Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For bugs, I think you are the only one having issues with the dance and masks. Ive never seen it, or heard about it from anyone else. So its not high on the priority list to fix. Unless there are others who are getting it?
Everyone will be seeing the poorly done transitions in the dancing scenes. They just aren't saying anything about them. For example, right after
"I can't really help it-" or "I was just trying to give you want you wanted", the transition is broken. You are trying to show an image behind an image that is not being shown yet! You can't do that! You should change this:
Python:
    show psam_1h7 behind psam_1a2 with dissolve
    show psam_1a2 with dissolve
to this:
Python:
    scene psam_1h7
    show psam_1a2
    with dissolve
to fix it in this case. Other similar transitions will need fixing in a similar manner.
The masks is a completely separate issue, it can always happen with separate mask files but I suspect that high system load if you're having the computer do something in the background while playing might exacerbate it. It looks like this:
screenshot0002.jpg
See how there's a black outline around her arm, face and ass? That's where the mask is misaligned with the video.
which menu has the emily issue?
Every one that uses her level 2 outfit.
g_emily2.jpg
See where the silhouette of the black image shows through behind it? Place your mouse over that part on any menu showing her level 2 outfit. To fix that, change focus_mask True to focus_mask "gallery/g_emily_b.png" and then it won't happen any more.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Everyone will be seeing the poorly done transitions in the dancing scenes. They just aren't saying anything about them. For example, right after
"I can't really help it-" or "I was just trying to give you want you wanted", the transition is broken. You are trying to show an image behind an image that is not being shown yet! You can't do that! You should change this:
Python:
    show psam_1h7 behind psam_1a2 with dissolve
    show psam_1a2 with dissolve
to this:
Python:
    scene psam_1h7
    show psam_1a2
    with dissolve
to fix it in this case. Other similar transitions will need fixing in a similar manner.
The masks is a completely separate issue, it can always happen with separate mask files but I suspect that high system load if you're having the computer do something in the background while playing might exacerbate it. It looks like this:
View attachment 2427853
See how there's a black outline around her arm, face and ass? That's where the mask is misaligned with the video.

Every one that uses her level 2 outfit.
View attachment 2427770
See where the silhouette of the black image shows through behind it? Place your mouse over that part on any menu showing her level 2 outfit. To fix that, change focus_mask True to focus_mask "gallery/g_emily_b.png" and then it won't happen any more.
Don't get me wrong i always appreciate the help. But everyone is not seeing this. I also play through the game, a lot mind you, and have never seen anything like what you're talking about. Like literally did the whole game over the last 3 days start to finish looking for issues like this. I'll ask around on the discord, and save this post. thanks

Reactions: peter90gamer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't get me wrong i always appreciate the help. But everyone is not seeing this. I also play through the game, a lot mind you, and have never seen anything like what you're talking about. Like literally did the whole game over the last 3 days start to finish looking for issues like this. I'll ask around on the discord, and save this post. thanks
Just checked some saves and I did not saw those black outlines around Emily, neither during prom day or on her gallery menu model.
I am using the V0.9.7 that was leaked here.

fknslip

Jan 18, 2020
I still can't get Lexx's level 2 corruption event to trigger for the life of me. IDK what i'm doing wrong. I even started a brand new game and tried to get it the same day i got her level 1 corruption but whenever I would get to day3 evening, it just skips right to Day4 instead of letting call.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
I still can't get Lexx's level 2 corruption event to trigger for the life of me. IDK what i'm doing wrong. I even started a brand new game and tried to get it the same day i got her level 1 corruption but whenever I would get to day3 evening, it just skips right to Day4 instead of letting call.
Lexx corruption level 2 is the hot tub scene on day 5.

fknslip

Jan 18, 2020
Lexx corruption level 2 is the hot tub scene on day 5.
is it now? cause if that were the case i would have had it by now.

I'm not trying to be rude, but like i said earlier I have tried literally everything I can think of and nothing will trigger the first one (Call Melvin Day 3 evening Lexx corruption 1 which i have) and I am just frustrated. Like what is the point of that "Hint" if nothing I do actually help trigger it?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
is it now? cause if that were the case i would have had it by now.

I'm not trying to be rude, but like i said earlier I have tried literally everything I can think of and nothing will trigger the first one (Call Melvin Day 3 evening Lexx corruption 1 which i have) and I am just frustrated. Like what is the point of that "Hint" if nothing I do actually help trigger it?
Well, id say you still are not doing what the hint said. I'd be happy to help if you message me on discord

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's no way it isn't happening, even if you haven't noticed it. Before, where our guy and Sam disappear for a moment during the transition, and after where they don't:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There's no way it isn't happening, even if you haven't noticed it. Before, where our guy and Sam disappear for a moment during the transition, and after where they don't:
Man, you’re not going to sit there and tell me I’m seeing something that I’m not. I’ve pinged the whole discord of like 800 people, and I had one guy, say it happened one time, on a bad laptop, and then never again.

and I’m gonna say it again, I have never seen it and I promise I have played through this game more than anyone else.

and if it’s “technically happening” and It’s just too small/fast/insignificant for the human eye to perceive it, then it’s not something im going to put time into fixing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Man, you’re not going to sit there and tell me I’m seeing something that I’m not. I’ve pinged the whole discord of like 800 people, and I had one guy, say it happened one time, on a bad laptop, and then never again.

and I’m gonna say it again, I have never seen it and I promise I have played through this game more than anyone else.

and if it’s “technically happening” and It’s just too small/fast/insignificant for the human eye to perceive it, then it’s not something im going to put time into fixing.
Really? You don't see how our guy and Sam vanish in the before video? These two are just the same?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think i saw the same thing during MC and Emily's dance when i played but i couldn't give a fuck since my eyes were busy looking to Emily's butt :love:

fknslip

Jan 18, 2020
Well, id say you still are not doing what the hint said. I'd be happy to help if you message me on discord
sorry if i seemed angry, it just took me nearly a week (which is like WAY too long, lol), but i finally figured it all out. just had to save LITERALLY before every option and after some process of elimination i FINALLY got it done! the only scene i'm missing is the Bailey gym scene which unless I'm mistaken is due to a bug correct?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
sorry if i seemed angry, it just took me nearly a week (which is like WAY too long, lol), but i finally figured it all out. just had to save LITERALLY before every option and after some process of elimination i FINALLY got it done! the only scene i'm missing is the Bailey gym scene which unless I'm mistaken is due to a bug correct?
Nice, Im sorry i couldnt help, but i said i wasnt going to until the public release. the bailey scene is bugged, you can command "zbaileyevent = 3" if you want to get it.

but now you see how the hint does work right, it only unlocks if you get it right

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes