has to be done again and again. It is really tough. I think it would also be beneficial for you. Please do something, if possible. Could very well start with the current update.

Btw, new interface for in game selections, kudos! It is more informative. Loved the update as usual. Good going!
Thanks glad you like it. But why? What purpose does it serve? The images are in most cases labeled along with the update they were released in. So I can find images easily, I’m not sure what benefit sorting them further would give?

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Thanks glad you like it. But why? What purpose does it serve? The images are in most cases labeled along with the update they were released in. So I can find images easily, I’m not sure what benefit sorting them further would give?
Could you explain the nomenclature?
I sort them character wise on my mobile. As PC is not always available and the game not on iOS.
I get the names that start with numbers indicate the version and sub version.
When do the alphabets in names change with scene? Is there a forula for name like if I search for example 95_c then scenese from that even will come up? You have a nomenclature, but could you specify all the major rules? I get the basic ones. But it js tough to sort them. And I need to sort them because the sheer number of files in the folder makes it tough to perform any action because it refreshes after every action and the refresh takes a lot of time on my phone…

TLDR:- Could you please share all the major rules of nomenclature for the photos?
I get that if name starts with number, it is the version number and sub version.
What do I type to search for all images from a particular scene?

PS:- The previous Daphle was good, but the scenes with this new one are awesome!

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Could you explain the nomenclature?
I sort them character wise on my mobile. As PC is not always available and the game not on iOS.
I get the names that start with numbers indicate the version and sub version.
When do the alphabets in names change with scene? Is there a forula for name like if I search for example 95_c then scenese from that even will come up? You have a nomenclature, but could you specify all the major rules? I get the basic ones. But it js tough to sort them. And I need to sort them because the sheer number of files in the folder makes it tough to perform any action because it refreshes after every action and the refresh takes a lot of time on my phone…

TLDR:- Could you please share all the major rules of nomenclature for the photos?
I get that if name starts with number, it is the version number and sub version.
What do I type to search for all images from a particular scene?

PS:- The previous Daphle was good, but the scenes with this new one are awesome!
It’s a loose general system that is not consistent enough to make hard rules, mostly the early stuff when I was learning. The idea is (game version)_(scenenumber)(letter and number count the images)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It is pretty weird requiring yourself to remember which version a scene came out in to be able to easily find the files for it. Normally these things would be sorted like "images/day2/breakfast/level2/05.webp" or whatever. But if you can find them I guess that's fine?

Reactions: peter90gamer

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions to 0.9.7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great feedback as always.

For bugs, I think you are the only one having issues with the dance and masks. Ive never seen it, or heard about it from anyone else. So its not high on the priority list to fix. Unless there are others who are getting it?

fixed the night time bit and transitions. which menu has the emily issue? the multiple buttons dont cause any problems so ill leave them. the puppet scene is an option if steve has ever got his kiss. alexas night scenes have been reorganized now to make sense, based on zetas and loop data.

Reactions: Fliret and zimbono
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes